MummySG Night Owls Club

NOC OUTING - VOTE YOUR PREFERRED DATE AND TIME

• 10TH MAY (SUNDAY) 2PM TO 5PM (erm....Mother's Day)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

autumn82

Hahaha ... cut & paste from the flyer given out by KKH?
:biggrin: :biggrin:
Ya lor. Oredi said mah~ Since she tot of going KKH, must as well tell her they will prob give her the same pamphlet. So I paste for her better rite? Can save the $80? LOL.

Last edited:

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
autumn82 said:
Wow! The stroller looks very chic.. But too heavy.. I also won't use it alone.. LOL. :p
Super chio hor?
Good alternative to having 2 separate strollers to handle my 2 boys at the same time lor ...
:biggrin: :biggrin:

BbpHir3

Time to zzz... Good nitez ppl~~

Ran: go sleep liao, dun sleep so late.~~ *sayangs*
nite nite..
i goin to slp oso.. since MIL decide to take in DD for the night.. hate her aircon theory.. but that's another story..
muz rest well for the nite for DD's sake..
DH dun wanna slp n play MU is his prob.. i muz get my be.....eauty sleeeeeeeep.....:wong13::wong13:

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
autumn82 said:
Dun wear! :p Kampong style. :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
Sure or not ... you all are dog-lovers leh.
Dun wear ... not afraid of stepping dog poo meh?
:brolleyes: :brolleyes:

CanCanMum said:
wads the issue wif crocs?

the escalator thing?

i neber eber let my sonnie play on escalator de~~
Exactly my point ... if you dun teach your own kids to smell danger, then wear whatever also no use.
Another thing ... tabloids (New Paper, 新明 & 晚报) usually like to sensationalise over nothing, just so they can sell more papers.
:bmad: :bmad:

BbpHir3

Sure or not ... you all are dog-lovers leh.
Dun wear ... not afraid of stepping dog poo meh?
hey .. i everyday oso nearly step on dog poo.. naughty Cookie do business.. den anyhow kick out of his playpen....

hmph.. shouldn't i be aslp?!?! haiz...
thinking of DD..............................

BbpHir3

BbpHir3 babe,

yr DD still haben discharged yet?

soli i dink yr replies got buried in dunno which page liaoz
lols
choy choy choy..
she discharged on monday liaoz.. bout 6+pm..
but since back from KKH, she very sticky to mi... juz now when my MIL wan bluff her go slp, she dun wan... keep crying n crying.. until finally cry until tired le den fell aslp...
:embarrassed:

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
BbpHir3 said:
i saw the stroller at the stores (mayb diff brand, but same design..).. went forward to ask.. so both my step DD n DD can sit the same time.. but their weight + age differance abit too big.. so cant be use..
The one I using is Phil & Teds from NZ, only carried by MotherCare.
Both seats can take 20kg & 24 kg respectively.

But IMHO, I think your step-daughter a bit big for stroller liao lah ...
:wink: :wink:

BbpHir3 said:
i dun mean the cheapo one not safe.. i juz dun trust the brands.. cuz my step DD fell out from a L**** B*** stroller once.. the strap broke, that's y the fall..
IMHO, I also dun trust the strollers & car-seats from Korea & China ... not becoz I am biased, but they just dun give a damn to safety standards in the goods they produce & sell.
It's even worst when you see how some parents choose the car-seats they buy ... it's like they are only interested in getting the cheapest, to meet the "must have car-seat" regulations set by the Traffic Police.
Touch wood ... but I always wonder how they are gonna face themselves if they do get into a serious road accident.
I just love my 2 sons way too much to be compromising on this issue lor.
:embarrassed: :embarrassed:

CanCanMum

choy choy choy..
she discharged on monday liaoz.. bout 6+pm..
but since back from KKH, she very sticky to mi... juz now when my MIL wan bluff her go slp, she dun wan... keep crying n crying.. until finally cry until tired le den fell aslp...
:embarrassed:
SORRY sORRY

CHOY CHOY CHOY

TOUCH TOUCH TREE TRUNK + WOOD + TIMBER + LOG

Orrhs

*sayangz*

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
CanCanMum said:
almond dude~~

i see u voted OTHERS

may i noe wads yr suggestion for OTHERS?
Are you able to set the poll ... such that we can see who voted what?
I know we could, before we voted ... but after that, we can't liao.
Quite silly lor ... end up we (the actual outing people) dunno who voted for what, while all others who have nothing to do with the outing gets to see the actual details.

CanCanMum

VVB : shi ma? I din noe worh

i tot i set it publicly opened to all others to see who voted?

u mean u all cannot see???

BbpHir3

But IMHO, I think your step-daughter a bit big for stroller liao lah ...
:wink: :wink:
same.. we oso think she abit too old for stroller liaoz.. but DH usually not ard when we bring her out.. n, even if DH ard, he'll tell her that he wun carry her, cuz she old enough liaoz.. once she chase DD off the stroller when she wanna slp, den DH scold her.. she juz cried out loud..

It's even worst when you see how some parents choose the car-seats they buy ... it's like they are only interested in getting the cheapest, to meet the "must have car-seat" regulations set by the Traffic Police.
Touch wood ... but I always wonder how they are gonna face themselves if they do get into a serious road accident.
I just love my 2 sons way too much to be compromising on this issue lor.
:embarrassed: :embarrassed:
i din even get a chair seat.. cuz 1, no space to put car seat.. 2, no $ buy car seat.. 3, step DD will end up wanting to sit in the chair seat anyway.. wat safety i pay for DD oso worthless.. 4, we only ride in the car lyk max twice a week.. sometimes, nv even..

Last edited:

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
CanCanMum said:
VVB : shi ma? I din noe worh

i tot i set it publicly opened to all others to see who voted?

u mean u all cannot see???
The "view the pool details" button is no longer there, once we have voted.

Status
Not open for further replies.