Hair Rebonding

RebondingGirl

Do try this place call D' Cutting Edge located at Blk1 #02-11 Tanjong Pagar Plaza. I had my rebonding done by this stylist called Sunny and so have my few other girlfriends. We have all been very pleased with our results, especially for me cos' I've been dropping hair since having my baby last year. The end result was not too flat which was what I wanted.

I did mine for $118 including cut & treatment. This price is their promo price for all hair length, But must call 6323 2378 before going down cos' they only take phone bookings and are usually quite packed.

jennyteo

Rebonding , I go to the home saloon at SengKang . It's very gd and straight . I've recommended many Idobaby mummies to that home saloon before . Price range is $60-$70 . All hair length . Personally , I find it's damn good and straight until now for more then 6 months still as straight and somemore I'm the type of person who dun tk care of hair one .

Hi ,Cyn cyn ,ladies and kind souls,please pm me the contact to this home salon @ sengkang

thkq

eileen kwek

hi everyone,
im new here.. i saw the conversation saying tat auntie xz is doing nice rebonding n i would like to try could anyone give mi her phone n add..thanks

junelle

Rebonding , I go to the home saloon at SengKang . It's very gd and straight . I've recommended many Idobaby mummies to that home saloon before . Price range is $60-$70 . All hair length . Personally , I find it's damn good and straight until now for more then 6 months still as straight and somemore I'm the type of person who dun tk care of hair one .
cyn, i would like to have the address and contact umber of the home salon. thanks! please pm me.

CynCyn

contact no. is : 97450788
Located at Blk 183A Rivervale crescent Lvl 4 , as for the unit no. you've gotta ask her as I only know my way there and took no notice of the unit no.
HTH !

pigletgal81

oOh... i saw this link too late.. i just had my rebonding done last friday and its $130... :07: OMG.. my session last abt 2.5 hrs.

The package include shiseido rebond + treatment + cut.

Next time will try the one in seng keng. Cheap :001_302:

AmandLee

I just had mine at this salon at cuppage plaza level one. Rebond + Treatment + cut for my hair length is only $158! Free hair mask treatment too! Got a great deal I guess. They used loreal's xtenso which is what I was told, an expensive product.

ger-mummy

I always got free rebonding coz is done by my sis, i treat her makan after that & introduce ex-col to her last time when am working. I can only do my hair after delivered so ard June time... But will do perm & col...

af-gal

oOh... i saw this link too late.. i just had my rebonding done last friday and its $130... :07: OMG.. my session last abt 2.5 hrs.

The package include shiseido rebond + treatment + cut.

Next time will try the one in seng keng. Cheap :001_302:

Gal, how's the sheseido rebonding?

winxme

contact no. is : 97450788
Located at Blk 183A Rivervale crescent Lvl 4 , as for the unit no. you've gotta ask her as I only know my way there and took no notice of the unit no.
HTH !
hi, saw so many mummies wanted to do rebond at the above address, care to share yr experiences?

I had done my rebonding in dec 2008 at rivervale plaze. The salon opp the 4D booth... Paid abt 160 for rebonding and it turned out so dry...and not soft , very stiff....Sometimes, ppls will ask , aiyo what happened to your hair?

af-gal

hi, saw so many mummies wanted to do rebond at the above address, care to share yr experiences?

I had done my rebonding in dec 2008 at rivervale plaze. The salon opp the 4D booth... Paid abt 160 for rebonding and it turned out so dry...and not soft , very stiff....Sometimes, ppls will ask , aiyo what happened to your hair?

Hi, you still remember what brand they use? (rivervale Plaze)

winxme

Hi, you still remember what brand they use? (rivervale Plaze)
i did not ask what brand they use... This salon has been there as long as 10 years. And i actually been there a few times for perming and hair spa. Wont go back that to that outlet again.

Dora

Hi
Can PM me the address as well. Thks soooooo muchy

angel27

Hi all,

I actually always did my rebonding at a Aunt's house located at Yishun, is recommended by my fren, and I hv been going there since then but not now cos i m expecting, wait till i give birth, i shall do my hair.

I tnk is rather quite gd and her price are reasonable, my hair length, abit below bra strap, costs abt $120. Can is quite soft and not very fake, cos i ever did rebonding at other plc ttz, the hair makes yr entire face so weird.:Dancing_tongue:
Hi Serene,
Do you mind sharing the address and contact of the Yishun Auntie ?
For me, I've try a home salon at Jurong West recommended and tried by many of my colleagues but its quite far hence tot of trying the Yishun Auntie. :p