MIL tell me to leave my son overnight @ her place

kenxf_03

i never take pearl powder before..
but no pimple lehs.. only 1-2 per month when my auntie coming to visit..

wahhhh, shld i start giving pin huh!!~
i want her to be 美女~~~!
haha, Ting, that's becos u are 天生丽质 mah!

So envy loh, no pimples at all unless "big aunt" visits...

No worries lah, pin will follow ur genes want mah, 一样的天生丽质! Like mother, like daughter, u know?? :tlaugh:

apollo

OMG!! Now then I know this fact!!! Lucky, I only few dear son twice!! Cos he's having bad cough and was very phlegmy that time even after taking the med prescribed by pediatrician. So mother in law suggested to give him pearl powder but I dont dare to anyhow give so I check it out at many medical hall before deciding to feed him. His phlegm did clear after few days. And we stop him from there .

Thks for your info, dearie! :001_302:
den next time if ur mil buy pearl powder for ur boy, u can tell her abt this. she confirm will NEVER mention PEARL POWDER again! HAHA!

haha, Ting, that's becos you are 天生丽质 mah!

No worries , pin will follow your genes want mah, 一样的天生丽质! Like mother, like daughter, you know?? :tlaugh:
of cos!! my Ting baobei is hot mama lehhh...

Ting dearie, we now upgrade to baobei ai mai??? cancan beibei got baobei, i also want!!!!! :wong19:

Ting

then next time if your mother in law buy pearl powder for your boy, you can tell her about this. she confirm will NEVER mention PEARL POWDER again! HAHA!

of cos!! my Ting baobei is hot mama lehhh...

Ting dearie, we now upgrade to baobei ai mai??? cancan beibei got baobei, i also want!!!!! :wong19:
yes orleng baobei~~~~~~~~~~

my orleng baobei is also hot mama..~~ ***phew, pls pass me some ice, too hot alr***

Ting

haha, Ting, that's becos you are 天生丽质 mah!

No worries , pin will follow your genes want mah, 一样的天生丽质! Like mother, like daughter, you know?? :tlaugh:
haha thanks~ but no pimple dun equal to 天生丽质 mahs. LOL~
hv other face problems instead.. :embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:

haha i hope pin dun as vain as me.. though alr hv syptoms.. everytime see me make up n tell me she wants too~:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

CanCanMum

i never take pearl powder before..
but no pimple lehs.. only 1-2 per month when my auntie coming to visit..

wahhhh, shld i start giving pin huh!!~
i want her to be 美女~~~!
ermmm some gals are born to be pimple free deee

last time in my class, got a gal thruout 4 years of SEC school life, nebber seen any zits on her face before lOlzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

autumn82

ermmm some gals are born to be pimple free deee

last time in my class, got a gal thruout 4 years of SEC school life, nebber seen any zits on her face before lOlzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Coz her hormones went haywired. :p LOL. *Jealous* :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

CanCanMum

........ study laaa..!!!! Duhzz.. No, go fish for rich man's ONLY son. :tlaugh:
study simi lOlzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ermmm ask u all horr i dddink we are totally outta topic liaooOOoooo

from the title talk till pearl powder den now aussie lOlzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

apollo

study simi lOlzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ermmm ask you all horr i dddink we are totally outta topic liaooOOoooo

from the title talk till pearl powder then now aussie lOlzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
tt's y i drqaggin ur 'home'!!!

super OUT OF TOPIC!!!! :tlaugh:

kenxf_03

then next time if your mother in law buy pearl powder for your boy, you can tell her about this. she confirm will NEVER mention PEARL POWDER again! HAHA!
Haiz.. If only she will listen loh. I tried to tell her many thousands times porridge cant add seasoning le but she KEEP saying in the past can leh. I told her PD certify CANT!!! She still say "itz?? in the past...."

If I tell her pearl powder will cause low sperm count, she will definitely say, there is no such thing lah, in the past, we also like that feed u all.."

kenxf_03

haha thanks~ but no pimple dont equal to 天生丽质 mahs. LOL~
have other face problems instead.. :embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:

haha i hope pin dont as vain as me.. though already have syptoms.. everytime see me make up n tell me she wants too~:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
haha! Pin is soooo CUTE!! :tlaugh:

apollo

sigh.. If only she will listen loh. I tried to tell her many thousands times porridge cant add seasoning but she KEEP saying in the past can . I told her pediatrician certify CANT!!! She still say "itz?? in the past...."

If I tell her pearl powder will cause low sperm count, she will definitely say, there is no such thing , in the past, we also like that feed you all.."
nvm.. let her buy as much as possible. ur son dun eat, u eat! since it's good for ladies! haha!!!