Stay on for babies/kids? Stay on without love?

SunShine07

i dont agree to infidelity, and of cos, strayin is a no no to me.
but often, we need to think, what are the reasons?
if we have been the perfect wife, so good and all, any reason why the husb will stray??
thus i say they are not ready for marriage, cos their thinking is macham like dating period, have gf, but see prettier girl then woo.
understand my POV?
but liang jia, i totally understand that act drunk part!!
my gf's ex bf also like that! his ex gf pretend to be drunk ( as what we conclude) then she kiss her (ex) bf! then she saw! and he say, she drank too much and i cant fend her off!
i totally will not tolerate such stupid excuses as i cant fend her off! you are a guy and she is a girl, how can you have no strength!!
yup, but i dun think there should have a reason to go astray. if wife no good, then talk, can't talk divorce.

sigh....and they can have another kind of reason. Man are just weak and easily tempted. That's their nature....if i have known all these earlier about man, i surely won't marry.

Ting

yah, most men r easily tempted, this i would not deny.
ive tried on some guys in the past too..
as in, to trick them to buyin me n my gfs drinks at clubs.
LOL!
but got a few guys who hv gfs, try to woo me b4.. then i just pretend to be interested, end up they break off with their gf to be with me, but i out right reject them.
told them, u can do it to your gf, can do it to me too!
well, doing their gf a favour too! :)

SunShine07

yah, most men are easily tempted, this i would not deny.
ive tried on some guys in the past too..
as in, to trick them to buyin me and my gfs drinks at clubs.
LOL!
but got a few guys who have gfs, try to woo me before.. then i just pretend to be interested, end up they break off with their gf to be with me, but i out right reject them.
told them, you can do it to your gf, can do it to me too!
well, doing their gf a favour too! :)
lol, good yah...'chu diao hai qu zi ma'

annie

wah Ting! u hor...trick those man! lol. but good la. they deserve it lol.

anyway, there might be 'reasons' to stray but might not be any also. even if they have a good wife, a happy family.. sometimes someone prettier or wat comes along then their 'lower brain' starts to react lol. only way is to keep them with u 24hrs a day which is impossible la hehe. men cannot control thmselves thus need to be controlled lol

SunShine07

wah Ting! you ...trick those man! lol. but good . they deserve it lol.

anyway, there might be 'reasons' to stray but might not be any also. even if they have a good wife, a happy family.. sometimes someone prettier or what comes along then their 'lower brain' starts to react lol. only way is to keep them with you 24hrs a day which is impossible hehe. men cannot control thmselves thus need to be controlled lol
aiyoh, i tell you hor, even not pretty they will also go one nah.:nah:....that 'bitch' who seduce my hb is not pretty lah, i think i more pretty than her!:Dancing_tongue: even HER friends also said so.

My bil get involve with that woman also not pretty loh....my sister also look much better than her.....

sigh, if pretty i had nothing to said, but not pretty also want....haiz!!!

SunShine07

whatever it is, i can't accept unfaithfulness. Even though i tot i will forgive my hb, but deep inside me, i really cannot forget and i hated him....that's why after that i still insisted separation also....even he said he will kill himself of whatever. I told him, he die better....yes i sound cruel, but he caused it! i told him, i feel very depressed when see him.

Even he hit me or what, i dun feel so hurt, but whenever i tot of this incident, i really feel very hurt and full of hatred sometimes at night feel like chopping him off!!! and now i separated from him, i really feel very happy :)

annie

oh yah.. true.. i think hor.. men after seeing pretty lady xian liao go for ugly ones lol. more fresh ma. anyway, ive frens who has gf with big bust like D-F cup n they say they are more attracted to A cups! so... no matter how big busted or how pretty u r, or how perfect u r to your hubby, it dosent matter lol

jal

oh yah.. true.. i think .. men after seeing pretty lady xian go for ugly ones lol. more fresh . anyway, ive friends who has gf with big bust like D-F cup and they say they are more attracted to A cups! so... no matter how big busted or how pretty you are, or how perfect you are to your hubby, it dosent matter lol
So this just goes to prove how some men like the thrill of 'digging into another woman's hole'. Sorry if I sound crude. These perverted men all ought to be castrated at once!!!

annie

lol y u sound so angry?? i experienced many unfaithful men before(ex bfS) but i think i kinda got used to it.. not angry anymore with this kind of men.. i just feel dissapointed with them again n again..

jal

lol why you sound so angry?? i experienced many unfaithful men before(ex bfS) but i think i kinda got used to it.. not angry anymore with this kind of men.. i just feel dissapointed with them again and again..
Coz I am standing up for the right of faithful women mah. Heh heh...

Ting

liang jia, i know, cos they tell me?
cos i see their FBs, and stuffs.
they dont hide they got gf ..
haha.
got one guy now, also keep tryin his luck on me.
that time i no bf, i also went club with him (with my frens).
i purposely ask him out at 2 am!
then he really come, despo guy.
then he send me home that time, wanted MORE with me.
i tell him i want to go home sleep. haha.
then end up now, he keep tryin to ask me out!
but, i know he got gf is he accidentally tell me.
cos once, he text me during CNY askin me where i go, so i gg out with my best friend, but lazy so i type my BF, cos everyone (even him) know i got no bf.
then he was like, oh, you got bf? haha, i also at my gf's house. then i say, no i meant best friend. then he -.-" hahahah! cos i think he didnt intend to tell me... >.<"

Ting

anyway, i also think, looks doesnt play a big part in straying.
ive seen. many cases.
like my current bf. his ex gf left him for another guy who is really big, fat n ugly! (oops, smack my mouth)
she is quite pretty to me leh, but her bf is..... OMG!
n my bf is def much better than him !! ( not cos he's my bf but really!!)
if u guys see, u will not believe it!!
i cant believe it myself. tts y bf's ego got pretty hurt tt time.
haha.
then he say, tts y its karma, his ex left him for a ugly bf, now he got a prettier gf than his ex..... duno if i shld be happy abt this?? LOL!

SunShine07

anyway, i also think, looks doesnt play a big part in straying.
ive seen. many cases.
like my current bf. his ex gf left him for another guy who is really big, fat and ugly! (oops, smack my mouth)
she is quite pretty to me , but her bf is..... OMG!
and my bf is def much better than him !! ( not cos he's my bf but really!!)
if you guys see, you will not believe it!!
i cant believe it myself. tts why bf's ego got pretty hurt that time.
haha.
then he say, tts why its karma, his ex left him for a ugly bf, now he got a prettier gf than his ex..... dont know if i shld be happy about this?? LOL!
lolz..yeah u are pretty also what.....i think she left him becos the guy is fat and rich is it???

got a friend of mine is like that loh....

Ting

wahaha~ thanks liang jia. :shyxxx:

eh, im not so sure.
but bf say he was her best friend then they got together.
he even intro him job and everything.
rich?? hmmm, i think he has a car/bike?
but no big deal what, alot of ppl have it now. bf can afford one if he wants to too.
i guess to each of his own, maybe she prefer this type of guys????

annie

but hor.. we got kids liao still got guys want meh? i keep thinking no guys will want a mother hehe

SunShine07

wahaha~ thanks liang jia. :shyxxx:

eh, im not so sure.
but bf say he was her best friend then they got together.
he even intro him job and everything.
rich?? hmmm, i think he has a car/bike?
but no big deal what, alot of ppl have it now. bf can afford one if he wants to too.
i guess to each of his own, maybe she prefer this type of guys????
wow...i see...maybe she like to sleep on water bed bah lolz:tlaugh:.....sorry out of topic liao