EDD in Sept 2011

Yup my is DR Lim A L, always very long. At first i tht their service very good and cheap. My friend introduce. But due to my weight keep gaining, then he only keep scolding say not good wadever. Even i watch out my diet, dont eat bread or rice, only eat meehoon and mostly vegetable. There's nothing i can do anymore if i tried to control my diet.

So i directly ask him to refer me to polyclinic so i can go Kandang Kerbau Hospital due to financial pbm. During my Kandang Kerbau Hospital first appt, the senior nurse ask me why i was refer there. So i explain to her, Dr lim only keep saying i gain too much weight but yet he never do any chking to see why is it so. The nurse even shake her head. sigh.

But till now, i regretted. i shld have gone to Kandang Kerbau Hospital since the beginning. everyone is so friendly and helpful. And even cheap.
I also same problem.. he didn’t scold me but says I cannot gain more then 5 kg due to my size.. At least madam wong says its 6kg to 9kg..
I still feel bad when I go gyne.. I am trying so hard until my hubby sit next to me watch me eat proper meals..
I am still gaining weight… sigh.. maybe next baby I might change gyne. He is a nice doctor but I cant tahan the waiting time.
I feel so bad to keep on gaining weight which I also try to control and eat less and only drink water.. Honey lemon water for my cough
And throat problems. Even I can give up my daily work coffee already.

I don’t even how to lose that weight and everyday I weigh myself.. still gaining weight.. help!!! Argh….

im also with AL Lim. hes got no package but still one of the most affordable in Thomson Medical Center. ya he also keep telling me dont walk so much(no more than 1 hour of walking a day) dont eat so much sweet stuff and dont take too much carbo else baby too big cannot natural birth. which makes sense tho. i didnt listen to him and keep going shopping and i was warded for threatened labour on sunday. now really dont dare to shop too long... the waiting time is quite the killer. wanted to change to lawrence ang at 16 weeks cos got package and free upgrade to 2 bedder.. but my hubby dont want him cos he like AL Lim ...... also dont know who giving birth now

I cant change also as already paid up and my hubby sticking to him. I will change gyne for the next one if I ever have hahaha
Really tired of the waiting time and feeling fat on that scale. I know he meant well but I feel very depress about myself like I cant control
And eat sensible diet…

haas! yeah... plus childcare leave somemore... you straight away entitle for 6 days childcare leave after your birth.!

ADVICE TO you LADIES.

take the 2 months of leave first... then take the 6 days childcare leave... cos childcare leave you granted yearly n expired dec 31 every yr.. then continued with your 2 months again.... =) by the time we exhaust the leave... next yr . then got new 6 days of childcare leave again... hahahaha
6 days is every year for parents? hmm can ask my hubby to take and he can look after baby :shyxxx:

sigh.. i also want to sighz.. did so much in the company past year .. increment so lil.. my salary now already like shyt.. increment worst than shyt :(
i got nothing! :elvis:

Yesterday in madam wong class she came late with a lot of shopping bags.. She reminds me of GSS sales where ladies gone wild shopping.. me and hubby were laughinglike crazy.. we were learning how to take care of the baby. Our doll baby was wearing pink dress and yet it turns out to be a boy! Lol… Anyway, I feel it was very fast and very lost… it look so tedious to take care of the baby and cannot do this n that. I feel so scared and seems to hold the baby wrongly… but I don’t know some part of the class, I feel there is mother instinct just kicks in..

The only sad thing I feel that babies are mostly look after by maids and those stories she tell us, I feel very sad that parents are not close to their kids. I hope I don’t become like that as I really want my gal to be close to me..

fionng88

I cant change also as already paid up and my hubby sticking to him. I will change gyne for the next one if I ever have hahaha
Really tired of the waiting time and feeling fat on that scale. I know he meant well but I feel very depress about myself like I cant control
And eat sensible diet…[/QUOTE]

Dont know leh, i dont like the way he say it. Is not we wanne gain weight also wad. As if we want it, sigh. But luckily i changed on time. so at the same time can also save more on the hospital bill. ^^

My hubby cannot tahan the waiting time anymore, at least now at kkh, he can go walk around and makan^^

ChocoBaby

Ladies, if u buy new shoes n wear them for the first time pls BE CAREFUL as they may be slippery when wet. I fell down yesterday. :( Was wearing my Hush Puppies sandals n they weren't cheap! Kanasai... Comfy but not safe at all. It's not slippery on normal pavements but on metal like drain covers, very slippery. Lucky I fell on my knee but the impact of my weight on 1 knee was so painful. Got a cut n swollen blue black knee. So scary.

Ladies, if u buy new shoes n wear them for the first time pls BE CAREFUL as they may be slippery when wet. I fell down yesterday. :( Was wearing my Hush Puppies sandals n they weren't cheap! Kanasai... Comfy but not safe at all. It's not slippery on normal pavements but on metal like drain covers, very slippery. Lucky I fell on my knee but the impact of my weight on 1 knee was so painful. Got a cut n swollen blue black knee. So scary.
shld b more careful.... anyway, i only wear my birkis where ever i go... I find it most comfy n with good grips.. tired to source for new shoes. lols

ChocoBaby

shld b more careful.... anyway, i only wear my birkis where ever i go... I find it most comfy n with good grips.. tired to source for new shoes. lols
Usually i wear my birks also but now birks not comfy for me too. :( My feet get sore so fast. Maybe i should paste those heating plaster for muscle ache on my feet before i go out.

Usually i wear my birks also but now birks not comfy for me too. :( My feet get sore so fast. Maybe i should paste those heating plaster for muscle ache on my feet before i go out.
ur feet swell up liao?oh no... when will the swollen feet come in? mine still looks fine... n i dun suffer from swollen leg during the last preggy... when the this usually kick in?

fionng88

ur feet swell up liao?oh no... when will the swollen feet come in? mine still looks fine... n i dun suffer from swollen leg during the last preggy... when the this usually kick in?
Mine since last trims already start swollen. hard to walk and makes me lazy to go work lo

please take care :(

ChocoBaby

Charlotettan - not very swollen but can see a bit more 'puffier' than normal.my feet started problem since mid of 2nd trimester.my first also i didnt have problems with feet.but this time different,cant stand on 1 foot anymore.maybe im getting old! :( wanna wear pants n undies also difficult! Sigh...

Fiong88 - yah so lazy to work.especially if going by bus or mrt!i spend alot on taxis,my heart pain but really dont wanna stand all the way.

Rabbitmummy - thanks!must watch where n how i walk now.i also sick of my workplace.just hanging on for the paid ML.staff n colleagues are great but management is shit.no bonus,increment like F,must work weekends etc.management so stingy!

fionng88

Charlotettan - not very swollen but can see a bit more 'puffier' than normal.my feet started problem since mid of 2nd trimester.my first also i didnt have problems with feet.but this time different,cant stand on 1 foot anymore.maybe im getting old! :( wanna wear pants n undies also difficult! Sigh...

Fiong88 - yah so lazy to work.especially if going by bus or mrt!i spend alot on taxis,my heart pain but really dont wanna stand all the way.

Rabbitmummy - thanks!must watch where n how i walk now.i also sick of my workplace.just hanging on for the paid ML.staff n colleagues are great but management is shit.no bonus,increment like F,must work weekends etc.management so stingy!
I always wanne take cab, but i keep telling myself. No choice! i have to save for the baby and since my hubby is working so hard and saving up too. i work at town area, so i finish i always take mrt to marina bay at least u can down and dont need to wait for those irriting person to give up sit for u.

i try to avoid taking taxi also..

especially going to madam wong class i take circle line to bishan then AMK...
save me 20 bucks per trip... dont like to squeeze but luckily 1 stop...

then late for work also dont want to take taxi else really alot of $$ during peak hour.. manager already want to get rid of me.. i just dont care n come in late :001_302::001_302::001_302:

thanks choco.. yeah i just feeling frustrated that he really not sensitive to someone who is pregnant while he have 2 kids on his own.. plus his younger daughter just went through a major operation and still can treat me like that.. really no sense of compassionate at all.. sigh....

going to get a good lunch to take my mind off things.. baby had been good n not kicking....

ChocoBaby

Yah peak hour crowd is terrible! Most of them blind also! And taxi plus peak hour extras can make bankrupt! Cant wait to start ML. 2 more months then can stay home n pretend to be tai2.

Anybody going baby fair at expo this weekend?

i try to avoid taking taxi also..

especially going to madam wong class i take circle line to bishan then AMK...
save me 20 bucks per trip... dont like to squeeze but luckily 1 stop...

then late for work also dont want to take taxi else really alot of $$ during peak hour.. manager already want to get rid of me.. i just dont care n come in late :001_302::001_302::001_302:

thanks choco.. yeah i just feeling frustrated that he really not sensitive to someone who is pregnant while he have 2 kids on his own.. plus his younger daughter just went through a major operation and still can treat me like that.. really no sense of compassionate at all.. sigh....

going to get a good lunch to take my mind off things.. baby had been good n not kicking....
Wat happen rabbitmummy... cant seem to see wat u post?

I always wanne take cab, but i keep telling myself. No choice! i have to save for the baby and since my hubby is working so hard and saving up too. i work at town area, so i finish i always take mrt to marina bay at least u can down and dont need to wait for those irriting person to give up sit for u.
yah... taking public transport is a torture... tummy so big liao... ppl see u like invisible like tt... some even worst... today i step in the MRT.. ALL STARTING TO SLP... hais... but yeah.. taking cab is way to ex.... rather save for bb..