EDD May 2012 Mummies!

gindo

Hi Arielc,

Exactly same stage as me. My EDD is also 16 May. 7 weeks on 30/09. Now is 9 wks 4 days. Congrats! Nice to know you.

gindo

Hi angeluv,

Congrats! :D my EDD is 16 May, and I'm 7 weeks now, so i think we are about the same stage...

I saw my gynae last Fri (so that was about 6 weeks). She used vagina scan as well, and we heard our baby's heartbeat for the first time! :) CRL recorded was 5.3mm.

If your gynae didn't say anything about the size, then should be ok. But you should ask about scanning for the heartbeat though...
Nice to know you Arielc

mrsteo

yah me too.. i have been having moderate MS.. appetite has not been good at all... but these 2 days the vomitting urge went down, just felt nausea whole day, duno why.. my appetite turned good last nite and this afternoon, finally can eat something very happily. but rest of the day still no appetite la..

preggie lady get exhausted very easily.. esp the first trim bah, i read from internet that during this period, the baby's body structure is being formed. so lots of things happening in ur body, that's why feel so tired.

icebaby21

smurfete: 02/05/12
florence_coey: 07/05/12
ling02 : 11/05/12
icebaby21 : 15/05/12
arielc: 16/05/12
gindo: 16/05/12
cn211279: 18/05/12
Gemini11: 21/05/12
RedDevil: 21/05/12
Rzena : 27/05/12
tomatoBB: 29/05/12
mrsteo: 31/05/12

Hi RedDevil,

Hope you will get well soon.... :D

Gemini11

hello mummies,

My EDD is on 21 May 2012. My MS is so bad that Im admitted to hospital for 3 days :(
Babe we have the same edd! How r u? Wat happened? R U ok now? Mummies, I feel tt my MS got much better after the doc gave me the green light to exercise, I think it helps. Cuz my appetite been very good and I'm trying to resist from eating TOO much. I still do vomit, like once every morning cuz I can't talk plain water on empty stomach ;(

RedDevil

Vomit too much until gynae got to put me on drip. Now Im feeling better but every morning will still vomit. Everyday dont feel like going to work

cn211279

Vomit too much until gynae got to put me on drip. Now Im feeling better but every morning will still vomit. Everyday dont feel like going to work
Do take care... Know how u feel abt going to work everyday... Try n experiment what will help for nausea... For me it seems to be peppermint chewing gum for this pregnancy. My colleague seems to like preserved plums..

cn211279

I more can't siam work. Need to take care my daughter 24/7. So tired!
Yeah... Think Sahm is worse... Now I try to outsource my son to either my husband/my mum/my mil....really cannot handle him aft a day's work...just want to lie down n not move... Then son wants me to play with him.

RedDevil

Today suddenly I feel so hungry and have appetite to eat. After eating, awhile later I will be hungry again and dont have the nausea feeling. So strange

hi mommies ~
i'm new here in this forum and doctore predict my EDD was 28th march haha :001_302:
would like to ask if any mommies notice some white thing on the nipple and it can be remove? is it normal?

mrsteo

hi mommies ~
i'm new here in this forum and doctore predict my EDD was 28th march haha :001_302:
would like to ask if any mommies notice some white thing on the nipple and it can be remove? is it normal?
hi mummyjovin, congrats and welcome.
ur EDD is 28th march or may? haha

for me i do not have such symptom.. or yet to have? but last time before i got preggy i had it sometimes.. think it's normal. if you don't feel comfortable with it, maybe u can consult ur gynae or give a call to the clinic ask if it's anything serious..

mrsteo

hi mums to be

i am working in property line and my timing is very flexible. that also means my income is oso very flexible... :001_302:

these few days i have been stress in making phone calls and looking for suitable units for my clients that i felt it somehow affected my baby. my vomitting urge went down alot... tot coming to week 8 shd be feeling more serious and more vomiting.. i tried to relax myself sometimes but the work really makes me very stress. no work no income.. :(

im very depressed now. i really hope bb is fine inside...

Qling85

hello fellow mummies,

I am new to this forum and am also due on May 2012. I have a son who is currently 14 months old. The only thing that I dont enjoy about my pregnancy is that I have currently relocated to the states because my husband got a transfer and I cant seem to find my usual favorite food and that drives me nuts.. Its really frustrating, Wish I could just return to Singapore soon.

I just hate the thought that I had to sacrifice my previous lifestyle for my husband's sake. Not sure if its pregnancy hormones that makes me feel angry or does relocation really cause that much stress to a woman who is unwilling to move. I believe its the latter.

Sorry for such a depressing post. :) I guess only pregnant women can understand each other best since we are more or less going through the same stage:)

bleeeee

smurfete: 02/05/12
bleeeee: 02/05/12
florence_coey: 07/05/12
ling02 : 11/05/12
icebaby21 : 15/05/12
arielc: 16/05/12
gindo: 16/05/12
cn211279: 18/05/12
Gemini11: 21/05/12
RedDevil: 21/05/12
Rzena : 27/05/12
tomatoBB: 29/05/12
mrsteo: 31/05/12

i am due 2nd may :) baby is already 12 weeks, going for OSCAR scan on Monday, so worried. sigh.

now that im nearing the end of the first tri, can feel energy levels are higher (i dont sleep so early and dont really need to take naps, previously i would take a nap when i come back from work and still sleep by 9 or 10pm!) and morning sickness is almost gone, dont really have the urge to puke! phew!

all the mummies hang in there!!!