Hair Rebonding

mavis

juz did mine today, in a salon near my hus. the stylist is a guy who had wrk in storm previously, but den now open own shop...i did for $140, include treatment & cut.
tat salon oways very packed with lots of ppl.

veronica

Anyone been to any salon at Roxy Square (next to Century Roxy Hotel) or katong Mall? Any recommendations?

joc

I'm going for my hair rebonding this Fri at Actpoint. This salon was highly recommended by podders in another forum. So going there to try out. Praying hard that the results will be good. Will keep you gals posted if it is good.

Mrs Xie

Yeah... be it perm or rebonding, do it fast before CNY... LOL... Cheaper mah :tlaugh:... Still thinking hard if I should rebond my hair, tempted.... yet dh keep saying I am not suitable for rebonding as my face is too small le... so angry... :nah:

joc

Hi ladies

I'm back from my appt. Would recommend this salon to everyone here cos their service is damn good. But ended up, i didn't do rebonding, i perm my hair. :we2biglaugh:Overall, very satisfy and will be going back for colour..

Jenni

i go this home saloon in yishun, my hair is around my waist area, rching butt soon. about 90 bucks. and its good. anyway i rebond my hair every 6-8 mths.
Hi, can i have the contact and the address, next time if i wan do rebond again i can go try as i stay yishun too...

EnFlor

I am interested in the home saloon @ Yishun. Please...can a kind angel PM me the contact number too ?

I've heard about auntie xiuzhen from elsewhere. I've yet to try it.

LadySilver

kenji from twister in hougang mall is fab! patient & he did my hair for many hairs, not to dry my hair and the rebonding is natural yet straight for many mths till now. i got curly hair.

Jenni

I am interested in the home saloon @ Yishun. Please...can a kind angel PM me the contact number too ?

I've heard about auntie xiuzhen from elsewhere. I've yet to try it.
Can any kind mummy give me the contact and address for the yishun home saloon? I wanted to do rebond.

Porukadotzu

hi... why not just post the contact here instead of pm to eachother if the salon services very good and very affordable?? (don't say its cheap coz cheap sounds so negative) hehee

i'm interested for the $60-$70 service for rebonding hair.. coz my hair now short so normal salon still charge short and medium in the same price geezzz...

anyone can help recomending your best salon??

Kylieack

Hi Mummies..been rebonding my hair for countless times as it is fuss free and easy to manage...great for lazy people like me...

I would like to recommend the salon i always frequent...i love their rebonding...doent dry my hair...

Hair Inn at hitachi Tower Level 2...

Anyone has other good salons to recommend? :Dancing_tongue:
Did anyone try a shiseido rebonding? It's look very nice, soft. Most important it's look like more natural, more look like my hair "live up". It's a home salon, so it not so expensive. One to one you own privacy. You try you will know my true.:001_302:

You can try search "Winn's home salon".

BudgetMum

Rebonding , I go to the home saloon at SengKang . It's very gd and straight . I've recommended many Idobaby mummies to that home saloon before . Price range is $60-$70 . All hair length . Personally , I find it's damn good and straight until now for more then 6 months still as straight and somemore I'm the type of person who dun tk care of hair one .
can pm me the address too, i guess my sis would b interested! well, me stay in the west... ...

Hi all,

I actually always did my rebonding at a Aunt's house located at Yishun, is recommended by my fren, and I hv been going there since then but not now cos i m expecting, wait till i give birth, i shall do my hair.

I tnk is rather quite gd and her price are reasonable, my hair length, abit below bra strap, costs abt $120. Can is quite soft and not very fake, cos i ever did rebonding at other plc ttz, the hair makes yr entire face so weird.:Dancing_tongue: