EDD in Sept 2011

according to his email.. only AL and MC affected.. the rest remains the same..

And i'll email MOM instead.. this type of things, need black and white one.. else cannot fight.. lol
yeah... email them safer.=) lucky ML not affected.... mayb cos ML ur company only need to pay u 2 months... the extended 2 months is fully paid by the gov(MCYS). not so bad..

Hey all, I have some problem/issue bothering me.. I have lotsa yellowish discharge from the beginning of my pregnancy till now n
It's getting worst n worst..kinda itch n irritating feeling n it's making my private area very uncomfortable... Anyone with similar problems?:(
mine is yellowish / milkish erh all the while..

but not itchy... just wear pad everyday....

yeah... email them safer.=) lucky ML not affected.... mayb cos ML ur company only need to pay u 2 months... the extended 2 months is fully paid by the gov(MCYS). not so bad..
yeah write black n white better...

for me contract staff i dont get anything... sigh... feeling very sad as my contract ending in mid august

yeah write black n white better...

for me contract staff i dont get anything... sigh... feeling very sad as my contract ending in mid august
=( did they recontract u? u can try looking for government job... they may hired after u bb like 4 month plus like tt... cos my friend also like tt.

i see... I like their wards! but i hate their carpark... (valet only) very mafan for dear hubby n ppl who drive to visit me.
guess due to their area is small parking place... so have u decided yet?

you wear pad everyday? or pantyliner?
normal pad.. lol i got used to it... as before being pregnant ... my period was quite abnormal..

=( did they recontract you? you can try looking for government job... they may hired after you baby like 4 month plus like that... cos my friend also like that.
i dont know yet.. just left around 1.5 months more n no news.. guess not..
yeah now i save up until at least dec hope that time can find some part time job as no one looks after my baby.. i dont want a maid to look after my baby...

i only can pray for a miracle... not putting much hopes and save alot of salary for my bills until i can find a stable part time job...

baby stuff i have to depend on hubby for now i guess...

guess due to their area is small parking place... so have u decided yet?

normal pad.. lol i got used to it... as before being pregnant ... my period was quite abnormal..

i dont know yet.. just left around 1.5 months more n no news.. guess not..
yeah now i save up until at least dec hope that time can find some part time job as no one looks after my baby.. i dont want a maid to look after my baby...

i only can pray for a miracle... not putting much hopes and save alot of salary for my bills until i can find a stable part time job...

your mother in law or mother cannot help u with ur bb?=( mayb look for part time lo... or be a stay at home mum n earn incomes from home?

baby stuff i have to depend on hubby for now i guess...
yeah... will be delivering at mt alvernia. 1st daughter borned there.. happy there so stick back.=)

they dont want to look after..
told me since i got pregnant... so i just depend on myself..

lol i got latest news from my friends from other departments..

my manager got a perm headcount for admin position.

my friend ask me whether my manager talk to me..
i say i left 1.5 months still no news..

he will not convert me since he already trying so much means n ways to kick me..
he will convert his fav admin and make it seems i am not happy and i will resign on my own.

I really want to bet with my friend that. hahaha

my mom ask me to go Mt A also.. but since my gyne at T M C so i am going there..

they dont want to look after..
told me since i got pregnant... so i just depend on myself..

lol i got latest news from my friends from other departments..

my manager got a perm headcount for admin position.

my friend ask me whether my manager talk to me..
i say i left 1.5 months still no news..

he will not convert me since he already trying so much means n ways to kick me..
he will convert his fav admin and make it seems i am not happy and i will resign on my own.

I really want to bet with my friend that. hahaha

my mom ask me to go Mt A also.. but since my gyne at T M C so i am going there..
hais... ur parents same like mine.... lucky my mil still willing to tc ...
in this case, no choice be a stay at home mum first lo... watching ur bb grow is a very enjoyable n fun experience=)
yah. since ur gynae is there might as well stick there.=)

Carisella

hais... ur parents same like mine.... lucky my mil still willing to tc ...
in this case, no choice be a stay at home mum first lo... watching ur bb grow is a very enjoyable n fun experience=)
yah. since ur gynae is there might as well stick there.=)
~_~" that time my mom said cos my dad retired then scare not enough money then want to go back work.. so we asked my MIL to look after already, she said ok..

now is..MIL ask us bring to nanny look after and she pay, and my mom also want to look after ~_~" headache.. all now snatching to look aft baby bunny :(

~_~" that time my mom said cos my dad retired then scare not enough money then want to go back work.. so we asked my MIL to look after already, she said ok..

now is..MIL ask us bring to nanny look after and she pay, and my mom also want to look after ~_~" headache.. all now snatching to look aft baby bunny :(

its good to either look after yourself or to let ur family look after.... at least can go to work at ease. sometimes when i mil wana go genting or malaysia or holiday.. i got headache of asking my mummy to tc...

Carisella

its good to either look after yourself or to let ur family look after.... at least can go to work at ease. sometimes when i mil wana go genting or malaysia or holiday.. i got headache of asking my mummy to tc...
My mom wants to bring the lil bunny to Genting blow wind T-T even my hubby also want to bring baby go blow wind.. I ask them can go NOW.. they say cannot.. must bring baby along then more worth it :O means i cannot play.. only look after baby bunny..

i want to go genting..

i want to go malaysia or batam to unwind!

but all saving up for baby n no job in 1.5 months lol

i will try part time jobs n stuff after confinement month over...
hope i can find one

My mom wants to bring the lil bunny to Genting blow wind T-T even my hubby also want to bring baby go blow wind.. I ask them can go NOW.. they say cannot.. must bring baby along then more worth it :O means i cannot play.. only look after baby bunny..
so cute u mil n hubby...! yeah i wana go genting also with my 2 lil kids... when the second one, which is this bunny bb noe how to walk...n start to noe wats going on ard her.. then more worth it=)

fionng88

haha good question, i also dont know how.. but also still need income
maybe do those craft work or something... hope can buy n sell things...

now its abit hard to see the future...
Hi rabbitmuumy!

Long time nv came in le. Actually im facing financial problem as well. My gynae is at TMC, but now i changed to KKH le. Asked and checked alot on the hospital bills, KKH is still the cheapest. And the bill will be sent to you after discharged. Whereas other hospital seems like u need to pay before u discharges. I get my TMC gynae to refer me to the polyclinic den from there i get Subsidised. All like half the price. Really help me save alot on $$$

Hi rabbitmuumy!

Long time nv came in le. Actually im facing financial problem as well. My gynae is at TMC, but now i changed to KKH le. Asked and checked alot on the hospital bills, KKH is still the cheapest. And the bill will be sent to you after discharged. Whereas other hospital seems like u need to pay before u discharges. I get my TMC gynae to refer me to the polyclinic den from there i get Subsidised. All like half the price. Really help me save alot on $$$
thanks for your advise. even my side i cant afford it and if i got a choice i will choose the cheapest but fortunately my hubby company can pay half of the hopsital bill and he is one lazy person to change it. he says there is fine as he follow his friend advises... so i just leave it up to him... if i make noise my mom will ask me to go Mt. A instead... so keep to my hubby decision my mom will not say much... its abit complicated at home so what i can do is just go with the flow... *headache*