MummySG Night Owls Club

NOC OUTING - VOTE YOUR PREFERRED DATE AND TIME

• 10TH MAY (SUNDAY) 2PM TO 5PM (erm....Mother's Day)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CanCanMum

ZAO AN NOCs!!

my place here hor, laining dogs and cats lols

me waking up to do accounts for DH~~~haben file income tax ~~panic liaoz lols

autumn82

mOrn everyone.... *yawns*

Omg... Killer nite!! I was abt to sleep at 3am , then DS woke up, wanna play.. Then less than 10mins later DD woke up also.. Play barbie dolls!? Fine.. Ard 4am both sleep. Then 6am, DS woke up again! His usual timing! ZzZz... Now awake... and dozing off... :(

yellowpudding

mOrn everyone.... *yawns*

Omg... Killer nite!! I was abt to sleep at 3am , then DS woke up, wanna play.. Then less than 10mins later DD woke up also.. Play barbie dolls!? Fine.. Ard 4am both sleep. Then 6am, DS woke up again! His usual timing! ZzZz... Now awake... and dozing off... :(

Good morning everyone... ~
:eek: play at 3+am?! :eek:

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
CanCanMum said:
eeeee......i don like raw ones...so scary.....my DH likes....he can eat the bloody ones....eeeeks!!! Dink only Ah Chek likes bloody hums:001_302:
I also used to enjoy doing this plates after plates at Newton Circus ... but nowadays no kakis liao. Maybe some day ... your hubby & I can go eat bloody hums together, but must be at Newton Circus or else the hums not big, not fresh ... can be most nightmarish - like Lisa's experience.

Usually those who like to eat bloody hums, they are very good at cunnilingus ... is this true arh, CanCanHum?
:rofl: :rofl:

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
JacquiLau said:
Ahhh.... I think I know which one you referring to but it's not "famous" right? The more popular one used to be in central near to the old Macdonald but it has since moved/closed I wasn't sure. LOL Yah! I could have come and have a coffee with you! :p I went there once and yes Mr Vroom, I know exactly what kind of attitude u meant...
Arh ... I think you are right. That's what I remembered from my NUS days (early 90s) too ... that they were on that side of Clementi, not your side.
However, my wife insisted there is only 1 famous claypot rice in Clementi ...

I just attribute it to generation gap ... just like there was one time, I made an innocent remark that Big Breakfast used to cost only $3.50, just like a Hamburger was $1.50 & Cheeseburger was $2.00.
Suddenly, everybody around me & involved in that conversation gave me a look as if I was from another planet ... best part was ALL of them swore there was no such thing!!
:1err: :1err:

CanCanMum said:
but but is it NICE? :tlaugh:
JacquiLau said:
Personally... I think it's ok only... BUT I haven't been there for a longggg time! :p
I just tried it the past Mon ... before calling on Jac at her place.
Confirmed NOT fantastic ... definitely not worth the wait, although we ended up avoiding the lunchtime crowd.

One funny thing ... my wife remembered ordering a "giam chye duck soup", end up I only found pork ribs in there instead of any duck. I also dun recall ever having "giam chye bak kut soup" on any menus before.

Last edited:

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
elaine82 said:
Blk 328 Clementi Avenue 2
Time: 1200 - 1330, 1700 - 2030, Off on WednesdayCall to order service is available (need 1 hour advance notice). 6778 7808

Claypot Dish (Chicken, Sausage, Salted Fish)
Claypot Chicken Rice
Claypot Chicken Claw
Oyster Sauce Vegetables
Water Crest with Pork Soup
Chicken Claw with Peanut Soup
Salted Vegetable with Pork Soup
Black Chicken Soup
Cai Gan with Pork Soup
Salted Vegetable with Duck Soup
Lotus with Pork Soup
White Fungus with Pork Soup
Darling ... this is cut & paste from where?
Or you actually have a share in the business?

CanCanMum

I also used to enjoy doing this plates after plates at Newton Circus ... but nowadays no kakis liao. Maybe some day ... your hubby & I can go eat bloody hums together, but must be at Newton Circus or else the hums not big, not fresh ... can be most nightmarish - like Lisa's experience.

Usually those who like to eat bloody hums, they are very good at cunnilingus ... is this true arh, CanCanHum?
Wads tat ~~ uncle??????????

catch no ball~~~

lawla12

ABC market not in Bukit Merah mehz????
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...all toking abt claypot rice arrr....

i nv try the one at clementi wor...oso nv heard of it......

but, for claypot rice, usually i will go to tat chinatown market de.....

erm, tat market, tat time got renovate, then move beside outram mrt (temporary market)....then now finish renovation le...then move back to the chinatown market....

u all know which market me saying ??? tat market, downstairs got sell those wedding stuffs .....i believe tat place is quite famous esp for those who r planning for their wedding......tat time when i need to buy those tings, all those old aunties (including my parents) told me to get it from chinatown.....

its tat market yaaa....I LOVE THEIR CLAYPOT RICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tat place, oso got alot of those steamed fish head......

got tat famous "tang yuan" store too.....

during peak hr, need to wait for 1-2hrs wor........so usually, me n DH go there ard 6-6.30pm.........

k le...i'm back at office ya..........BORING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i bought egg tarts for my staffs.....but, another colleague oso bought egg tarts....in the end, i'm left wif 5 egg tarts n 1 egg/ham bread....pengz....how to finish evyting by myself ???????????????????????

hopefully i can finish my work by today.......

Last edited:

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
yellowpudding said:
thank you cancanmum... hahahahah now we all know who is the not so innocent one here...aka vvb!
Gonna be 41 in another 3 days leh ... if still innocent, how to have my 2 wonderful boys?
:embarrassed: :embarrassed:

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
lawla12 said:
its tat market yaaa....I LOVE THEIR CLAYPOT RICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tat place, oso got alot of those steamed fish head......
Yup, it's that market with multi-storey car-parks on the higher floors & is painted light blue in colour, externally.
My in-laws love going there for the steamed fish-heads ... really fresh & good, love munching on those eyes & cheeks.
Also go there to buy the freshest salted fish-head ...
:wink: :wink:

lawla12 said:
k le...i'm back at office ya..........BORING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hopefully i can finish my work by today.......
You sibei pai mia leh ... just came back from marketing & found out that even my favourite butcher is away on a holiday, yet a professional like you have to slog in the office on a PUBLIC holiday!!!
:1err: :1err:

BTW, did you see the news on TV last night?
They did a feature of Tampines One ... with all these aunties rushing in once the doors were officially opened, almost like the folks at the Temple on CNY's Eve.
Now, I seriously wonder WHY you associated me (or any one of us) to be at the Tampines One opening ...
:biggrin: :biggrin:

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
CanCanMum said:
Vouchers Bought!!!

first prize $30 = vroomvroom boys
2nd prize $25 = autumn82
3rd prize $20 = yellowpudding

Congrats to 3 lucky winners

We will be having another one in the near future, so stay tuned~~~bahahahahahha~~~
CanCan ... these are money from your own pockets? Or pinched from hubby's pockets?

Anyways, I've promised Elaine to hold her hand & go up the stage to receive the prize ... as a gesture of sharing (since she also clocked a 5:59am herself), I'll be the one shaking your hands while she'll be the one delivering the "thank you speech plus performance".

yellowpudding

vvb: happy birthday in advance! :D cancanvirgin.. eh... doesn't sound very nice. got alternative?

lawla: hugs. jia you jia you. my hubby is also back in his office today.. Zzzz..

Status
Not open for further replies.