Young single mummies please fall in!

oh its heartburn la...not MS....MS usually stops by the end of 1st trim...now u said eat too ull or drink too much...den i know its heartburn...cos the baby is pressing on your internal organs...so food sometimes cannot pass thru the intestine properly den they go the other way...(UP)....lol. it will get worse as the weeks go by.....get ready for it...i woke up with acid coming out of my nose...u know the kind of feeling where u vomit but it comes out of your nose? THAT KIND. kills....damn hot...burn...welcome to pregnancy!

pforpearlyn

oh its heartburn la...not MS....MS usually stops by the end of 1st trim...now u said eat too ull or drink too much...den i know its heartburn...cos the baby is pressing on your internal organs...so food sometimes cannot pass thru the intestine properly den they go the other way...(UP)....lol. it will get worse as the weeks go by.....get ready for it...i woke up with acid coming out of my nose...u know the kind of feeling where u vomit but it comes out of your nose? THAT KIND. kills....damn hot...burn...welcome to pregnancy!
Oh, so this is normal? No ways to help stop this?
That's terrible, yes I know it's painful but I'm not yet up to that stage. Didn't had MS in the 1st trimester. :$ Because yeah, I only knew I was pregnant only when baby is already 3.5 months wasn't caused by MS that I suspected I was expecting but it was all the aching, went to the gp and doctor confirmed my pregnancy.

Oh, so this is normal? No ways to help stop this?
That's terrible, yes I know it's painful but I'm not yet up to that stage. Didn't had MS in the 1st trimester. :$ Because yeah, I only knew I was pregnant only when baby is already 3.5 months wasn't caused by MS that I suspected I was expecting but it was all the aching, went to the gp and doctor confirmed my pregnancy.
the beauty of pregnancy.......lol...u go and check online..esp on those topics: what they didn't tell u about pregnancy. and stuff....explains everything u have..i found out with i was 7 weeks....

pforpearlyn

the beauty of pregnancy.......lol...u go and check online..esp on those topics: what they didn't tell u about pregnancy. and stuff....explains everything u have..i found out with i was 7 weeks....
Haha! That soon? I think during my 7th week, I was still drinking with my ex or not too sure where I was either. Ok, I think the website you gave me previously should help me very much. Read up on baby, never thought there's so much to go through during pregnancy. Hehe, thank you so much! ^^

pforpearlyn

Our list is so different from others! We've more boys compared to girls, I viewed others' list, like EDD Sept, almost everyone of them are having girls! This is so interesting. HAHA!

Our list is so different from others! We've more boys compared to girls, I viewed others' list, like EDD Sept, almost everyone of them are having girls! This is so interesting. HAHA!
I also girl...i was soooo sure i was having a boy..which i picked Castiel as a name...but den again..Makayla's good too..haaha

pforpearlyn

I also girl...i was soooo sure i was having a boy..which i picked Castiel as a name...but den again..Makayla's good too..haaha
Yup, I know you're having girl. Actually Castiel could be a girl's name too. Yes, Makayla is also good, sounds unique! ^^
Baby Makayla seemed to be the only baby girl here, she will pretty & sweet definitely.

Mine is i break up with my son father and i didnt know i have baby .. till the day i giving birth .. is a unknown case .. than the father wanted DNA if is his .. he take .. so i refuse ..
wah.....at least he wanted dna...ours didn't even give damn..siam far far

pforpearlyn

Actually no point taking the DNA seriously. So what if you were to give him, the baby's DNA ever thought if he would marry you and keep the child or only takes the baby?

Well, my ex says he wanted the child, doesn't want ROM. What is this?

Actually no point taking the DNA seriously. So what if you were to give him, the baby's DNA ever thought if he would marry you and keep the child or only takes the baby?

he wants the kid cause is his blood line BUT he dun wan u..so dun bother...HUH?! since when become EX already...break already???

kindbear91

he only wan the kid .. plus i wont marry him just because of baby .. i have a bf that accompany mi in the hospital the whole day .. but the father think work is more important ...

pforpearlyn

he wants the kid cause is his blood line BUT he dun wan u..so dun bother...HUH?! since when become EX already...break already???
We talk abt ROM, but was told that his mom doesn't agree with the ROM part. I always say is 'ex' because, not boyfriend also not my fiance and then at least 'ex' easier to understand ma. LOL :/ if I put it in a way "baby's biological father" then it's a long spelling for me. :$