Young mummies ! (again lol )

Vonn55

Janellebb,
Haha really thx for the add in fb la,
Me had alrdy browse through ur photos..
U Before preg, Ppl can tell out easily that u're very young just by the look straight away..
But seeing ur preg photo, diff n still ok lei, dun think those '38' aunties n uncle can tell ur age la..
Dun bother about how Ppl look at u, dun have to be angry over this de la, sometimes Ppl look at u might not be thinking 'bad' abt u lei.. Maybe they're just envy u, look young n alrdy have a baby settle down alrdy... Becos maybe some Ppl try very hard to concieve but no luck..
When Ppl look at u, at times they might actually be guessing ur baby is boy or girl..
I'm like that too.. When I'm outside n saw preggies, i will look at their tummy n guess boy or girl de lei.. LOL!
Mostly can easily tell whether is boy or girl just by looking at the shape of the tummy..

Those uncles n aunties jealous la! Cos maybe they have been waiting for their children to give them carry grandchildren for very long alrdy lei? But their children nv lay a single Eggs to let them carry grand child, that's y will look at u la hahahhaa!

Vonn55

Janellebb, dun worry la! U scared u gt no chance to go club again meh? Walao u'll still very young n will lots of energy, After u give birth, settle down abit alrdy can still go clubbing la, but better not always, as bb needs mummy most of the time...

JoeyLim0402
Confirm alrdy la! Let's plan man!
Just have to plan advance la, need arrange in law or my auntie to look after bb in advance for the day heehee!
Those alrdy give birth alrdy ones, see who wanna join us gather gather sing drink chill n chat!
Those haven't give birth ones, wait till u give birth and settle down abit le can still re arrange n go chill Tgt !

engravedx,

Agree la age Ia just numbers..
Doesnt matter for how young, underage, overage, how old we are, as long as we got common topic to chat wont feel bored de..
But I myself seriously can feel really old alrdy lei... As in body slow down not so active like before alrdy.. That's y I'll keep saying I'm so old lol!

Jojoai

Agree with von55 ! They just jealous !! :) yeah after give birth alrdy then mayb can meet up ! :) now can meet la. but meet alrdy also can't drink ! Hahaha. :)

Janellebb

I scared they is thinking that im so young then pregnant then single mum and bad etc!! No good feelings!! Yaha!!

Vonn55 jojoai, find one day go out luh! Can dont drink one mah!! Can go shopping or what then be like hdb taitai!! Haha.
jojoai you got facebook?

JoeyLim0402

JoeyLim0402
Confirm alrdy la! Let's plan man!
Just have to plan advance la, need arrange in law or my auntie to look after bb in advance for the day heehee!
Those alrdy give birth alrdy ones, see who wanna join us gather gather sing drink chill n chat!
Those haven't give birth ones, wait till u give birth and settle down abit le can still re arrange n go chill Tgt !
Hahahaha! Okay! Gather all the mummies and find one day meet Tgt! I'm more free during sept. what bout u?! ^^

Jojoai

I scared they is thinking that im so young then pregnant then single mum and bad etc!! No good feelings!! Yaha!!

Vonn55 jojoai, find one day go out luh! Can dont drink one mah!! Can go shopping or what then be like hdb taitai!! Haha.
jojoai you got facebook?
Have. :) I add you ba ~~ when is your edd ?

Vonn55

Janellebb:
Next time Ppl look at u, just smile only..
Let them think u're a young mum nothing wrong! Always tell urself Yes u're young, but u having good life!
Btw u left how many weeks to ur edd uh?
And of cos can gather go walk walk n la'kopi n shop:)

JoeyLim0402
I had just received a call today that i've been Sucessfully Employed with the position and salary I wanted! It's a 5days work week & 8hrs shift job.. (weekends n ph compulsory) but as long as the salary is gd n have 2 off days.. Heeheehee!
I'm gonna start wrking next week 1aug!
Can still arrange to meet during my off day la... Can also meet after 6pm for dinner or what too if I happen to be in the 1st shift la..

Janellebb

My edd on 9sept!! Left about 1 month 1-2 weeks uh!

Anyway if me and my hubby haven't rom then still allowed to put baby's surname as my hubby's one?

Vonn55

Janellebb

Im not very sure about it, as for what I know when registering n getting a baby birth cert they will ask u to produce married Certs de lei..
But if I'm not wrong, my those single mum friends manage to put the sir name of baby's father for their baby's name..
When will u n ur hubby gonna ROM?
Becos u can do ur baby's birth cert before ur baby turns 1mth...

Jojoai

Can. But need go ica to test and all that. Total 1k plus I think. Not worth it. Rather wait till you get married ! My fb name jocelyn yeo. :)

velvetglory

Agree with janellebb, there's gd n bad married n háve children early..
Good thing is: We'll tends to be more matured mind set that the ones at ur age, as we'll start earning n saving money very hard for the sake of ur child & really learn alot!
Another thing good is when we rch 38-40 like that, ur children might be wrking alrdy n u can relax alot n kind of enjoy life le..

The bad is : we have to start suffering at such young age while others are enjoying or studying hard for better qualification, while we have to stay at home look after kids until stable den can go back to study, by the time all ur frens dunno graduate until whr alrdy but u still stuck thr..
At such young age u'll still definitely wanna enjoy life and will kind of lost in touch with the world out thr due to ur kids etc.. and relationship wise might not be so stable (touch wood)

Had went thru all this shits before, but I do hope u young mummies to be strong n strive hard, always think for ur little ones:)

Feel free to ask me anything k!
Can add me in fb too,
UserName: VonnSmile
Or email vonn_55@Hotmail.com
added you in fb

velvetglory

Sometimes i feel a bit regret getting married so early!! Anyone of you still club after birth?
Sometimes i feel regret too..
My hubby and me have 15 years age gap, both of us know very well that we love each other and we often have heart to heart talk, he will always tell me:" dont feel that i marry you is because i feel that i'm old(35) already,nobody want already then i anyhow marry you one, it's because i truely love you thats why i marry you and want to have kids with you." he's caring and nice but sometimes abit lazy and is a super game addict. Both of us got no savings and currently staying at my parents house and waiting for the next BTO to launch to have our own flat. we used to stay in his mother's flat it's a 3 room flat but his mother got this sickness called "compulsive hoarding" where they like to keep rubbish at home like newspaper, shoe boxes, etc. So the whold BIG house basically only 1 of the room and the bathroom we can actually see the floor as the rest is covered by rubbish which is very dangerous that both of us often trip and fell down.

So after im pregnant my parents want us to move back to their house in case i fall down in the house nobody knows and also to take care of me. Currenty my son is 1 mth old.

What i want to say is i dont like the fact that sometimes people give me the feeling that they feel i'm like being cheated and this guy here just a playboy that is playing with me but accidentally make me pregnant, he got no choice but to marry me. And make use of me like dont want to work everyday only know how to play game cause he really abit lazy, sometimes will take off to just stay at home and play game whole day like almost 24 hours. But deep inside we both know thats not the case. So sometimes i do feel kinda stress and always regret deciding to keep baby. If only we got money and can have our own flat, we dont have to see people's face or answer to anybody.

Maybe some of you here feel like same way like others thinking "chey, he say then you believe". And i know it's hard to believe. Sometimes i also have doubt but the love is there that i always can feel. And i know its true.
Just quite sad when i can feel how people feel about us.. and no matter how i tried to explain. Although they always show like they really believe im not being cheated on their face.

Wanna thank my family member for being so supportive, and helping us alot from the day they know im pregnant to helping us arrange our wedding(although just simple buffet at my house but they make sure i can beautifully wear my wedding gown and married happily) to giving baby a room, to helping me take care of baby when im tired & feeling stress out. The main reason im still holding on until today is my family and also my beloved hubby & son.
So afterall theres really Pros & Cons for having kids early. For me if i can choose my path again, i will not settle myself down so early ^^

velvetglory

So shag . Can't slim down ~ #random hahhaha
^
Most important topic, how can i slim down?
you know at this age, i dont really have the ownership of my own child so i wad forbidden to breastfeed my son after giving birth.
I lost the opportunity to slim down from breastfeeding. After being forced to eat alot when im not even hungry during my confinement. I put on alot alot alot of weight. I'm now fatter than when i just gave birth. Super sian. see my own body everyday just feel like end of the world. Worst thing is that, i hate exercising :(

Jojoai

Yeah sometimes I feel my fiancé also like that. ): he will just spend all his pay on games and I have to go and find a job and lend from my mom money. Super embarrassing I find. ): but I just close one eye and hope for him to wake up lo. When I sleep so xin ku he just play game don't bother. Don't even bother to tell me good night or a simple kiss. ): like I have my thing to do and he have his thing to do. ): feel so separated. Sigh. Just have to be strong loh. ):

karynn

Jojoai,

Why not have a heart to heart talk w him ? Communications is very important !! Tell him how you feel., say you miss his kisses and hugs ..