NOC GANG - MAY crappy Talksssssssssssssssssssssssss

LETS VOTE FOR JUNE AVATAR THEME~~~~

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

apollo

:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:So you are not totally GA!!! Omg. :p
actu i was thinking izzit becos tt time when i had c-sect, was the 3rd time WITHIN a year i had GA, so abit 'bo effect' LOL! cos right aft GA, they woke me up, i no slp at all.. den my gynae v shocked, ask me y i looked so energetic, dun look lik GA. LOL!

lawla12

as expected...i quarrelled wif woody again abt his sis moving into our house....he feels tat i'm NOT understanding euff...his family is very upset abt his aunt's death n wif his sis's problem, he feels tat i MUST gif in.....

n he cursed my family...he said i better go pray..pray very very very very hard tat my family got no problem, or else even if i kneel down n beg him, he wont gif a damn.....i'm super pissed off...i told him straight tat i dun need any of his help shd my family haf any problem...then he said "u dun speak too fast, when the time comes, he will b watching the show!!!!!!!!!!!!"

i'm really very very angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who in the 1st place created all these problem for his family??? HIS OWN ELDER SIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tat time his elder sis still said very very loud tat she wont dump her own sis n mum n sell/rent the bedok house if they've no place to stay----who's eating her own words????

now its a fact tat she intend to rent out the whole house n her own younger sis has no place to stay........

i'm NOT the one giving woody all these problems....so y shd i help his elder sis wipe butt when she's the one creating all these troubles!!!!!!!

i did tink of giving up---but i repently ask myself if its a win-win situation...ans is obviously no.....they won, i lose.....i will lose my happiness n my home....i definitely wont b happy wif them moving in......

moreover when they move in, its NOT the end of all problems...it will only create MORE problemssssssssssssssssss........y m i inviting all these problems ???? izzi cos of wad he said--i'm not understanding euff?????

i tok to my sis....she feels tat he's far too much by cursing our family...too selfish n childish .....she feels tat i SHD NOT gif in....but then, the problem will go on n on n on n on...it will nv b solved until the day his younger sis got married which no1 can predict .....she said couples shd gif in to one another in some ways...but for tis case, giving in does not solve the problem.....she said though i may not like to listen to the truth---is tat i married the wrong guy....she asked me to gif it a thought.....she said if a couple carrys on like tat, its juz a matter of time.....she feels tat woody is not doing his part....he only expects his wife to understand, to gif in....but who's gonna understand his wife which is me........

i really duno wad to do......my sis asked me to speak to my bubbies, hear their advise.....she said my bubbies will oso gif me the same advise as her.....

smtimes, i start to wonder izzi god's will not to gif me kids...so tat they wont suffer like i do......

he's having coldwar wif me again......

Last edited:

camom

Most Exp is mt E, RH & glen E.
My couz had elec c section @ mt e, paid cash $5k!
When did she deliver??

Cos these few yrs, the amt claimable thru medisave incr so the amt of cash payment dropped. For me, both times at GlenE, same type of room but cash paymetn dropped by more than 1/2.

camom

as expected...i quarrelled with woody again about his sis moving into our house....he feels that i'm NOT understanding euff...his family is very upset about his aunt's death n with his sis's problem, he feels that i MUST give in.....

n he cursed my family...he said i better go pray..pray very very very very hard that my family got no problem, or else even if i kneel down n beg him, he wont give a damn.....i'm super pissed off...i told him straight that i dont need any of his help should my family have any problem...then he said "you dont speak too fast, when the time comes, he will b watching the show!!!!!!!!!!!!"

who in the 1st place created all these problem for his family??? HIS OWN ELDER SIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that time his elder sis still said very very loud that she wont dump her own sis n mum n sell/rent the bedok house if they've no place to stay----who's eating her own words????

now its a fact that she intend to rent out the whole house n her own younger sis has no place to stay........

i'm NOT the one giving woody all these problems....so y should i help his elder sis wipe butt when she's the one creating all these troubles!!!!!!!

i did tink of giving up---but i repently ask myself if its a win-win situation...ans is obviously no.....they won, i lose.....i will lose my happiness n my home....i definitely wont b happy with them moving in......

moreover when they move in, its NOT the end of all problems...it will only create MORE problemssssssssssssssssss........y m i inviting all these problems ???? izzi cos of what he said--i'm not understanding euff?????

i tok to my sis....she feels that he's far too much by cursing our family...too selfish n childish .....she feels that i should NOT give in....but then, the problem will go on n on n on n on...it will never b solved until the day his younger sis got married which no1 can predict .....she said couples should give in to one another in some ways...but for tis case, giving in does not solve the problem.....she said though i may not like to listen to the truth---is that i married the wrong guy....she asked me to give it a thought.....she said if a couple carrys on like that, its just a matter of time.....she feels that woody is not doing his part....he only expects his wife to understand, to give in....but who's gonna understand his wife which is me........

i really dont know what to do......my sis asked me to speak to my bubbies, hear their advise.....she said my bubbies will also give me the same advise as her.....

smtimes, i start to wonder izzi god's will not to give me kids...so that they wont suffer like i do......

he's having coldwar with me again......
Sayang lawla dearie

Why is the elder sis so insistent on renting out the house?? I just dun understand this... Sorry ahhh... I dun want to add oil to fire, but your in laws also buay zi dong - 1 very $$ faced to the extent that she can ignore the wellbeing of others, the rest just bochap.

apollo

as expected...i quarrelled with woody again about his sis moving into our house....he feels that i'm NOT understanding euff...his family is very upset about his aunt's death n with his sis's problem, he feels that i MUST give in.....

n he cursed my family...he said i better go pray..pray very very very very hard that my family got no problem, or else even if i kneel down n beg him, he wont give a damn.....i'm super pissed off...i told him straight that i dont need any of his help should my family have any problem...then he said "you dont speak too fast, when the time comes, he will b watching the show!!!!!!!!!!!!"

who in the 1st place created all these problem for his family??? HIS OWN ELDER SIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that time his elder sis still said very very loud that she wont dump her own sis n mum n sell/rent the bedok house if they've no place to stay----who's eating her own words????

now its a fact that she intend to rent out the whole house n her own younger sis has no place to stay........

i'm NOT the one giving woody all these problems....so y should i help his elder sis wipe butt when she's the one creating all these troubles!!!!!!!

i did tink of giving up---but i repently ask myself if its a win-win situation...ans is obviously no.....they won, i lose.....i will lose my happiness n my home....i definitely wont b happy with them moving in......

moreover when they move in, its NOT the end of all problems...it will only create MORE problemssssssssssssssssss........y m i inviting all these problems ???? izzi cos of what he said--i'm not understanding euff?????

i tok to my sis....she feels that he's far too much by cursing our family...too selfish n childish .....she feels that i should NOT give in....but then, the problem will go on n on n on n on...it will never b solved until the day his younger sis got married which no1 can predict .....she said couples should give in to one another in some ways...but for tis case, giving in does not solve the problem.....she said though i may not like to listen to the truth---is that i married the wrong guy....she asked me to give it a thought.....she said if a couple carrys on like that, its just a matter of time.....she feels that woody is not doing his part....he only expects his wife to understand, to give in....but who's gonna understand his wife which is me........

i really dont know what to do......my sis asked me to speak to my bubbies, hear their advise.....she said my bubbies will also give me the same advise as her.....

smtimes, i start to wonder izzi god's will not to give me kids...so that they wont suffer like i do......

lala aiai, i think ur woody is too over by 'cursing' ur family! though he might said it out of anger, but still, very unwanted. somemore y must u tolerant all these nonsense? honestly speaking, i dun think there is any win-win situation, esp when ur woody is so insistant in letting them move in..

***sayang*** :wong19:

thepinkdot

i think he went over the line liao esp when he curse ur family. its not like his family is in deep trouble.. they are in trouble that was created by themselves.. ur woody is def. very selfish..

women scared most is marry wrong husband.. dats very true. will affect the rest of their life.. perhaps god thinks u two are not ready to have kids.. esp when ur wood is behaving like one..

stonston

Lawla, I think your hb too stubborn to listen to your feelings.
Try writing a letter to him instead?
State your reasons & feelings clearly.
Give possible solutions, remind him tt he chose to marry you, so it's his responsibility to seek your opinion too.

Phoebii Cheng

Good afternoon everyone.....:tlaugh:

Lawla babe, I also think your woody v selfish, and why he curse your family? This is not the way to lead the household.....

I like what stonston babe suggest, mayb write him a letter or email?

lawla12

Sayang lawla dearie

Why is the elder sis so insistent on renting out the house?? I just dont understand this... Sorry ahhh... I dont want to add oil to fire, but your in laws also buay zi dong - 1 very $$ faced to the extent that she can ignore the wellbeing of others, the rest just bochap.

his elder sis is $$$ face......currently she's still paying for evyting...she claimed she's jobless (SAHM), so she has no more $ for her family......tats y she wanna rent out the house n ease her burden......

MIL---she's oso $$$ face n she's trying hard to push his own younger dotter into our house cos there's always a house standby for her ......

lala aiai, i think your woody is too over by 'cursing' your family! though he might said it out of anger, but still, very unwanted. somemore y must you tolerant all these nonsense? honestly speaking, i dont think there is any win-win situation, esp when your woody is so insistant in letting them move in..

***sayang*** :wong19:

yes i tot of it last nite too....

if i gif in-----win-lose....they win, i lose my house, my happiness (i wont b happy if they move to my house)

if i refuse----lose lose....they lose (cos they cant move in)....i oso lose cos forever tis will b a topic to fight wif woody in the future......i can 100% confirm tat there'll definitely b other rounds of "trying to get his younger sis" into my house again...i'm very very sure.....it's juz not gonna end like tat.....so, i wont know how many more rounds of coldwar/quarrel me n woody will face regarding tis topic.....but i can say for sure, it definitely has a hugh negative impact to our relationship.....

i think he went over the line esp when he curse your family. its not like his family is in deep trouble.. they are in trouble that was created by themselves.. your woody is def. very selfish..

women scared most is marry wrong husband.. that is very true. will affect the rest of their life.. perhaps god thinks you two are not ready to have kids.. esp when your wood is behaving like one..
he dun see tat its his elder sis n idiot MIL's fault tat they wanna rent out the house.....he only see WAD HE CAN DO TO HELP HIS YOUNGER SIS.....

Lawla, I think your husband too stubborn to listen to your feelings.
Try writing a letter to him instead?
State your reasons & feelings clearly.
Give possible solutions, remind him that he chose to marry you, so it's his responsibility to seek your opinion too.
my sis says tat i'm too soft on him in the 1st place....tats y lead to such tings where he juz simply force his way on me cos i'm always an easy target as compared to his own sis n mil......

he juz dun understand y i cant tink in his shoes, y i m so selfish......he only wants his way....its not even compromising.....

Phoebii Cheng

his elder sis is $$$ face......currently she's still paying for evyting...she claimed she's jobless (stay at home mum), so she has no more $ for her family......tats y she wanna rent out the house n ease her burden......

mother in law---she's also $$$ face n she's trying hard to push his own younger dotter into our house cos there's always a house standby for her ......

yes i thought of it last nite too....

if i give in-----win-lose....they win, i lose my house, my happiness (i wont b happy if they move to my house)

if i refuse----lose lose....they lose (cos they cant move in)....i also lose cos forever tis will b a topic to fight with woody in the future......i can 100% confirm that there'll definitely b other rounds of "trying to get his younger sis" into my house again...i'm very very sure.....it's just not gonna end like that.....so, i wont know how many more rounds of coldwar/quarrel me n woody will face regarding tis topic.....but i can say for sure, it definitely has a hugh negative impact to our relationship.....

he dont see that its his elder sis n idiot mother in law's fault that they wanna rent out the house.....he only see what HE CAN DO TO HELP HIS YOUNGER SIS.....

my sis says that i'm too soft on him in the 1st place....tats y lead to such tings where he just simply force his way on me cos i'm always an easy target as compared to his own sis n mother in law......

he just dont understand y i cant tink in his shoes, y i m so selfish......he only wants his way....its not even compromising.....
Woody does not have any other siblings?

lawla12

Woody does not have any other siblings?

he has elder sis n younger sis....

elder sis is married into a rich n F family......younger sis cant stay wif elder sis (there's reason, but not convenient to say)

so the bedok house left mil n younger sis....mil is staying wif us...tats y she is trying very hard to get her own dotter into our house

apollo

aiai, i think to ur hubby, there is win-win situation, but he didnt put himself in ur shoes, cos lik what u mentioned, no matter what, u are always on the lost side.

guys are always selfish, esp when it comes to housing their parents. but if only parents, i got nth much to say, but definitely not sliblings. my inlaws intend to sell their hse in future and move in with us for a few yrs until my grand mil 'migrate' den they move to her studio apartment. i told ahlao, his parents move in, i LL, not willing also must accept, but b4 tt, his sis and bro MUST get married and MOVE OUT b4 parents move in with us. though sometimes ahlao v stubborn n also abit selfish, but for this, he understand, he also hope his parents wont move in with us to prevent conflicts.

actu i feel tt ur woody really is backside itchy! he jolly well knows that u and his family totally cant get along, then y supports this stupid idea? end up, the one who suffers more not only u, is ur woody too.

lawla12

aiai, i think to your hubby, there is win-win situation, but he didnt put himself in your shoes, cos lik what you mentioned, no matter what, you are always on the lost side.

guys are always selfish, esp when it comes to housing their parents. but if only parents, i got nth much to say, but definitely not sliblings. my inlaws intend to sell their house in future and move in with us for a few yrs until my grand mother in law 'migrate' then they move to her studio apartment. i told ahlao, his parents move in, i LL, not willing also must accept, but before that, his sis and bro MUST get married and MOVE OUT before parents move in with us. though sometimes ahlao very stubborn n also abit selfish, but for this, he understand, he also hope his parents wont move in with us to prevent conflicts.

actually i feel that your woody really is backside itchy! he jolly well knows that you and his family totally cant get along, then y supports this stupid idea? end up, the one who suffers more not only you, is your woody too.

he dont tink it that way....he only tinks of his family (his younger sis) has no place to stay n we've a house ...so y cant she move in....he never tink of the root of the problem--who's creating it?? he only tink of how to settle his younger sis which is to move into our house...he feels that its my fault that he has to give his younger sis $$ for her rental which can b avoided by moving in to our house.....he tink i'm selfish....i never put myself in his shoes...if tis happen to my family n they wanna move in, i sure support.....but when it comes to his family, i'm agt the idea .....he says that i'm not understanding euff n selfish...he tinks I"M THE PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he nv quarrel wif his elder sis n mum y r they renting out the house...he only quarrels wif me...

i know we sure quarrel again....i really dont know how many times we'r gonna quarrel regarding tis....its the 2nd time we quarrel regarding his younger sis moving into our house liaooo....i also know the 2nd time, the quarrel is getting worse....if 3rd time, 4th time, i also dont know what will happen....maybe ended up with D case as the worse scenino.....

Last edited:

fioncess

Lawla dearie, sometimes I n woody also quarrel cos I dum like staying with my in laws but every single time I say sure quarrel so I use SMS. I think now u n woody alway quarrel cos Tok face to face. u try SMS cos no matter hw angry e person will sure finish readin e SMS. I'm the SMS state once n for all how u feel, wat u wan n strongly stand by ur stand nt u will nt let them move in. If nt can state terms n conditions. They must do ..... Else they have to move out.... U give them how many mth to see the changes n watever u wan Cos it's ur hse darling.... Update us ok n dun get too angry must take care of ur health.. Dun angry le go buy ur favourite bubble tea n drink now!!! Lob u n remember we r always here for u ya...

autumn82

*sayangs lawla dearie* :wong19::wong19::wong19:

Your woody really woody!!! Have you ever told him that who is the root of the problem? Or he just don't listen at all?? He still feels that you're the problematic one?

He's really.. a jerk to curse your family!!! Sorry to say that.. But really lorrr... :nah::nah::nah::nah:

apollo

he dont tink it that way....he only tinks of his family (his younger sis) has no place to stay n we've a house ...so y cant she move in....he never tink of the root of the problem--who's creating it?? he only tink of how to settle his younger sis which is to move into our house...he feels that its my fault that he has to give his younger sis $$ for her rental which can b avoided by moving in to our house.....he tink i'm selfish....i never put myself in his shoes...if tis happen to my family n they wanna move in, i sure support.....but when it comes to his family, i'm agt the idea .....he says that i'm not understanding euff n selfish...he tinks I"M THE PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he never quarrel with his elder sis n mum y r they renting out the house...he only quarrels with me...

i know we sure quarrel again....i really dont know how many times we'r gonna quarrel regarding tis....its the 2nd time we quarrel regarding his younger sis moving into our house liaooo....i also know the 2nd time, the quarrel is getting worse....if 3rd time, 4th time, i also dont know what will happen....maybe ended up with D case as the worse scenino.....
aiai, come come, orleng sayang u :wong19:

actu few days ago i had a big quarrel with ahlao too.. he said i nv put myself in his shoes while i said he didnt do so too. we quarrelled over money lahh, cos he said i spend lik running tap water while i didnt.. -.-||

frankly speaking, i doubt we can help u, cos can see hw DETERMINE ur mil and sil wanna to home in, and the worst is, ur woody supports them. i think nw the only thing u can do (if u really really DONT allow sil to move in), is to stand firm, cold war!

apollo

*sayangs lawla dearie* :wong19::wong19::wong19:

Your woody really woody!!! Have you ever told him that who is the root of the problem? Or he just dont't listen at all?? He still feels that you're the problematic one?

He's really.. a jerk to curse your family!!! Sorry to say that.. But really lorrr... :nah::nah::nah::nah:
my ahlao also sibeh woody! just nw kanna big scolding by me! cos he bluff me also dun wanna use those good excuses. i told him "i noe u stupid but i'm not! dun insult my IQ by telling me nonsense!"

Status
Not open for further replies.