EDD (September 2009)

pigletif

Do you all put your baby in the sarong to rock your baby to sleep...? I bought a sarong stand from kiddy palace at $85. Good deal and my baby is willing to sleep in the sarong.. dont have to carry him to sleep... Got back pain ..
i got a rocker bed to let him sleep during the day. we try not to carry him too much, or else it reali become a habit..
but i have already started with pacifier..

tika

hi tricia, thanks for the tip. will get a tube later.

I don't use the sarong only because my sister uses it for her baby boy and now she complains its difficult to train him to sleep on normal mattress. he can only sleep in sarong or if someone carry him. i didn't use it for my toddler either when she was younger. Maybe its easier for me to choose not to use rockers/sarongs cos my babies sleep very easily when swaddled. I swaddled Misha till she was 4 months.

tika

But pacifier i had to use for Misha. Then now when we want to wean her off... alamakkk.. so susah man. Misha has been poking Mea's mouth with her pacifier when we're not looking. Hopefully Mea doesn't like the pacifier (yeah right).

Jerlene

ya, baby is home. now under control. everyday will take a close look at him whether yellow or not . .
Hi pigletif

how do u check if jaundice is under control?? Did the doc tell u how to check?? Coz now i still not sure whther her jaundice under control.

pigletif

Hi pigletif

how do you check if jaundice is under control?? Did the doc tell you how to check?? Coz now i still not sure whther her jaundice under control.
last week check on his jaundice level already 7.7 , so doc say just need to go back see her in 1 months time.

did ur pd ask u go back see him? if u feel unsafe, than i suggest u go to polyclinic to hv a bloodtest done. at least u will knw what is the result than u will be at ease.

pigletif

But pacifier i had to use for Misha. Then now when we want to wean her off... alamakkk.. so susah man. Misha has been poking Mea's mouth with her pacifier when we're not looking. Hopefully Mea doesn't like the pacifier (yeah right).
alamak ! reali very susah lor .. hope mea don take the pacifier but ur misha also very cute.. disturb disturb. unless no choice... cos my bb gets frustrated easily, so have to stuff something into his mouth to calm him down.

newbie2009

Has anyone get their baby bonus??? Me has not submit the form yets...Anyone submitted thru the hospital???
I got the package for baby bonus from the hospital. Submitted the forms for MCYS approval through the bank. From what I gathered, MCYS needs about 3-4weeks to approve. Any mum took up the immunisation package from the hospital?

Last edited:

SexyFlor

I got the package for baby bonus from the hospital. Submitted the forms for MCYS approval through the bank. From what I gathered, MCYS needs about 3-4weeks to approve. Any mum took up the immunisation package from the hospital?
Wit regards to Baby bonus form, jus submit the 2 forms? is there any other doc that need to be attached...??

Tricia

hi tricia, thanks for the tip. will get a tube later.

I dont't use the sarong only because my sister uses it for her baby boy and now she complains its difficult to train him to sleep on normal mattress. he can only sleep in sarong or if someone carry him. i didn't use it for my toddler either when she was younger. Maybe its easier for me to choose not to use rockers/sarongs cos my babies sleep very easily when swaddled. I swaddled Misha till she was 4 months.

Hi tika,

I use the sarong w motor type for my 2nd and this son.
I only let them sleep there in the afternoon. At nite, I let them sleep in the play pen or on the bed.. But it is very hot for them that why they will wake up 3 hourly and then I jux bf them...

I dont shake them when they are sleeping in the sarong. So as long as you dont keep shaking them, I tin should be okie..

Tricia

Any more to continue for the Sept baby list...

1. ......
2. Tricia's son, Ace born in 2 Sept.
3. SexyFlor's son on 3 Sept
4. Pigletif's son on 4 Sept
5. .........
6. .........
7. .........
8. Jerlene's daughter on 8 Sept
9. newbie2009's son on 9th Sept
10. ........
11. ........
12. ........
13. Esthergal's son on 13 Sept
14. Cyanidebaby's son on 14 Sept
15. ........
16. Felicissimo's daughter on 16 Sept
16. JoopJoop's son on 16 Sept

esthergal

I go to polyclinic to monitor my baby's jaundice level too... hv been there 4 times so far, next week have to go back again, pray hard that the level will drop below 100 so that my precious little baby won't have to be poked again, really heart pain...

tika

alamak ! reali very susah .. hope mea dont take the pacifier but your misha also very cute.. disturb disturb. unless no choice... cos my baby gets frustrated easily, so have to stuff something into his mouth to calm him down.
Mea finds comfort in sucking too actually. I tried giving my pinkie finger (must wash clean clean first and made sure fingernail is short) and she sucked happily till fall asleep. My neighbour has a 1 month old boy. He cries almost all day and late nights. His mommy has tried everything except giving him a pacifier. If I were her I would have given in already man. Anything for peace and quiet. Haha.

tika

Mea is 15th Sept baby.

We last brought her to Poly yesterday to check her jaundice level. From 190 drop to 124. What a relief. Have to go back to see Dr a week later. But no pricking test (Yay!), she just wants to see whether by sight Mea still looks jaundiced.

pigletif

Mea finds comfort in sucking too actually. I tried giving my pinkie finger (must wash clean clean first and made sure fingernail is short) and she sucked happily till fall asleep. My neighbour has a 1 month old boy. He cries almost all day and late nights. His mommy has tried everything except giving him a pacifier. If I were her I would have given in already man. Anything for peace and quiet. Haha.
ya, that's wat i did cos cannot tahan his cries ... so did u advise ur neighbour to give? tell her to give la...hee

Mea is 15th Sept baby.

We last brought her to Poly yesterday to check her jaundice level. From 190 drop to 124. What a relief. Have to go back to see Dr a week later. But no pricking test (Yay!), she just wants to see whether by sight Mea still looks jaundiced.
that's good.. at least it coming down ... so must pray pray pray yellow yellow go away..

pigletif

Any more to continue for the Sept baby list...

1. ......
2. Tricia's son, Ace born in 2 Sept.
3. SexyFlor's son on 3 Sept
4. Pigletif's son on 4 Sept
5. .........
6. .........
7. .........
8. Jerlene's daughter on 8 Sept
9. newbie2009's son on 9th Sept
10. ........
11. ........
12. ........
13. Esthergal's son on 13 Sept
14. Cyanidebaby's son on 14 Sept
15. ........
16. Felicissimo's daughter on 16 Sept
16. JoopJoop's son on 16 Sept
There's this jOanna also give birth liao, nv see her online leh. don knw she wat date.

but got some oct mummy become sept mummy.

newbie2009

Today concludes the last day for the Sept MTB, all MTB has graduated to be mummies. How is every1 coping with your new bundle of joy? Hope every1 is coping well. It can be a really trying period during this period of time. However do endure it, soon things will get better. Jia you!!

Jerlene

Hi everyone, have u all managed to slim down?? me having very bad stretch mark around the stomach area. Quite scary.... Not sure can get rid of it anot.. Still thinking how to slim down asap. Many clothes cannot wear.. So sad...