Oct 2008 Baby Thread 1

chuaeil

wa, congrats congrats..tat's fast!!....
Hihi can i join? My bb born in the sept 13 08. Difficult to find on ppl. haha... trying to find friends for my bb near her age but not much respones so sad... so found this threat, can i join???

Cheers
Eileen

Anaqi

Hello, i like long time nv post here le... Hmmp busy looking job and go for holiday and of cos looking after baby Janelle..
i just pat her to slp...
Oh yea i m preggy again with number 3.. Keke after this i m gonna tied up lor,... really ENUFF le i wanted to stop at 2 de

congrats to u, lonerjas :Dancing_wub:really envy u

yeoyeo

Hihi can i join? My bb born in the sept 13 08. Difficult to find on ppl. haha... trying to find friends for my bb near her age but not much respones so sad... so found this threat, can i join???

Cheers
Eileen
hi eileen, of course u are welcome to join us... :)

chuaeil

hihi all mummies,
i found one very good brown rice ceral. My bb gal tried Healthy time brown rice and end up cannot poo poo and not only that she poo until got blood. :(
But a nice mum that i know she recommend me this brown rice is from Malaysia and i got it from her not very ex only abt $10 if i am not wrong. My bbgal ate liao can poo poo and almost everyday and her poo poo not hard one so i find it very very good want to recommend you all. It is a pure brown rice didnot mix with anything especially Iron cos healthy time one got Iron and my friend told me that most of the brown rice ceral outside sell got Iron which make bb difficult to poo and her Doc told her not to give her bb white rice until 1 yr old cos no good only can give brown rice. it took her so long and finally found this. Her son is very percious to her cos it took her 7 yrs to got the son. If you are interested just let me know i will check with her and the price again.

at the same time pls feel free to brows my online sales Picasa Web Albums - Eileen
support support ok..

hehe...
cya
Eileen:tlaugh:

madalene

The chair is called BUMBO, this is for them to learn to sit.. the chair is pass down from my gf.. i saw kiddy palace selling at 79.70.. i think i saw under WTS, there is somebody selling it abt 20 or 30. dunno sold liao or not.. i think if can, get 2nd better cos no point buy a new one.. very expensive.. heartache..

you can visit the website to know more. Bumbo Baby Seat Introduces the Official Bumbo Play Tray
Hi YeoYeo,

Thanks for the info.
I am looking into this now too.
Wow, really ex leh, use only a short period wo...
My girl just started to sit abit. But not too steady la.
Heard it maybe better to toilet train them asap.

Will see...:Dancing_tongue:

madalene

don envy me ah... expenses is high leh.. when i have my DS i still don feel the pinch haha...

Boi or GAl no diff i prefer gal but ching cai la since i got both le doesnt matter...

Envy cos I cannot have my 2nd one anytime this year.
Cos me C section, doc advise me to only try next year. Must let wound recover for 1 year. :embarrassed:

Ya, must agree, expenses very high ya.
But ok la, look on the brighter side. you can raise them together la.
One shot, gao dim. and then later on, free lor...

For me, i think i will try for 2nd one next year la...
Anyone trying next year? hehehe

Ah Cheng

Think I will wait for 1-2 yrs for the 2nd one.
Sometimes is not up to us also, it's also depending on the one taking care of them can cope or not. haha. Dont think my mum can manage 2 also. :)

Anaqi

Envy cos I cannot have my 2nd one anytime this year.
Cos me C section, doc advise me to only try next year. Must let wound recover for 1 year. :embarrassed:

Ya, must agree, expenses very high ya.
But ok la, look on the brighter side. you can raise them together la.
One shot, gao dim. and then later on, free lor...

For me, i think i will try for 2nd one next year la...
Anyone trying next year? hehehe
my cousin gave birth to her son by C section. less than a year later, she got pregnant and gave birth to a lovely identical twins...

although, to raise kids wif close age gap is tired + challenging, i still think its good... i'm trying for a 2nd one now. but i still breastfeed my boy. heard that its quite difficult to get pregnant when breastfeeding

madalene

my cousin gave birth to her son by C section. less than a year later, she got pregnant and gave birth to a lovely identical twins...

although, to raise kids wif close age gap is tired + challenging, i still think its good... i'm trying for a 2nd one now. but i still breastfeed my boy. heard that its quite difficult to get pregnant when breastfeeding

Hmm, i see. No la, i think i will try earliest later this year or next year la.
cos hor, my wound seems like not fully recovered yet leh..

Wow, so fast. Envy...
Best of Luck!!! Must agree. TO breastfeed and be pregnant at the same time.
You have to get enough nutrients wo. Read about this topic some time back too. It is quite challenging. It maybe tough for awhile. But i think its very much worth it!
Keep us posted ya.

madalene

Think I will wait for 1-2 yrs for the 2nd one.
Sometimes is not up to us also, it's also depending on the one taking care of them can cope or not. haha. Dont think my mum can manage 2 also. :)
Ya, i also think so.
i think i will only try next year or so.
My mum is also taking care of my girl now.
Think she has to be at least 1-2 years old, more independent when i get pregnant again ah.

Eh, your company ok or not, for u to take another round of maternity leave again? I am abit worried. Haven't ask them yet wo... :001_302:

Anaqi

Hmm, i see. No la, i think i will try earliest later this year or next year la.
cos hor, my wound seems like not fully recovered yet leh..

Wow, so fast. Envy...
Best of Luck!!! Must agree. TO breastfeed and be pregnant at the same time.
You have to get enough nutrients wo. Read about this topic some time back too. It is quite challenging. It maybe tough for awhile. But i think its very much worth it!
Keep us posted ya.
hehe...no prob. i'll keep u all posted...:001_302:

u mean ur wound really not fully recovered?hmm..is it painful?

madalene

hehe...no prob. i'll keep u all posted...:001_302:

u mean ur wound really not fully recovered?hmm..is it painful?
No la, not painful.
Externally, seems like healed.
But i think the internal have to take some time.
Will be going to fix the appt with Dr Tan again maybe end of this year to confirm before i try lor...:Dancing_wub:

Hurray! You work hard ah...