EDD in Sept 2011

Charlotettan - not very swollen but can see a bit more 'puffier' than normal.my feet started problem since mid of 2nd trimester.my first also i didnt have problems with feet.but this time different,cant stand on 1 foot anymore.maybe im getting old! :( wanna wear pants n undies also difficult! Sigh...

Fiong88 - yah so lazy to work.especially if going by bus or mrt!i spend alot on taxis,my heart pain but really dont wanna stand all the way.

Rabbitmummy - thanks!must watch where n how i walk now.i also sick of my workplace.just hanging on for the paid ML.staff n colleagues are great but management is shit.no bonus,increment like F,must work weekends etc.management so stingy!

mayb my swollen leg not yet kick in but will come very soon... i saw my friends leg... ITS LOOKS HORRIBLE! i wonder how she walks... seriously like pig trotters..

fionng88

Im sick of the company also le. Tired and stress. Starting my ML early from Aug, but will be still working part time for my fren. haha at least i go work at 10am and end at 5pm. short working hours and no stress extra money.

My leg start to get swollen since mid od 2nd trims also, but now getting better already. The reason that cause swollen is 1)Not enough sleep. 2)Didnt drink enough water. 3)Eat too salty.

fionng88

yah... taking public transport is a torture... tummy so big liao... ppl see u like invisible like tt... some even worst... today i step in the MRT.. ALL STARTING TO SLP... hais... but yeah.. taking cab is way to ex.... rather save for bb..
that is why i dont like to take mrt at peak hour! hate those people. But nvm, i always tell myself that retribution. if is a guy, he will sure hv wife de. if is a women, she will get pregnant one day.

manager talk to HR so loud about 2 shortlisted admin for my position..
very inconsiderate... plus its a perm job for them it seems... he just purposely talk so loud about it..
and never come to me to tell me anything..
hais...ur manager female or male? Y is she/he so NOT understanding... next time she or his wife will have to go thru this kind of things one wat... y so mean.... hais.

that is why i dont like to take mrt at peak hour! hate those people. But nvm, i always tell myself that retribution. if is a guy, he will sure hv wife de. if is a women, she will get pregnant one day.
YAH LA! SO ANGRY!... shld take picture of them n post on stomp. how inconsiderate occupying the RESERVED SEATS... when those seat are meant for the needy like us...

Im sick of the company also le. Tired and stress. Starting my ML early from Aug, but will be still working part time for my fren. haha at least i go work at 10am and end at 5pm. short working hours and no stress extra money.

My leg start to get swollen since mid od 2nd trims also, but now getting better already. The reason that cause swollen is 1)Not enough sleep. 2)Didnt drink enough water. 3)Eat too salty.
u very hardworking... that time during jun i also go work part time selling glasses... need the money for confinement n malay massage bo bian have to pao tuo ru mian...

hais...ur manager female or male? Y is she/he so NOT understanding... next time she or his wife will have to go thru this kind of things one wat... y so mean.... hais.
short guy....

his little gal just went through major operation few months back... already got 2 kids.. still treat other pple like that
oh well... dont feel like talking about it.. i know it long ago but just trying to take things easy in office.

1.5 months more! then i am free!!!! without money hahahaha

short guy....

his little gal just went through major operation few months back... already got 2 kids.. still treat other pple like that
oh well... dont feel like talking about it.. i know it long ago but just trying to take things easy in office.

1.5 months more! then i am free!!!! without money hahahaha
dun worry rabbitmummy... this kind of manager sure got his karma one... =)

fionng88

u very hardworking... that time during jun i also go work part time selling glasses... need the money for confinement n malay massage bo bian have to pao tuo ru mian...
yup thats wad my situation right now. i need money for my malay massage and money for my MIL to do confinement for me. My MIL will quit her job to help me look after the the baby, need to give her allowance every month(but still cheaper than to put to infant care or hired maid). Now also helping her to look around anyone needs baby sitter. so she can cover her current hdb loan.

yup thats wad my situation right now. i need money for my malay massage and money for my MIL to do confinement for me. My MIL will quit her job to help me look after the the baby, need to give her allowance every month(but still cheaper than to put to infant care or hired maid). Now also helping her to look around anyone needs baby sitter. so she can cover her current hdb loan.
i see... =) u engage in a malay massage lady already? mine is quite ex... i think... 450 package which includes 7 times 1.5 hours...

i manage to find a cheap one, $50 per time. 1.5hours too. feed back not bad... ^^
haaas! that cheap! lucky u! i used back the previous one... cos i not used to changing.. happy with her service so jus stick to it.. though she is a lil ex... but ok la... if not i sure ask u from the Malay massage lady's contact.=D

Does it include all the jamu, body wrap etc. All that should include...
YEAH... includes... plus the herbal drink n one wrap give u for free... but i cant take the herbal drink that time... cos my bb got jaundice.. serious one... overall ok... =) really can lose weight very fast if engage in Malay massage....

fionng88

haaas! that cheap! lucky u! i used back the previous one... cos i not used to changing.. happy with her service so jus stick to it.. though she is a lil ex... but ok la... if not i sure ask u from the Malay massage lady's contact.=D
haha i also search by luck. First timer so try see how. ^^ how it works! Pray very hard that i have breast milk lo!!!

ChocoBaby

Oooh i cant wait to breastfeed!! Thats 1 of the things on top of my to buy list... Breast milk storage bags. Now if squeeze my nipples will shoot out already! Ahahahha...