EDD in Sept 2011

Tommee TIPPEE!!
I dont see much of the stuff in singapore when i went to window shopping for prices..
:nah:

Medela - i heard its good but more ex the philip avent right?

what about pigeon brand? :err:

fionng88

yeah.. i see the cute baby gal stuff i also want to get.. but keep thinking of budget.. i just look see look see.. and even every brand i compared prices like crazy.. lol.. which one have the best offer.. i really feel like very KS person right now lol

haha i have the machine at home also lazy to use.. they say it helps to do more exercise for easier birth right?
i feel so lazy hahaha
For me, now im very KS person. My hubby aunty and my friends always tell mi dun anyhow buy first. They will pass me all the clothes etc. It really helps me to save alot. untill now i only bought a b. pump(due to hygenic, better dun get secondhand for b.pump.) the rest still on hold. even stroller you can try to search online, there's alot of them selling off at very cheap price. One thing is bb grow fast and all stuff is for short term only. So rmb dun buy too much if you on budget.

Choco.. wrong person already la, it's not Fionn la.. it's me.. lolz.. not i don't like KK but the problem is i'm already so used to seeing Adrian, then if suddenly go see another doctor, i feel like very weird liddat and they said i can't see Adrian liao have to see their Snr Consultant.. Just emailed and got a reply from them actually :( I think next month go see Adrian and ask him see how.. I really want Adrian to see me through.. not i don't want to stop loaning her.. how do i say it ah.. My dad's mentality is that he "owe" them alot liddat.. but obviously, it's not at all..

My hubby said the same thing.. own sister, i also donno how to say "no" plus, we're also saving up for our future home and because of her, the money keep going down instead :(

Penguin Reporting In :(

Honestly, i don't know what they are spending on.. But she has been asking for $1k almost every month and when my dad went to stay with her after his operation to recuperate.. stayed there 2.5 months.. 4k gone :(
ducky reporting in too lol...
woah is it she use the excuse ur dad using their house expenses and keep demanding for money??

i agreed with fion. take a step at a time. sometimes we, mothers have to b a lil selfish. think of our own child first. if u can, help once or twice is perfectly fine. but not all the time=(. your bb needs the money too. we all wan the best for our kids.. dun we?

For me, now im very KS person. My hubby aunty and my friends always tell mi dun anyhow buy first. They will pass me all the clothes etc. It really helps me to save alot. untill now i only bought a b. pump(due to hygenic, better dun get secondhand for b.pump.) the rest still on hold. even stroller you can try to search online, there's alot of them selling off at very cheap price. One thing is bb grow fast and all stuff is for short term only. So rmb dun buy too much if you on budget.
i am holding myself back alot.. so want my gal to wear everything pink.. my hubby says go netural colour... >.<||
yeah we went to see the stroller the cheaper one in giant but feel the plastic and metal looks very low quality.. wondering to spend abit more on better brands.. @@ headache dont know which brand.. lol

hmm b.pump still thinking of Medela or philip avent... scared no milk and waste that $$ lol

fionng88

i am holding myself back alot.. so want my gal to wear everything pink.. my hubby says go netural colour... >.<||
yeah we went to see the stroller the cheaper one in giant but feel the plastic and metal looks very low quality.. wondering to spend abit more on better brands.. @@ headache dont know which brand.. lol

hmm b.pump still thinking of Medela or philip avent... scared no milk and waste that $$ lol
For me, mine is a boy. So any colour also can, cause very fast will sure need to change again and buy again. So all the bb clothes is given by colleague and relatives.

For b.pump i bought at tampines BHG, medela twin pump electric only at $189 free breast pad and cream. Very good offer. But dunno still have anot, my colleague says sometime big breast doesnt mean sure got milk, so its better to buy at later part.

For stroller, i bought less than $100 even no brand but big wheel and stable. baby can even lay down flat.

Really save alot. Now i only spend on check up, once per month ard $100 inclusive ultrascan, consultation and medicine.

For me, mine is a boy. So any colour also can, cause very fast will sure need to change again and buy again. So all the bb clothes is given by colleague and relatives.

For b.pump i bought at tampines BHG, medela twin pump electric only at $189 free breast pad and cream. Very good offer. But dunno still have anot, my colleague says sometime big breast doesnt mean sure got milk, so its better to buy at later part.

For stroller, i bought less than $100 even no brand but big wheel and stable. baby can even lay down flat.

Really save alot. Now i only spend on check up, once per month ard $100 inclusive ultrascan, consultation and medicine.
the breast pump SURE IS CHEAP eh... good offer. twin electric pump only $189.

i bought my avent single electric pump last yr at those offer rate was 200+ got free stuff.. cant rmb wat... you r so lucky...=) ahahhah

ChocoBaby

Carisella - aiyah i blur already... lol. And in my head i keep remembering ur daughter's name is Charlotte so when I see Charlottetan I sometimes mistaken it's u also. Lol! U go the Robinson's sale already?

I so far have the baby cot, some clothes, Medela breast pumps (1 electric & 1 manual) kiasu right?
clothes for home im not so fussy lah... my hubby's family almost every week send parcel. pampers also they send! lol. my sister & friends gave as well. New ones & hand me downs. Like i said before hand me downs like old old ones i will just use n throw. good ones i will keep.
hubby very particular about stroller so he wanna get this super macho one from Peg Prego. Expensive but we saved alot on doctors n elsewhere so we splurge on the stroller, baby cot n beddings n bottles. :)
My 1st son I used Nuk bottles & nipples. suppose to prevent colic plus the nipples imitates our real nipples. this time i'm going for Nuk again.

Carisella - aiyah i blur already... lol. And in my head i keep remembering ur daughter's name is Charlotte so when I see Charlottetan I sometimes mistaken it's u also. Lol! U go the Robinson's sale already?

I so far have the baby cot, some clothes, Medela breast pumps (1 electric & 1 manual) kiasu right?
clothes for home im not so fussy lah... my hubby's family almost every week send parcel. pampers also they send! lol. my sister & friends gave as well. New ones & hand me downs. Like i said before hand me downs like old old ones i will just use n throw. good ones i will keep.
hubby very particular about stroller so he wanna get this super macho one from Peg Prego. Expensive but we saved alot on doctors n elsewhere so we splurge on the stroller, baby cot n beddings n bottles. :)
My 1st son I used Nuk bottles & nipples. suppose to prevent colic plus the nipples imitates our real nipples. this time i'm going for Nuk again.
NUK! My lil girl love their pacificer! =D

babybull

Hmm... i see everyone gaining quite well, just came back from gynae and I lost some weight again. Plus I've only put on 2 kg since the beginning of my pregnancy, now barely hit 50kg. =(

I wanna gain more leh. My first pregnancy ah, my girl was growing well until 3rd trimester she suddenly slowed down and got my gynae so worried cos she only measured 2.2kg at 37 weeks, even though by 40weeks I put on 13kg liao. Worried that this will happen again. Doc says I need to gain more and always telling me to eat fatty stuff...

fionng88

Hmm... i see everyone gaining quite well, just came back from gynae and I lost some weight again. Plus I've only put on 2 kg since the beginning of my pregnancy, now barely hit 50kg. =(

I wanna gain more leh. My first pregnancy ah, my girl was growing well until 3rd trimester she suddenly slowed down and got my gynae so worried cos she only measured 2.2kg at 37 weeks, even though by 40weeks I put on 13kg liao. Worried that this will happen again. Doc says I need to gain more and always telling me to eat fatty stuff...
babybull, drink more milk and eat fruits.

if you love durian, eat durian... its helps!

dolphyant

fionng, you have bought your breast pump so fast! wow! but wouldn't your warranty be wasted for a few months?

for medela pumps, the cheaper models have lower suction power, so will take longer time to fully express all milk out. another brand to consider is ameda which also has good reviews like avent or medela. cost is about $300+. now considering between ameda or medela freestyle.

i will be using avent's sterlizer and milk warmer. but that's coz i inherit from my SILs. one set for my pl and one set at my MIL's place. :)

we have just started our window shopping and listing down the brands and models we plan to get. probably will get in GSS or in July. start now seems abit too early.

as for strollers, can check out baby kingdom. they carry less well known brands but is slightly cheaper. a few stores away, there is baby hyperstore. they carry well known brands but some of them, they are having some discounts. can also check it out.

babybull, i envy you! how i wish i put on less weight. i already put on 7kg and very worried bb will be obese. you try drinking maternal milk, cheese and yogurt. that should help to increase your weight!