MummySG Night Owls Club

NOC OUTING - VOTE YOUR PREFERRED DATE AND TIME

• 10TH MAY (SUNDAY) 2PM TO 5PM (erm....Mother's Day)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

autumn82

Maybe Nikki is really a very good girl lor.
Where my Seamus is concerned, he's not so easily manageable ... always wanna concur the next mountain, like walking up or down a moving escalator.
:rofl: :rofl:

When we only had Seamus, we were using the MacLaren Techno XT: Mothercare Singapore
Going up or down the escalator with it was such a breeze, so never had to suffer the pain of seeing the lift arriving a few times before it was empty enough to push the stroller in.

But, now with Siggi in the picture, we are using the Phil&Teds Dash: Phil and Teds Dash
Although it fits my requirement of ferrying my 2 sons around comfortably, along with lots of curious stares ... the thing is so heavy, my wifey refuse to use it when I'm not around. In other words, I now cannot "siam" from her shopping trips ... haizzz, dug the hoe for my own self lor.
Other than that, pushing 3 wheelers down an escalator still ok ... but going up means you gotta do it facing the other direction. Try doing that when the mall is really crowded ... some idiots just wun give chance lor. Guess they must be the same idiots who refused to give up their seats in the MRT to preggies lor.
:bmad: :bmad:
Wow! The stroller looks very chic.. But too heavy.. I also won't use it alone.. LOL. :p

autumn82

later ya mistress n 6 other darling jealous worz...........
:wong19::wong19::wong19::wong19::wong19:

DD trying to kick my lappy to the floor.. den anyhow touch the keys n touchpad.. :err::err::err:
Wahsei... Dangerous.. wait no lappie means no mummysg!!!

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
princessminn said:
i juz dun feel safe whenever i see kids wear crocs.
:err::err:
May I humbly ask WHAT should the kids wear before you feel safe?
Like I mentioned earlier, it cannot be King's safety shoes of industrial standards (those with a metal plate to protect the toes) ... right?
:wink: :wink:

autumn82

Like I mentioned earlier, it cannot be King's safety shoes of industrial standards (those with a metal plate to protect the toes) ... right?
Dun wear! :p Kampong style. :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

CanCanMum

wads the issue wif crocs?

the escalator thing?

i neber eber let my sonnie play on escalator de~~

dangerous

Once when we went cruise when my sonnie was 18 months hor, dunno how in the hell he got his 3 fingers (pointer, tallman + ringman) stuck inside the gap of the Lift door.....tell u my heart almost stopped.....tot tats the end of it....but i die die pull it out....and he cried like mad....really pray to my ancestors for protecting him manz....scary....real lucky....

so....same for escalators lor...prevention is best.

Queenbabe

cancan dar , my ds is fine now .. haiz
today im so tired now gng to zzzzzzz ..
thanks autumn dear
gdnite all :)

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
lisa_ng said:
oh but my friend told me not true that the agent do for free.
advice for free only ba.
those reduction in comm is for the seller side 2% to 1%. but not all agent.
he was telling me some owners sell on their own without agent.
they will advertise online, hdb website or newspaper.

mayb you can try your luck.. :001_302:
During this bad times (or any other times, in my own opinion), agents will definitely not do anything for free.

By handling everyting yourself as a seller, you must be very familiar with all HDB procedures ... this is the tricky part, especially since their policies change more frequently than any playboy changing girlfriends.
If you are not familiar, then you'd still end up using the buyer's agent's services & paying him the 2% commission ... you are unlikely to be able to negotiate for a lower commission becoz he'd already have you by your neck.
Worst still, when it's the same agent representing both the buyers & the sellers ... & the buyers actually engage him first, do you think he'd have your interests at heart when there are disputes arising?
:brolleyes: :brolleyes:

In short, it is always safer to engage an agent ... especially one you can trust.
If any of you do decide you wanna have an exploratory chat with such an agent, just give me a shout & I have a very good guy to recommend ... he works under the following premises:
1) he absorbs the GST that is payable under the commission
2) he will benchmark his commission, according to the eventual selling price

To illustrate further, let's say you target the selling price of your flat at $250k ($20k above valuation) ... which my agent friend also agree as an acceptable asking price.

If you use this agent I recommend, he'll probably work out this proposal for you:
If sold @ $250k, he'll take 1% commission.
If sold @ $255k, he'll take 1.5% commission.
If sold @ $260k or more, he'll take 2% commission.
In this way, you can rest assured that he'll always try to push for a good price for you ... plus you dun lose out, since every extra 0.5% commission you are paying him, you yourself get to pocket at least another $3k yourself!!

On top of that, he absorbs the GST.
In other words, if commission is $3k ... you pay him $3k flat & save on the $210 GST.
Given his professionalism & his uniquely innovative rebates, based on performance ... still think it's not worth it to engage such an agent?

BbpHir3

Wow! The stroller looks very chic.. But too heavy.. I also won't use it alone.. LOL. :p
i saw the stroller at the stores (mayb diff brand, but same design..).. went forward to ask.. so both my step DD n DD can sit the same time.. but their weight + age differance abit too big.. so cant be use..
+ it's very bulky.. the car boot is so full of "modifications", that nothing big can be added inside.. even the maclaren techno xt that we're using now oso kena squash in de.. one day cfm squeeze until spoil de.. sometimes i angry with DH family.. obviously is no space de.. den dun wan do anything bout it.. still sae can lahz can lahz.. one fine day squeeze until spoil liaoz.. they dun need expect mi to buy another one.. if they buy, they sure buy those cheapo de.. i dun mean the cheapo one not safe.. i juz dun trust the brands.. cuz my step DD fell out from a L**** B*** stroller once.. the strap broke, that's y the fall.. mayb is cuz her height's prob that the stroller cant take it.. but still , the stroller was bought by my MIL.. so..:nah::nah::nah:

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
autumn82 said:
Elaine dar:

Jus some advice for mummies if ur kiddo had just fall (taken from pamphlet):

Bring the child immediately to emergency dept if any of the following signs & symptoms appear within the 1st 72hrs after fall:

1) Any unusual behaviour
2) Confusion abt familiar names & places
3) Inability to wake child from sleep
4) Increasing or persistent headache
5) Seizures (Fits)
6) Unsteadiness on feet
7) Usual drowsiness & sleepiness
8) Vomitting more than 3x
9) Double or blurred vision
10) Bleeding or discharge from the ear or nose

Hope it helps
Hahaha ... cut & paste from the flyer given out by KKH?
:biggrin: :biggrin:

autumn82

i saw the stroller at the stores (mayb diff brand, but same design..).. went forward to ask.. so both my step DD n DD can sit the same time.. but their weight + age differance abit too big.. so cant be use..
+ it's very bulky.. the car boot is so full of "modifications", that nothing big can be added inside.. even the maclaren techno xt that we're using now oso kena squash in de.. one day cfm squeeze until spoil de.. sometimes i angry with DH family.. obviously is no space de.. den dun wan do anything bout it.. still sae can lahz can lahz.. one fine day squeeze until spoil liaoz.. they dun need expect mi to buy another one.. if they buy, they sure buy those cheapo de.. i dun mean the cheapo one not safe.. i juz dun trust the brands.. cuz my step DD fell out from a L**** B*** stroller once.. the strap broke, that's y the fall.. mayb is cuz her height's prob that the stroller cant take it.. but still , the stroller was bought by my MIL.. so..:nah::nah::nah:
:tlaugh::tlaugh:They dunno what brand is wat brand for wat use.. Just see got stroller, anyhow whack la.. Where like us, must survey ard.. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.