worried !

Catty

All the best to you for the amino test, do rem that you must have confidence in yourself & your baby.. Hope to hear your good news in 2 weeks time.. :red:

After the amino test, as usual we still got to do the detail scan..

Wish you all the best!!! :001_302:

wenz

2) my haemogolbin reads 10.5mg so it falls below e range of 11.5mg-16.5mg so gyane ask if we have any family history of 'thalasemia' which both hubby n my families have no record of but i do have 'ping xue' n my mummy too. so gyane said i,m lack of nutrition n encourage me to take food like liver my question is do i still need to take a further blood test for thalasemia even though i,m just 1mg away?
Dear, for the haemogolbin level i think its ok.. dun have to worry as 'ping xue' is common... for 3 of my kids.. my haemogolbin reads at 9.3, 9.5 and 9.6mg but everything is fine for me... just tat i tend to get giddy or fainting more often.. need to be careful

the glucose level i believe its due to preg ba... after birth should be ok and dun eat too sweet...

Do take care and if u dun feel safe, its ok to do further test to put your mind at ease...

=)

Last edited by a moderator:

zlzhuo

Alpha Male
My wife and i had just went through a worrying and scary week.

On monday, my wife went for the oscar test and she did the blood test and followed by the U/S. My wife is 31 yrs old and her score was 1 : 173 and the nurse called and tell my wife she is high risk and my wife broke down and cry and this is our 3rd kid and previous 2 kids dont have high risk. Met up with gyna and say the statistics is not very good and required my wife to take further test. My wife broke down again and cry. As my wife is 12 weeks pregnancy and we go for CVS test as we dont want to wait till 16 weeks for amnio test. So my wife went for CVS test the next day, which is on wednesday and we have waited for around 2 hours as that day there is 8 person doing CVS and amnio test. and my wife have to hold her bladder as CVS test required to do U/S to find the location of placenta. At last , she did her CVS test and for the 1st 30 to 45 mins she had clamp or pain around her gastric and i told the nurse and the nurse is kind enough to get a empty room for her to rest for another 30 mins before we went back home with antibiotic and hormone pills. We opt for the express test as we are those worrying couple and will like to know the results as soon as possible so as to let us prepare and make a decision. My wife was given 2 days MC. On thursday, i called the nurse to call me when the results out and this morning the nurse just called and say the results is o.k. but will need to wait for another 2-3 weeks for the full results. At last, we are more relieved. But the nurse mentioned that there are still other test ongoing, so keep our finger cross.

Does anyone know the details of the remaining CVS test going to test out?

To all mummies, dont have to worry so much when you have receive bad results for oscar.

stonston

That's the reason I din want any tests during my pregnancy :)
Din wanna have to go through the 'worrying' and 'sadness' when it's only a 'possibilty', not a confirmed diagnosis.

hueychye79

My wife and i had just went through a worrying and scary week.

On monday, my wife went for the oscar test and she did the blood test and followed by the you/S. My wife is 31 yrs old and her score was 1 : 173 and the nurse called and tell my wife she is high risk and my wife broke down and cry and this is our 3rd kid and previous 2 kids dont have high risk. Met up with gyna and say the statistics is not very good and required my wife to take further test. My wife broke down again and cry. As my wife is 12 weeks pregnancy and we go for CVS test as we dont want to wait till 16 weeks for amnio test. So my wife went for CVS test the next day, which is on wednesday and we have waited for around 2 hours as that day there is 8 person doing CVS and amnio test. and my wife have to hold her bladder as CVS test required to do you/S to find the location of placenta. At last , she did her CVS test and for the 1st 30 to 45 mins she had clamp or pain around her gastric and i told the nurse and the nurse is kind enough to get a empty room for her to rest for another 30 mins before we went back home with antibiotic and hormone pills. We opt for the express test as we are those worrying couple and will like to know the results as soon as possible so as to let us prepare and make a decision. My wife was given 2 days MC. On thursday, i called the nurse to call me when the results out and this morning the nurse just called and say the results is o.k. but will need to wait for another 2-3 weeks for the full results. At last, we are more relieved. But the nurse mentioned that there are still other test ongoing, so keep our finger cross.

Does anyone know the details of the remaining CVS test going to test out?

To all mummies, dont have to worry so much when you have receive bad results for oscar.
I can fully understand your wife feeling, because my Oscar test is not good.

My result is 1:78 and for my age is suppose 1:781

When received the call from my gynae, I totally broke down and immediate call my hubby and tell him the news. Can't stop my tears until we know the results of the amnio test.

In the end my hubby and I decide to do the amnio test at my 16 weeks.

Done the test at Thursday and was given the MC until Tuesday, wait 2 weeks to know the results.

Of course, my result is ok and know the gender of my baby before 20 weeks scanning. :tlaugh:

And your express result is ok, so everything should be alright. :Dancing_tongue:

Last edited: