Young single mummies please fall in!

mamaxxz

Hi . I'm also a young mommy . Just found out I'm pregnant for about 8 to 10 weeks , yet haven't told my mom and dad about it . I am worry , and do not have an idea on how to announce this news to them . But lucky the guy that got me pregnant is willing to marry me and he is happy about this news :)

P.S :
Any suggestion on how to tell my parents? Btw, I'm 18.

Nice knowing all of you :)

xiiaocher

Try to speak to them..As my case same as you but I slowly talk to my parents I tell them abortion is really cruel nobody want to kill a sin plus the baby is given by god so they will understand you ;)

Hi . I'm also a young mommy . Just found out I'm pregnant for about 8 to 10 weeks , yet haven't told my mom and dad about it . I am worry , and do not have an idea on how to announce this news to them . But lucky the guy that got me pregnant is willing to marry me and he is happy about this news :)

P.S :
Any suggestion on how to tell my parents? Btw, I'm 18.

Nice knowing all of you :)
LUCKY YOU!!!!!!!! Just tell them, WITH YOUR BF. Sit down and talk like adults.

mamaxxz

Try to speak to them..As my case same as you but I slowly talk to my parents I tell them abortion is really cruel nobody want to kill a sin plus the baby is given by god so they will understand you ;)
Yup , I also deciding whether to tell them this way too . Thank you . I think they'll understand , because they are also once like this . I guess they will be able to know how I feel bah . :)

mamaxxz

LUCKY YOU!!!!!!!! Just tell them, WITH YOUR BF. Sit down and talk like adults.
Yes, I think I am really lucky though this guy ain't really a good guy in the past but at least he change :) With my boyfriend ? I was thinking like writing a letter to them first , after that then talk . Cause I think they need time to sort out their feelings too? :) Thank you , okay ! I will try my best de ! :D

xiiaocher

The best way is talk to them..never write letter ;-) because if write letter your parents will why so big incident don't tell them must use write letter to inform them..plus for me I call my hubby to be brave with me go to my parents place and both of me and my hubby sit down and talk my parents as we say to them never go for abortion because it's dangerous and it's killing a sin anyway as my past I got no choice I need for abortion after all the years I found a truly love me guy and willing take care of me by suffering himself..so must think twice of making decision with your parents..;) good luck and all the best I think your parents will accept the child inside your tummy ;) as the child also their grandchildren ;-) so take care do update me ;)

Depleted

actually i myself need a couple of advice and support too .
i was with this guy for 1 yr plus ,
i miscarried once , did an abortion once and afew months back im actually down with another pregnancy which im now currently undergoing in a period of about 11weeks alrdy .
for this 3 pregnancy , the guy was not at all supportive .
but im definitely keeping this one .
he was enthusiastic about it at first , until when i broke the news to my parents and they lashed it out on him , he went completely out of contact .
next i got chased out by my dad from home , and when i had nowhere to go , that guy was not even there for me , i was practically homeless for 2 weeks.
he told me to abort the baby after that , and he's a wanted criminal now ( due to drug consumption ) when i went against his "planning " by keeping the baby , he went around hitting my friends . till then i couldn't tolerate it and stayed over at his house where i thought initially that it would be safe enough . until he started making visits back home , and threatened to get his friend to push me down the stairs / if i really kept the baby he would get his friends to disturb my baby when baby's borned . he got his mum to tell me to draft out a letter saying that baby has nthing to do with him in the future and i signed on it . but when i gave him the letter , he flared up and asked his mum to get me to tear away the letter . anyway the letter's with him now ( dont know what he did to it )
he came back tody and threatend to chop me up .

i dont know what to do . i have to count on his parents financially till baby's borned because im still not in contact with my family yet .
and im only 18 this year ..

Tiggee

i miscarried once , did an abortion once and afew months back im actually down with another pregnancy which im now currently undergoing in a period of about 11weeks alrdy .
he was enthusiastic about it at first , until when i broke the news to my parents and they lashed it out on him , he went completely out of contact .
next i got chased out by my dad from home , and when i had nowhere to go , that guy was not even there for me , i was practically homeless for 2 weeks.
he told me to abort the baby after that , and he's a wanted criminal now ( due to drug consumption ) when i went against his "planning " by keeping the baby , he went around hitting my friends . till then i couldn't tolerate it and stayed over at his house where i thought initially that it would be safe enough . until he started making visits back home , and threatened to get his friend to push me down the stairs / if i really kept the baby he would get his friends to disturb my baby when baby's borned . he got his mum to tell me to draft out a letter saying that baby has nthing to do with him in the future and i signed on it . but when i gave him the letter , he flared up and asked his mum to get me to tear away the letter . anyway the letter's with him now ( dont know what he did to it )

i dont know what to do . i have to count on his parents financially till baby's borned because im still not in contact with my family yet .
Advice for you. Try your best to get your parents to accept it. They may initially not be so accepting towards the fact that you are preggy, but most of the time they will eventually accept it. After all you are their daughter and its their grandchild.

As for they guy, from what I've read, please leave him for the sake of you and your baby's safety. As far as I can see, he is not a good person if he can threaten to kill you & your baby. Plus the fact that he does drugs, you nv know what he may do when he is high.

Try to move back home if possible. Or any of your relative's house.

Take good care of yourself!

I WAS READING THIS WITH MY MOUTH WIDE OPEN>......WAD DE HELL IS WRONG WITH THE GUY!?!!? pardon the caps...too pissed....goodness...LEAVE HIM..NOW! Crazy. Go to the police 1st. Do a report. I am now staying with my aunty becos my dad still refuses to acknowledge the issue of me being pregnant and i am like 31 weeks already. seriously, talk to your parents, tell them what the guy is doing to you and all the threats. Or you can go to family centres. They offer help to single mothers and help to mediate also. Do ALL you can for this baby. you have our support!

Carisella

Don't stay there already.. I'm not just worried for your baby's life but also yours.. Try seek help from Pregnancy Crisis Svcs

Can try to contact them at Pregnancy Crisis Service at 6339 9770

xiiaocher

Sad I can't go tummy getting bigger..jus went to checkup doc tell me dun anyhow run anytime my baby come pop out..hai >.<

xiiaocher

Basically you can choose not to stay with the guy who so dangerous..but you can go to social worker they will help you and you can at place that call rose villa as my friends she stay there her parents dump her and her boyfriend doesn't want the baby so she no choice went to social worker and social worker recommend her go rose villa to stay for those who are pregnant who have such case like this..so do take care yourself and the baby safety ;)

I AM BACK HOME FROM HOSPITAL...LABOUR SCARE...thanks to fungal infection...PUI. early contractions due to the fungus and had to be put on drips to stop the contraction...TOTAL BEDREST for 4 days straight. lucky now I am allowed to walk. ahaha

Sad I can't go tummy getting bigger..jus went to checkup doc tell me dun anyhow run anytime my baby come pop out..hai >.<
LOL you are 37 weeks liao lei...baby wan come out anytime..of course stay home la...i tmr going to malaysia to get baby supplies...