Hair Rebonding

mavis

Rebonding , I go to the home saloon at SengKang . It's very gd and straight . I've recommended many Idobaby mummies to that home saloon before . Price range is $60-$70 . All hair length . Personally , I find it's damn good and straight until now for more then 6 months still as straight and somemore I'm the type of person who dun tk care of hair one .

Hi can PM me the add?

ragdoll

I did most of my rebonds at kimage and I have to say its the best.
It really str8ten my hair n it last!
Im not those wavy hair type of person, but naturally curly. Really curly type. As curly as those angmos or malays type.
So alot of salon I've been to doesnt works for me. Pay them 150-200+, end up fried my hair and still not str8. Es[ecially the fringe.
Heard raves abt hair inn, but still dun dare to try. Might as well pay more and go back to Kimage, and be assured of smooth silky str8 hair when I walk out of it.

Im gg to rebond my hair soon, for easier confinement period. Am sporting a perm now.
Hair will really worsen after delivery? Scared rebond le, waste money.

Leanne

Kimage really good ah? Hair inn rebonding is not too bad.

Preggie time, my hair is haywire lor. Now also. But go out i'll make it st with my st iron.

Mum2Matty

I just did my rebonding with a home based hair dresser at Jurong. My hair is layered and just below the ear. It's very nice and straight. I did a soft rebonding, abt 2 hours including hair cut.

maine78

Im not those wavy hair type of person, but naturally curly. Really curly type. As curly as those angmos or malays type.
So alot of salon I've been to doesnt works for me. Pay them 150-200+, end up fried my hair and still not str8. Es[ecially the fringe.
Heard raves abt hair inn, but still dun dare to try. Might as well pay more and go back to Kimage, and be assured of smooth silky str8 hair when I walk out of it.

Im gg to rebond my hair soon, for easier confinement period. Am sporting a perm now.
Hi ragdoll, how much u usually pay for each rebonding session at kimage?

Ting

i oso tot of rebonding my hair leh....is jean yip good? n the prices anyone know? anyway, cynthia, i oso wan the add leh..hehe.

CynCyn

After delivery , 1 mth later i went to rebond my hair at the home saloon at sengkang . Very straight and not damaged at all .

Joyous097

I heard so much about kimage...But quite worried about going there again....Few years back, I went to tele park,kimage, done by a lady and the rebonding was not lasting...Wonder is the stylist that is no good. I heard alot about funan stylist...did you do your rebond there?

Leanne

Never ever go Jean Yip for hair cut or rebonding. Sucks big time.

Im still debating whether to go back to my Hair Inn or try Kimage..................

How?

lisa_ng

Im still debating whether to go back to my Hair Inn or try Kimage..................

How?
i agree. went to jean yip for rebonding the products not very gd though claim was european brand. some parts of my hair was like maggi mee & it wasn't too straight after all. waste my money. i went to jb holiday plaza the service was much better & price was reasonable & were using loreal products. still like loreal hair products better.
so long never pamper my hair already...haiz

mayjek

cyncyn i also want the address leh. pm me ok?

I also thinking to rebond but abit worry the hair so flat. Usually which length can do rebond? anyone know? btw my hair is short. Somewhere below my ear.

LoVeS

How?
I die aso dun wanna go jean yip they screwed up my hair once is enuff.

CynCyn

I know a auntie at Jurong, called Auntie Zhen @ Jurong. $60 for all hair length. I tried before, not really long-lasting. I guess it's the price we pay for..
Nt really u gotta splurge to have lasting results .
I went to home saloon also at Sk , $60-$70 lasts until now still straight nt wavy in a single bit . Rebonded at the start of the year till now .

stonston

wah...all this talk abt rebonding make me wanna rebond....e last time i rebond was jan 06 in msia....paid RM150 onli....until now is super straight...onli those tt new growth is curly lor.....

then again, i realli wanna rebond now, but my hb dun allow cos i'm still bfeeding.....sigh....dunno how to convince him it is ok to rebond....
i had a hard time convincing him to let my highlight my hair....