Any1 EDD in May 09?

Catty

Last night i got a false alarm..there's strong contractions and backache consistently...call up gynae...to play safe he get me to admit to hospital to check on contractions frequency...but everything slow down after 1am....i choose to be discharge and put on medications....

today went to gynae for him to check and jab...he said that most prob i have to go for c-sect 2 weeks later cos my pelvic very narrow...but placenta already show signs of birth soon....so nervous....hope that i can still go for natural..
Wah! Than must ask ur princess guai guai faster come out within this 2 weeks liao..

Caroltpl

Wah! Than must ask ur princess guai guai faster come out within this 2 weeks liao..
Really hope that she guai guai and come out thru normal delivery....but if my pelvic still narrow i got no choice...but in fact im scared if i need to go thru c-section...now my back bone and womb as and when got pain...can't really go downstairs already.

I have decided to induce if baby is not out by 14. Will go to the hospital at 11pm on 15th may. Want baby to be out on 16th May... Same birth date as me, as in the no 16 but not same month lah...

LoVeS

I have decided to induce if baby is not out by 14. Will go to the hospital at 11pm on 15th may. Want baby to be out on 16th May... Same birth date as me, as in the no 16 but not same month lah...
Ya very soon u will see ur lil baby liao~ :Dancing_wub:

ger-mummy

bcoz i got confinement lady help me in taking care of my dd ah ~:tlaugh:
I got my in-law to help but i still feel tired leh... Maybe scare she cant handle my dd bah... I also feel kind of sad when my dd wan milk yet my in-law give water...Haiz.

ger-mummy

Today i felt sad, my mil give water instead of milk when she cried for milk (she has it at 6:30a.m & cry for milk at 10plus a.m) & end she throw out the milk when she feed dd (some more is bm leh). haiz... really dunno how to tell her...

LoVeS

I got my in-law to help but i still feel tired leh... Maybe scare she cant handle my dd bah... I also feel kind of sad when my dd wan milk yet my in-law give water...Haiz.
if tats the case then u can feed her milk urself ah~ no need to b sad over tis issue~

ger-mummy

The prob is she wan to "qiang" to feed my dd. These two night i look after myself, she only wake up once for milk & went back to sleep. When she look after, she will wake up more then 3 times, sometime for milk sometime dunno for wat?

akachan09

Hi ger-mummy,

You shld tell your MIL that there is already water content in your breastmilk, no need to feed water to baby. My boy's PD told us that it's better not to give water to baby for the 1st 6 mth. I guess your MIL has this mindset that it's heaty if baby did not drink water but she did not realise that baby was drinking breastmilk, not formula. You only feed your baby breastmilk, right?

ger-mummy

akachan, ya only breastmilk... but she keep saying i eat hot stuff during preggy that y dd is heaty BUT drink water... MIL alwayz cause DH & me quarrel only when come to dd & my food during these confinement period...

Catty

Just finish my check up today, gynae say that i'm 2cm dilated liao so no choice i can't wait till 22nd than induce so decided to induce on the 15th early morning liao.. :001_302:

akachan09

akachan, ya only breastmilk... but she keep saying i eat hot stuff during preggy that y dd is heaty BUT drink water... MIL alwayz cause DH & me quarrel only when come to dd & my food during these confinement period...
Hi ger-mummy,

Does your hubby support you when it comes to nurture both your child? If your MIL persists over giving water to dd, the best solution is to bring her along when you visit PD. Ask the PD to explain to her.

LoVeS

Just finish my check up today, gynae say that i'm 2cm dilated liao so no choice i can't wait till 22nd than induce so decided to induce on the 15th early morning liao.. :001_302:
jia you wor !!~ Hope u will haf smooth delivery~ :Dancing_wub:

Catty

jia you wor !!~ Hope u will haf smooth delivery~ :Dancing_wub:
Thanks! Will update u all soon.. :tlaugh:

By the way, anyone know can i take my breakfast before i admit to induce? Hehe.. Forgot to ask my gynae.. :001_302: