EDD (September 2009)

pigletif

Wah .. so fast. my bb going to full month and also marks the end of my confinement !!
finally can eat abit of outside food...

my weight is back to pre pregnancy but the flabby tummy is so scary ...
stretch mark is still around and seems tat stretch marks are starting to appear on my breast... sign..

newbie2009

Wah .. so fast. my baby going to full month and also marks the end of my confinement !!
finally can eat abit of outside food...

my weight is back to pre pregnancy but the flabby tummy is so scary ...
stretch mark is still around and seems that stretch marks are starting to appear on my breast... sign..
congrats that u have managed to go back to your pre-pregancy wt. how much wt did u lose in total?

polopolo

1. ......
2. Tricia's son, Ace born in 2 Sept.
3. SexyFlor's son on 3 Sept
4. Pigletif's son on 4 Sept
5. polopolo's son, Ayden on 5 Sept
6. .........
7. .........
8. Jerlene's daughter on 8 Sept
9. newbie2009's son on 9th Sept
10. ........
11. ........
12. ........
13. Esthergal's son on 13 Sept
14. Cyanidebaby's son on 14 Sept
15. ........
16. Felicissimo's daughter on 16 Sept
16. JoopJoop's son on 16 Sept

pigletif

1. ......
6. .........
7. .........
10. ........
11. ........
12. ........
15. ........
Welcome back Polopolo.. u fill up the no.5 position .. haa..
so how r u coping?

Tricia

1. ......
6. .........
7. .........
10. ........
11. ........
12. ........
15. Tika's daughter, Mea on 15 Sept

Jerlene

how are you coping with your baby? Soon will be the first month for the baby. you breastfeeding your baby?
Hi newbie

Me at nite looking after baby myself. My full mth celebration is brought forward to 3 & 4 Oct instead of 8 Oct. However i have no chance to measure my wt yet. Think i have many many kgss to get rid of. However i dun have much Breast milk. So i actually giving bottle feeding most time. So therefore harder to slim down. So sad.. Now thinking how to slim down.. If not all my clothes cannot be worn anymore...

Tricia

Hi Girls,

I think I have to shift over, my baby daughter came earlier on 23rd September..

Welcome Jas16..

And the list increase..
1. ......
6. .........
7. .........
10. ........
11. ........
12. ........
15. Tika's daughter, Mea on 15 Sept
17. ...........
18. ...........
19. ...........
20. ...........
21. ...........
22. ...........
23. Jas16's daughter on 23 Sept

newbie2009

Hi newbie

Me at nite looking after baby myself. My full month celebration is brought forward to 3 & 4 Oct instead of 8 Oct. However i have no chance to measure my wt yet. Think i have many many kgss to get rid of. However i dont have much Breast milk. So i actually giving bottle feeding most time. So therefore harder to slim down. So sad.. Now thinking how to slim down.. If not all my clothes cannot be worn anymore...
how did u know that you do not have much breast milk? do freak out, soon we will return back to our pre-pregancy state. Jia you lor. Looking after baby alone will also burn up alot of calories.

jas16

hi.. have you tried massaging before expressing and breastfeeding? i had to do that for breast engorgemt and milk flowed faster after that.

you shd try taking more milk and cook fish with papaya (soup), and winter melon boiled with chicken, these help increase milk..

can i ask if any mummies feel a bit weird? i think it may be the drop in hormones, so im not having depression, but i cry a bit or feel a bit lonely sometimes..

Jerlene

how did you know that you do not have much breast milk? do freak out, soon we will return back to our pre-pregancy state. Jia you . Looking after baby alone will also burn up alot of calories.
Actually i dun have breast engorgement at all. And when i tried to pump out, there is not much milk. So i can't even breast feed for long.

newbie2009

Actually i dont have breast engorgement at all. And when i tried to pump out, there is not much milk. So i can't even breast feed for long.
one thing that i learnt from my lacttion nurse. Do not guage the amount of milk that the baby drinks from the amount that u pump out.

Her advise is, so long the baby is wee-ing and poo-ing sufficiently, and your baby is willing to suckle, you will have enough milk for him.

pigletif

hi.. have you tried massaging before expressing and breastfeeding? i had to do that for breast engorgemt and milk flowed faster after that.

you should try taking more milk and cook fish with papaya (soup), and winter melon boiled with chicken, these help increase milk..

can i ask if any mummies feel a bit weird? i think it may be the drop in hormones, so im not having depression, but i cry a bit or feel a bit lonely sometimes..
hmm.. i will feel weird sometimes and tears ... should be the hormones doing the trick ba.. looking at the baby, alot of thoughts came flashing into my minds

Tricia

Actually i dont have breast engorgement at all. And when i tried to pump out, there is not much milk. So i can't even breast feed for long.

Dont give out..
Normally, the 1st 2 month after baby come out, the milk will not be alot as baby dont drink so much as well..
If baby can latch on, jux let bb latch.. Once there is demand, the supply will come..

Jerlene

Thanks for all your info. Basically the nurse did tell me that as long as you let the baby latch on there will be milk. Ifnnot enough, baby will sure cry for more milk. But BF is really tiring..

pigletif

Thanks for all your info. Basically the nurse did tell me that as long as you let the baby latch on there will be milk. Ifnnot enough, baby will sure cry for more milk. But BF is really tiring..
ya ya .. bf is reali tiring esp in the middle of the night, i always bf till i fall asleep and bb will drink till he fall asleep also. . . cos i use the laying down position to feed bb. haa
during day time, i will pump out and feed him . . at least using bottle he drink faster...

newbie2009

ya ya .. bf is reali tiring esp in the middle of the night, i always bf till i fall asleep and baby will drink till he fall asleep also. . . cos i use the laying down position to feed baby. haa
during day time, i will pump out and feed him . . at least using bottle he drink faster...
how long does your baby normally suckle? Mine on average will suckle about 15mins. How long till the next feed?