Stay on for babies/kids? Stay on without love?

CanCanMum

ask u all a question horr

Especially for daddies~~~

From a guy's perspective, will u stay on in a marriage for the sake of your kids/babies IF u do not have any feelings for your wife anymore?

Also for ladies wad u all think?

Queenbabe

Darling , for my opinion ... not all guys will stay on in a marriage especially without love coz they are not like most of the women can be so noble to sacrifice for everything for love & kids .... if they can stay on in a marriage without love for the kids means most likely will have third party outside ..

No Love very difficult to be together for the end of the life ....

Last edited:

apollo

i dun really know for guys but for me, i'll TRY to stay on for my baby... But if after trying, still cannot make it, keep quarrelingg or treat each other like strangers, then might as well divorce... but i think both parties shd try to do something to save the marriage before considering divorce..

Domique

Agree. Happened to some of my friends.

if they can stay on in a marriage without love for the kids means most likely will have third party outside

Darling , for my opinion ... not all guys will stay on in a marriage especially without love coz they are not like most of the women can be so noble to sacrifice for everything for love & kids .... if they can stay on in a marriage without love for the kids means most likely will have third party outside ..

No Love very difficult to be together for the end of the life ....

CanCanMum

OMG~~~stay on for kids at the same time two-timer??????

so meaning guys will neber stay on purely for family??????

uddermummy

will stay on for dd, then be like the japanese housewives and divorce when husband is retired. :p

but thank goodness now everything is better, altho still feel like pulling hair out at times.

Ting

ask you all a question horr

From a guy's perspective, will you stay on in a marriage for the sake of your kids/babies IF you do not have any feelings for your wife anymore?

Also for ladies what you all think?

hmmm, for me, i wont marry a guy if i feel tt one day i might not be committed to him anymore.
my feelings hv to be very strong.
to maintain the passion in the marriage, it works both ways.
n i believe kids also enhance the marriage n allow both parents to work on the love they created.

i think maybe your qn can be better by asking the daddies, if their wives is seeing a third party outside, would they still stay in the marriage for their children?
i think most marriages end bcos of third parties, money issues (like the spouse owe alot of debt n create alot of trble for family), abusive spouse.
rarely heard tt they hv no feelings then divorce esp with kids.(unless maybe young newly weds w/o kids).

for me i also stick to it for my son sake.. nearly sign the agreement but hor.. i thinking abt my son future.. i also not sure is right or wrong but now i feel we together more like friends ba.. but still will quarrel lah..

jal

will stay on for dear daughter, then be like the japanese housewives and divorce when husband is retired. :p

but thank goodness now everything is better, altho still feel like pulling hair out at times.
Eh... Why divorce only after your hubby retires??? Is it because he will have a lot of CPF/pension??? Please enlighten me.

jal

Agree. Happened to some of my friends.

if they can stay on in a marriage without love for the kids means most likely will have third party outside
Hi Domique, why is this so??? If they have a 3rd party outside, they may as well sign the papers with the current one & re-sign another paper with the 3rd party?

carrot^

Alpha Male
ask you all a question horr

From a guy's perspective, will you stay on in a marriage for the sake of your kids/babies IF you do not have any feelings for your wife anymore?

Also for ladies what you all think?

Nope, prolly not. Subjecting the kid to the endless fights that may happen during his/her growing up years is not good for them.

apollo

Nope, prolly not. Subjecting the kid to the endless fights that may happen during his/her growing up years is not good for them.
true... ut's so contradicting, dun ur think so??? no matter what decision the couple makes, definitely will affect the kids..

stonston

just wondering..
are there couples stay on together without love & without kids?
I know of 1 couple who is like that. They stay on cos of the commitment they made to each other though they dun love each other anymore. Both have fallen in love with someone outside their marriage, but they still stick to their marriage even though there's no love. Seems more like 2 strangers living in the same house, sharing the same bed.

stonston

I'm quite sure my hb will stay on (if I dun kick him out :p)
& he'll pretend like nothing's wrong in front of everyone, even behind closed doors, I think he'll just swallow his pride & just stay on.

Partially because he has no where else to go. This is his only home.

apollo

cancanmum, my hubby said he'll stay on wor... i think he said that becos he scare i'll slap him if he said he will divorce! HAHA!