Young single mummies please fall in!

he wun win. mothers always win. trust me. plus, if he dare to file complain, he will lose and end up paying for your life and baby till he's 21.

kindbear91

he wun win. mothers always win. trust me. plus, if he dare to file complain, he will lose and end up paying for your life and baby till he's 21.
hope so lo .. cause the baby father is the only son .. plus his parent wanted to take DNA of the baby and if his .. they will take the baby

pforpearlyn

Not exactly, everything in Sg is abt the money and the ability, if he fights for custody is still have chance, really depends on the income and finance. Although is pretty small percentage but still, he might get the custody not no chance at all.

I am a Singaporean myself, I'm not working, I do not have income right now. Bringing up a child at 18 is not impossible but still, if the child is born and I am not registered. I don't get all the baby bonus and etc. Govenment gives, up to 10k includes 4k cash for the starting a family with 1 baby. But single parents get NONE. This is why "Everything in Sg is abt the Money".

Not exactly, everything in Sg is abt the money and the ability, if he fights for custody is still have chance, really depends on the income and finance. Although is pretty small percentage but still, he might get the custody not no chance at all.

I am a Singaporean myself, I'm not working, I do not have income right now. Bringing up a child at 18 is not impossible but still, if the child is born and I am not registered. I don't get all the baby bonus and etc. Govenment gives, up to 10k includes 4k cash for the starting a family with 1 baby. But single parents get NONE. This is why "Everything in Sg is abt the Money".
i'm worse...i am pr....dependent pr...plus no income statement...now very stressed...if pr not approved for baby...baby has to go back malaysia and i must stay here..

pforpearlyn

when i gave birth .. he did come to the hospital
Doesn't mean anything even if he was present when the baby is at birth, the main point is you both are not registered. The baby is illegitimate and if he wants the child like you said, they asked for DNA, you have all the rights to not give. But if they were to file a court case about the custody. The custody depends on the judge. So the only way to have a stable idea, is to have a stable income.

but he can say he didn't know she was pregnant ma...
Yes, right that he can say he didn't know she was pregnant, but he was present when she gave birth, so there's no way he doesn't know she was pregnant.

Haiz..i think those guys that we met are really jerks! Really disappointing
yea lor.....i was just talking to this guy who asked 4 of his gfs to abort his baby...4 of them...and he was like...you are animals that's why u keep the baby..humans will think rationally and abort..WAD DE HELL LA...he was saying abortion like as if its his throphy

kindbear91

Ya .. I dont have baby bonus .. my father ask mi go talk to CC people .. say actually baby bonus should give single parent .. they need in more lo

kindbear91

Doesn't mean anything even if he was present when the baby is at birth, the main point is you both are not registered. The baby is illegitimate and if he wants the child like you said, they asked for DNA, you have all the rights to not give. But if they were to file a court case about the custody. The custody depends on the judge. So the only way to have a stable idea, is to have a stable income.

Yes, right that he can say he didn't know she was pregnant, but he was present when she gave birth, so there's no way he doesn't know she was pregnant.

I have a stable income .. althought i earn 1k plus .. but i just need to pay for the baby ..
but he earn 1.6k .. he need to pay for his whole family .. plus his father is handicap..
Just so stress

pforpearlyn

i'm worse...i am pr....dependent pr...plus no income statement...now very stressed...if pr not approved for baby...baby has to go back malaysia and i must stay here..
Not too sure abt PR. But I think PR also get maternity leave. Are you on maternity leave? :O
Ya, true, if unapproved baby cannot stay here. Maybe can try writting in for help. But baby maintainence in Sg really not cheap! One thing is school, others married with kid they pay 0.5% but for us, we pay 150%. Because child doesn't get eduSave.

Medeleine

yea lor.....i was just talking to this guy who asked 4 of his gfs to abort his baby...4 of them...and he was like...you are animals that's why u keep the baby..humans will think rationally and abort..WAD DE HELL LA...he was saying abortion like as if its his throphy
What the hell! Damm Jerk! i think he is worst than an animal!