MummySG Night Owls Club

NOC OUTING - VOTE YOUR PREFERRED DATE AND TIME

• 10TH MAY (SUNDAY) 2PM TO 5PM (erm....Mother's Day)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CanCanMum

Feel mother nature - parks, nature reserves
CanCanMum, jjoo_02, VroomVroomBoys = 3 votes
.......................................................................................................................

Tourist attraction 1 - ZOO
autumn82, CanCanMum, elaine82, elainesoh07, JacquiLau, MsPlumpy, VroomVroomBoys = 7 votes
.......................................................................................................................
43.75% Tourist attraction 2 - BIRD PARK
elaine82 =1 vote
Tourist attraction 3 - BOTANIC GARDENS
chuaeil, jjoo_02, oblong, VroomVroomBoys = 4 votes
Beaches - Suntanning and Pic nics
autumn82, CanCanMum, jjoo_02, VroomVroomBoys = 4 votes
Someone's House
CanCanMum, chuaeil, jjoo_02, VroomVroomBoys = 4 votes
Chalet / Bungalows
autumn82, lml2402 = 2 votes
Kids/Baby Friendly Restaurants
autumn82, BbpHir3, dyna, lml2402, MsPlumpy, oblong, VroomVroomBoys = 7 votes
Night outing - KTV/PUBS
*cynn.89llaluby, autumn82, lawla12, lml2402 = 4 votes
Others
almond = 1 vote
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 16.

Last edited:

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
BbpHir3 said:
same.. we oso think she abit too old for stroller liaoz.. but DH usually not ard when we bring her out.. n, even if DH ard, he'll tell her that he wun carry her, cuz she old enough liaoz.. once she chase DD off the stroller when she wanna slp, den DH scold her.. she juz cried out loud..
Actually, I think you guys need to be more sensitive when handling your step-daughter ... but then again, what do I know?
:embarrassed: :embarrassed:

BbpHir3 said:
i din even get a chair seat.. cuz 1, no space to put car seat.. 2, no $ buy car seat.. 3, step DD will end up wanting to sit in the chair seat anyway.. wat safety i pay for DD oso worthless.. 4, we only ride in the car lyk max twice a week.. sometimes, nv even..
Whatever the frequency, drive very carefully then.
Also, get your hubby to do more good deeds together with you ... for the good of both Letitia & her step-sister.
:wink: :wink:

CanCanMum

Feel mother nature - parks, nature reserves
CanCanMum, jjoo_02, VroomVroomBoys = 3 votes

Tourist attraction 1 - ZOO
autumn82, CanCanMum, elaine82, elainesoh07, JacquiLau, MsPlumpy, VroomVroomBoys = 7 votes
43.75% Tourist attraction 2 - BIRD PARK
elaine82 =1 vote
Tourist attraction 3 - BOTANIC GARDENS
chuaeil, jjoo_02, oblong, VroomVroomBoys = 4 votes
Beaches - Suntanning and Pic nics
autumn82, CanCanMum, jjoo_02, VroomVroomBoys = 4 votes
Someone's House
CanCanMum, chuaeil, jjoo_02, VroomVroomBoys = 4 votes
Chalet / Bungalows
autumn82, lml2402 = 2 votes
Kids/Baby Friendly Restaurants
autumn82, BbpHir3, dyna, lml2402, MsPlumpy, oblong, VroomVroomBoys = 7 votes
Night outing - KTV/PUBS
*cynn.89llaluby, autumn82, lawla12, lml2402 = 4 votes
Others
almond = 1 vote
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 16.
SHORTLISTED PLACES ARE

1) ZOO

2) BABY/KIDS FRIENDLY RESTAURANTS

Phil&Teds Dash

WOW!! superb nice lo.. lol.... the nexttime i see this stroller i definitely join in the STARES~!!

ii also using 3wheel.... downward front... upward also front..... is it really very very harming for the front wheel...nevermind.. spoil can aim Phil&Teds Dash: right!!

hahahaaas

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
CanCanMum said:
SHORTLISTED PLACES ARE

1) ZOO

2) BABY/KIDS FRIENDLY RESTAURANTS
CanCan ... who are these people?
a) jjoo_02
b) elainesoh07
c) lml2402
d) dyna
Are you sure they vote liao means they wun fly aeroplane?

If we remove these not-so-sure votes, then the poll reads:
Zoo ............ 6 votes
Restaurant ... 5 votes

For your perusal, please. :wink: :wink:

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
*cynn.89llaluby said:
Phil&Teds Dash

WOW!! superb nice lo.. lol.... the nexttime i see this stroller i definitely join in the STARES~!!

ii also using 3wheel.... downward front... upward also front..... is it really very very harming for the front wheel...nevermind.. spoil can aim Phil&Teds Dash: right!!

hahahaaas
I'm not so much worried about the wear & tear ...
... more concerned with how to prevent the stroller getting stuck in a compromising position once it reaches the top.
Certainly dun wanna be struggling to balance the stroller right there & then ... with the baby still inside.

BTW, have you see my reply & recommendation ... with respect to the C-name you were looking for?

CanCanMum

CanCan ... who are these people?
a) jjoo_02
b) elainesoh07
c) lml2402
d) dyna
Are you sure they vote liao means they wun fly aeroplane?

If we remove these not-so-sure votes, then the poll reads:
Zoo ............ 6 votes
Restaurant ... 5 votes

For your perusal, please. :wink: :wink:
oh oh hahahha

rest are all hardcore NOC members?

lols

shall we vote again? Only left wif 2 options?

but hor i am curious to know wad Almond voted leh, under OTHERS?

oh oh mebbe u can ask him during yr outing next weekend????

Yah... I know that's why I told my dad no need...

Oh? You think so? Just tot to try that since he is so jumpy. I tried swaddle him but he doesn't like not been able to move his hand. so now I still swaddle but with his hand out.

Anyway, my precious is asleep now so I better go get some shut eye before he wakes up. Catch you all later!! Good nite!!

:wong20:
JAC!! i lurve talking to mothers during / just finished their confinement!!

JAC!! rest more rest more!!

JAC!! i think the pillow is very useful for my case worrrrrr........ at least she doesnt get shocked and wake up to easily..........

JAC!! get used to the sleeping timing.. and handling baby josh alone..!!

wow im so excited to talk to mommy who just-finished-comconfinement

exciting right the last day... so so so so so so so fun!! hahahhahahaaaaaas... i kinda miss confinement.... but only the LAST DAY!! hahahahhahaaaaaaaas.

I'm not so much worried about the wear & tear ...
... more concerned with how to prevent the stroller getting stuck in a compromising position once it reaches the top.
Certainly dun wanna be struggling to balance the stroller right there & then ... with the baby still inside.

BTW, have you see my reply & recommendation ... with respect to the C-name you were looking for?

nope mister.nice............. i'm still catching up on page 3 only!!!!!!!!!!:wong12::wong16:

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
CanCanMum said:
oh oh hahahha

rest are all hardcore NOC members?

lols
Hmmm ... looks like you dun really appreciate the benefits of a good survey, which means you must analyse the data you've just collected lah.
:brolleyes: :brolleyes:

CanCanMum said:
shall we vote again? Only left wif 2 options?

but hor i am curious to know wad Almond voted leh, under OTHERS?

oh oh mebbe u can ask him during yr outing next weekend????
I also curious ... think you might as well PM him, else knowing only next weekend might be meaningless liao.

Last edited:
nites... tml then chase.... read till super duper uber tired le.... today went out with MIL and MUMMY... firsttime!! hahahahahaaaaaaaas happy and long outing!!!!!!!!! nitessssssssssssssss

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
*cynn.89llaluby said:
nope mister.nice............. i'm still catching up on page 3 only!!!!!!!!!!:wong12::wong16:
Since you call me that, then I'm obliged to be nice ... will dig out that posting & PM you instead.

CanCanMum

Since you call me that, then I'm obliged to be nice ... will dig out that posting & PM you instead.
ermmmm....sometimes u seem nice

but sumtimes not leh.....

mebbe some of yr features really resemble my ex-boss.....:p....tats why.....

*sprints*

:Dancing_tongue:

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
CanCanMum said:
ermmmm....sometimes u seem nice

but sumtimes not leh.....

mebbe some of yr features really resemble my ex-boss.....:p....tats why.....

*sprints*

:Dancing_tongue:
Not nice? Like when? Calling you CanCanVirgin?
:rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.