EDD in December 2009

ilovecoffee

Hi all mummies and daddies (if any)...
Today is my 1st time here and this is my 1st post...
I am also a Dec mummy... My EDD is one 20th Dec and expecting a BOY... Its been 23weeks already!
I am seeing Doc. W.K Tan from Thomson Medical Center...
Anyone from Thomson Medical Center too?
Anyone attending B.B Wong's ParentCraft lesson starting on e 3rd of Sep?
Hi all, im a Dec mummy too..My EDD is 16 Dec. It's a boy and im now 25 weeks preggie :-D

My gyne is Dr KH Kee of TMC.

mrslimlee, i will be attending the class this sat :-D

mrslimlee

Hi all, im a Dec mummy too..My EDD is 16 Dec. It's a boy and im now 25 weeks preggie :-D

My gyne is Dr KH Kee of Thomson Medical Center.

mrslimlee, i will be attending the class this sat :-D
Hi ilovecoffee... oh my class in on every thurs wif Mrs BB Wong...

babymummy

Hi, the followings are some of the items im able to get it from my supplier if there is enough order. (Min. 3 strollers)
All items are BRAND NEW.
Kindly take a look and email me at xiao_shin01@yahoo.com.sg if you are interested ^_^

1)S200 Jogger @ $160 (Pink/Grey)

Net Weight : 9kg
Features : Suitable from birth till 4 years
Five-point safety harness
3-position adjustable backrest
Lockable front wheel and all round suspension
Large shopping basket

2)S301 SCR6 Stroller @ $220 (Seat can be reversable to face mummy)

Net Weight : 8.4kg
Features : Suitable from birth till 4 years
Innovative design and portable lifestyle stroller
Lightweight aluminium frame
Adjustable backrest and footrest
Can be in forward or rearward facing (Seat reversible)
Travelling system: Compatible with C100 with additional adapter

3) LB585 Bianca Car Seat @ $160

Net Weight : 7.3kg
Features : Suitable for newborn to 18kg
For newborn to 10kg, use rear-facing position on the seat of vehicle, and pull out the angle adjustment lever
For 9kg to 18kg, place the car seat in forward facing positions
3 positions adjustable reclining backseats

4)BRAND NEW BEANSPOUT PILLOW @ $16.50

*Organic Pacifying pillow @ $16.50 (Includes local postage)
*Size: 5.5" X 13.5"
*Cover:100% cotton
*Filling :Anti-bacterial treated & sterlized bean sprout husks.
Extra pillow case @ $3.50 each

5)MeMum Breast Milk Storage Bag @ $20
(25 Bags)

Can refer to http://www.betterforyou.co.th/en/Memum01.htm

Benefits
• Food grade plastic
• Complies with FDA requirements
• Laminate prevents colour migration
• Strong lock seal – no spills
• Can be stored upright (self supporting)
• Thick laminate retains nutrients
• Heat sealed sides prevents spitting
• Rapid defrost time

Technical Information
Width 10 cm
Height 21 cm
Capacity 200cc / 7fl oz.

Storage Information
Approximate storage time of breast milk in MeMum storage bags.
Freezer 30-90 days
Refrigerator 2-3 days (approx 4 ํc)
Ambien 1-4 hours

PAYMENT :

#Transfer half of the payment to me to confirm order, Balance to be paid when stock arrives.

#Full payment before posting out items.

#Email me at : xiao_shin01@yahoo.com.sg to make order

Last edited:

haffa

Anymore dec MTB???

Me! I'm a dec mtb due 2nd dec. This thread very quiet leh nowadays. Anyway..i was juz wondering if the ultrasound scan is accurate. The reason i'm asking is because during every scan my gynae will check the gender and has confirmed many many times that my baby is a girl. But...many pple has said that my baby is def a boy juz by looking at my tummy. Is that even possible? *sigh*

Fadeela

Me! I'm a dec mtb due 2nd dec. This thread very quiet leh nowadays. Anyway..i was juz wondering if the ultrasound scan is accurate. The reason i'm asking is because during every scan my gynae will check the gender and has confirmed many many times that my baby is a girl. But...many pple has said that my baby is def a boy juz by looking at my tummy. Is that even possible? *sigh*
Haffa,

The best is you wait for yr delivery time... I have a friend who was told that her baby is girl but it turns out to be a boy during delivery. And dont listen to wat ppl say... for me 20 week scan was told tat its probably a girl but alot of ppl say mine is a boy lately..
And i have already bought all my girls baby... dont know how

kohym

Alpha Male
Haffa,

The best is you wait for your delivery time... I have a friend who was told that her baby is girl but it turns out to be a boy during delivery. And dont listen to what ppl say... for me 20 week scan was told that its probably a girl but alot of ppl say mine is a boy lately..
And i have already bought all my girls baby... dont know how

got such things??

uh oh, my wife's 20-wk scan also says girl and scans done at gynae during every visit also a girl... cannot be suddenly pop out a boy??

then the nice girl clothes how?:eek:

cony

Some people said the chances of girl "turned" into boy is higher than boy "turned" into girl LOL, hehe....

I've heard that accuracy of baby girl predicting is 85%, as for baby boy, it's 99%.

I've a question, have anybody had any problems with breathing? If the room is not ventilated, it's difficult to breath for me and I don't know what to do if there is no opportunity to ventilate or to change the place.

haffa

Some people said the chances of girl "turned" into boy is higher than boy "turned" into girl LOL, hehe....

Oh dear...how like that..i have not bought any baby clothes yet. Looks like i have to buy everything in white. But seriously...can pple really tell the baby's gender juz by looking at the tummy...

sufeit0115

I've heard that accuracy of baby girl predicting is 85%, as for baby boy, it's 99%.

I've a question, have anybody had any problems with breathing? If the room is not ventilated, it's difficult to breath for me and I dont't know what to do if there is no opportunity to ventilate or to change the place.
Me! me! me!

Actually i was hospitalised in KKH in the beginning of Sep due to shortness of breath, as i don't have asthma problem before and oxygen level is a bit lower than normal, they admitted me to confirm my breathlessness was not due to my blood pressure condition.

After many tests & checks, gynae said this shortness of breath is part & parcel of my pregnancy and some people do experience that. I'm like you will feel breathless if the place is not well ventilated.

sufeit0115

Oh dear...how like that..i have not bought any baby clothes yet. Looks like i have to buy everything in white. But seriously...can pple really tell the baby's gender just by looking at the tummy...
I feel scanning is more accurate than the tummy shape....many people also commented that my tummy is very round, i should be expecting girl....but i have done 3 times detailed 3D scan and 1 time 4D scan, all confirmed is boy!!

But of course sometimes errors do happen....Think you shouldn't care too much about what others said, since gynae said it's a girl, you should trust him/her. :001_302:

cony

Me! me! me!

Actually i was hospitalised in Kandang Kerbau Hospital in the beginning of Sep due to shortness of breath, as i dont't have asthma problem before and oxygen level is a bit lower than normal, they admitted me to confirm my breathlessness was not due to my blood pressure condition.

After many tests & checks, gynae said this shortness of breath is part & parcel of my pregnancy and some people do experience that. I'm like you will feel breathless if the place is not well ventilated.

Oh, you even have been hospitalised due to shortness of breath? My gynae said that sometimes it's happening and it's normal and I need to stand. What do you do to avoid breathless? Did your gynae advise you any exercises?

sufeit0115

Oh, you even have been hospitalised due to shortness of breath? My gynae said that sometimes it's happening and it's normal and I need to stand. What do you do to avoid breathless? Did your gynae advise you any exercises?
I also find standing up will ease the breathlessness....my gynae asked me to blow out the air i breath in into a plastic bag then blow in the air from the same plastic bag a few times. I didn't ask her what is the logic behind it. Kind of weird right?

I haven't try the method taught by her, so i don't know whether it works or not. Hopefully i won't experience shortness of breath again :embarrassed:.

I also find standing up will ease the breathlessness....my gynae asked me to blow out the air i breath in into a plastic bag then blow in the air from the same plastic bag a few times. I didn't ask her what is the logic behind it. Kind of weird right?

I have not't try the method taught by her, so i dont't know whether it works or not. Hopefully i won't experience shortness of breath again :embarrassed:.
oh that's hyperventilation, sometimes shortness of breath in preggy woman not just because of baby pressuring but due to anxiety and you might not realise it. i have hyperventilation problem since young and always breath in and out from plastic bag as it helps.

Oh dear...how like that..i have not bought any baby clothes yet. Looks like i have to buy everything in white. But seriously...can pple really tell the baby's gender just by looking at the tummy...
it's a very popular myth that gender can be told by looking at tummy shape, but again it's a myth.
people said round shape=girl, sharp=boy, but i have come across many people which claimed it's not true and their babies come out the opposite of the myth.
but again ultrasound also can't be 100% sure, so maybe buy clothes that are neutral like yellow, green, white, beige? and don't buy too many as you can shop some more after baby come out :001_302:

sufeit0115

oh that's hyperventilation, sometimes shortness of breath in preggy woman not just because of baby pressuring but due to anxiety and you might not realise it. i have hyperventilation problem since young and always breath in and out from plastic bag as it helps.
Oh oh oic, that's hyperventilation. You are right, that time i experienced shortness of breath was when i was rushing for jobs deadline, guess anxiety and stress struck me....kena hubby's scolding for not taking care of myself & baby....:shyxxx: That time when gynae said need to admit & asked me to call hubby to hospital, i was so worried cos they said they need to make sure baby is ok.....I cannot control my tears :wecry:If anything happen to baby, i will sure regret for the rest of my life :shyxxx:....

babybull

Me! I'm a dec mtb due 2nd dec. This thread very quiet nowadays. Anyway..i was just wondering if the ultrasound scan is accurate. The reason i'm asking is because during every scan my gynae will check the gender and has confirmed many many times that my baby is a girl. But...many pple has said that my baby is def a boy just by looking at my tummy. Is that even possible? *sigh*

Hihi,
I'm due on 6 Dec, and it's the same case with me - everyone is guessing i'm having a boy cos i still have a waist and my tummy is sharp and pointy.... but during the 20th week detailed scan we were told our baby is a girl, and each gynae visit, thedoc will confirm that its STILL a girl...

so maybe Dec girls tend to look more like boys while still in mummy's womb??! =)

babybull

btw how much weight has everyone gained so far... i've put on a total of 7-8 kilos, but my tummy is still so small. Everyone says i look like i'm only 5-6 months preggie. Although gynae says the baby is growing well, right on track in terms of development.. should i worry abt the size though?

btw how much weight has everyone gained so far... i've put on a total of 7-8 kilos, but my tummy is still so small. Everyone says i look like i'm only 5-6 months preggie. Although gynae says the baby is growing well, right on track in terms of development.. should i worry about the size though?
everyone also said my tummy looked small, but i think it's normal for 1st baby. i've gained 7kg in total. doctor said my baby is big though, he's 2kilo now :err: