EDD May 2012 Mummies!

Dear Dilys

This for your concern.

No diarrhoea n vomiting but bloated, gastric pain n Not to mention the continuous burping. Was ok wif milk until abt 6 mths ago, even before my pregnancy. Was hospitalized in May this yr n when I took milk during dinner time, suffered extremely bad gastric dat doctor was called in :( thus, when I had similar exp this time round, I stopped drinking after few tries.

Last nite had sharp cramps N pain so went to consult my gynae again. Was given salbutamol but side effect papilitation, breathless n jelly leg. Half minded if to tk the med as per instructed. Anyone took salbutamol for cramps before?

Hi Meilynn,

I'm on salbutamol for both pregnancies. It has to be taken together with propandolol which will bring down the papilitation, breathless is still there.
Salbutamol is good to relax and minimise the cramps n pains.

Hope that helps, take care

climsp

Ok, as far as you know your limit n they cater to you then that will b good. M just worried for you ;)

:001_302: thks!! no worry la. i saw alot of prenatal yoga at home also. the move is abt the same. i just on my own pace also. :tlaugh:

climsp

Hi chendolgal,

Usually I will place my iPod on my tummy... :) earphone also can..u can place on you tummy. Hahaha I m very kiasu.. I scared baby cannot hear so I on speaker.. :) mine not very instrumental music so okie .. Classical is the best :)

* I place the iPod on my tummy .. Baby move .. iPod will move also hehe
i onli on speaker loud.. baby seem to like pop music.. when i play soft music no movement, must be sleeping. lol

Dilys

Hi mummies,

Is it advisable to drink koi? I been craving for it but not too sure can take. My MuM
Also not sure cos she scare wait too cold

Hi RedDevil,

You can drink it moderately .. maybe once a week its fine.. of cos..ask for low % sugar. :)

Rzena

Hi chendolgal,

Usually I will place my iPod on my tummy... :) earphone also can..u can place on you tummy. Hahaha I m very kiasu.. I scared baby cannot hear so I on speaker.. :) mine not very instrumental music so okie .. Classical is the best :)

* I place the iPod on my tummy .. Baby move .. iPod will move also hehe
Hee... I don't dare to put electronic devices on or near my tummy..paranoid of any possible emissions lah. :D
But I sing children's songs aloud at night before i sleep (while putting on stretch mark oil or lotion), and maybe because i play the violin too...i think my baby should be quite exposed to music lah. ;)

These few days I can feel the Baby's movements getting stronger! So exciting... and when my hubby puts his palm on my tummy, I felt 2 strong thumps right where his palm is. :)

Fanger

anyone here did amino test? how was the experience? i will be doing it as my oscar test came out bad. ratio 1:184. am feeling upset.

climsp

Hee... I don't dare to put electronic devices on or near my tummy..paranoid of any possible emissions lah. :D
But I sing children's songs aloud at night before i sleep (while putting on stretch mark oil or lotion), and maybe because i play the violin too...i think my baby should be quite exposed to music lah. ;)

These few days I can feel the Baby's movements getting stronger! So exciting... and when my hubby puts his palm on my tummy, I felt 2 strong thumps right where his palm is. :)

i also dare put on tummy, tat why on speaker very loud!

Dilys

anyone here did amino test? how was the experience? i will be doing it as my oscar test came out bad. ratio 1:184. am feeling upset.
Hi fanger,

You shouldnt be upset. The more you have to be positive. Amnio test .. Gynae will insert a needle to withdraw a certain amt of amniotic fluid for lab test. ( very low % in miscarriage) The result will be out in 2-3 wks . I have alot of friends who go tru these end up amnio result was fine. They give birth to healthy babies.

Jia you! You must be positive ...

mrsteo

Hi Mrsteo,

Baby will hear us via tummy.. :) haha the loud sound which we are hearing outside with never affect baby... :)BAby is protected by the aminotic fluid .. So at the most they will feel vibration.

But if people are drilling usually I wouldn't go near.. Cos" some babies are very pantang. I got 2 friends who... Encounter such cases.. People drilling they still go near & some more look at it.. End up both got miscarriage.

I don't know how true it is .. For me I will avoid. If you really need to go pass those drilling area... You should be massaging your tummy tell baby that it's ok don't be scared we are just walking pass.. This is to ensure the sound don't frighten your baby.

Hmm .. I don't know how true baby can hear in 15 wks.. But I strongly believe the 1st day baby is in your tummy.. It creates a bonding if you start to communicate with little one. Wherther baby can hear u or not still.. They can feel the love ..
ic.. i have no choice but to go near the drilling cos there's the only place got atm.. to think that im go ignorant, actually covered my ears that time.. LOL.

im still having MS.. threw up to almost half a small plastic bag last nite.. any mothers here stil having MS? my MS is on and off, sometimes appetite very good, sometimes very nausea.. ArghhH!!

I understand you. Mine result is even worse....1:91 for one of the trisomy. I almost cry in gyn's office. But bear in mind, that this is just a statistic.

And do you know your mind of state will affect your baby....stressful mother give birth to stressful baby. That what i gather when i saw some experimental shows that follow mothers and their children from pregnancy to childhood on scv.

Dilys

I understand you. Mine result is even worse....1:91 for one of the trisomy. I almost cry in gyn's office. But bear in mind, that this is just a statistic.

And do you know your mind of state will affect your baby....stressful mother give birth to stressful baby. That what i gather when i saw some experimental shows that follow mothers and their children from pregnancy to childhood on scv.
Always have a Positive mind ... There is a will there is always a way !!! Have faith in yourself & your little one !

Meilynn

Hi Meilynn,

I'm on salbutamol for both pregnancies. It has to be taken together with propandolol which will bring down the papilitation, breathless is still there.
Salbutamol is good to relax and minimise the cramps n pains.

Hope that helps, take care
Hi

Thks for the assurance. Cramp still persist thru out today so I took the salbutamol. Think will continue to tk so that can relax n ease the cramps else no good sleep quality n ended up with headache.

Fanger

Did u do amino test? Everything is fine?

Gemini11

ic.. i have no choice but to go near the drilling cos there's the only place got atm.. to think that im go ignorant, actually covered my ears that time.. LOL.

im still having MS.. threw up to almost half a small plastic bag last nite.. any mothers here stil having MS? my MS is on and off, sometimes appetite very good, sometimes very nausea.. ArghhH!!
I'm still having MS, taking pill every day to curb it. If I don't take it'll b very bad

Sweetoothz

hey ladies,
this may sound a little "gong" but how do u talk to ur babies? do u talk aloud like talking to a real person in front of u or "mind-talk"?

i've been feeling alot of movement nowadays but once hubby or me place our hands on my tummy then bb stop moving. was "tummy watching" too yest but no movement. but once i watch tv only bb move.. i think she knows im watching n wants to play around. hehehe..

Dilys

hey ladies,
this may sound a little "gong" but how do u talk to ur babies? do u talk aloud like talking to a real person in front of u or "mind-talk"?

i've been feeling alot of movement nowadays but once hubby or me place our hands on my tummy then bb stop moving. was "tummy watching" too yest but no movement. but once i watch tv only bb move.. i think she knows im watching n wants to play around. hehehe..
Hi sweetoothz,

It's not silly at all ! It's early bonding with your little one. My hubby & I have started talking to baby since day 1 when I know I m preggie.
:) touch your tummy... and start talking to baby not need to talk to loud just normal talk.

Communication as earlier as possible as baby will react to your voice very quickly when u start to feel him/her movement. Since I got preggie.. My hubby spend half hour everyday till now lying on my tummy talking to baby. Now whenever baby hear my hubby"s voice he will start moving & whenever I mention "daddy" my little boy will move. I strongly believe baby sense who is touching our tummy.. At night when my hubby suddenly put his hands on my tummy .. Baby will moving.

We introduce classical music & dance music at the beginning to baby everyday. So now he will start moving when those songs are played. We always played at the same time everyday to make sure that baby move during that time.. That will be easier for us to even monitoring the movement in my 3rd trimester.

Always remember to touch your tummy .. While talking to baby... At least baby know that you are talking to him/her. :) baby need to feel your touch ! Enjoy this moment...

Sweetoothz

Hi sweetoothz,

It's not silly at all ! It's early bonding with your little one. My hubby & I have started talking to baby since day 1 when I know I m preggie.
:) touch your tummy... and start talking to baby not need to talk to loud just normal talk.

Communication as earlier as possible as baby will react to your voice very quickly when u start to feel him/her movement. Since I got preggie.. My hubby spend half hour everyday till now lying on my tummy talking to baby. Now whenever baby hear my hubby"s voice he will start moving & whenever I mention "daddy" my little boy will move. I strongly believe baby sense who is touching our tummy.. At night when my hubby suddenly put his hands on my tummy .. Baby will moving.

We introduce classical music & dance music at the beginning to baby everyday. So now he will start moving when those songs are played. We always played at the same time everyday to make sure that baby move during that time.. That will be easier for us to even monitoring the movement in my 3rd trimester.

Always remember to touch your tummy .. While talking to baby... At least baby know that you are talking to him/her. :) baby need to feel your touch ! Enjoy this moment...
thx Dilys for ur input. i've been talking to my bb but not aloud tho just saying things in my mind. can the bb hear me like that too? to b honest i dunno y i'm abit paisey to talk out loau the my bb. i feel kinda silly doing that so i only say things in my mind. hope she hears them.. =))

Dilys

thx Dilys for ur input. i've been talking to my bb but not aloud tho just saying things in my mind. can the bb hear me like that too? to b honest i dunno y i'm abit paisey to talk out loau the my bb. i feel kinda silly doing that so i only say things in my mind. hope she hears them.. =))
Hi sweetoothz.. Whisper to you baby if you feel Pai say!

Haha I never feel Pai sey.. Nothing wrong that you talking to your unborn while rubbing your tummy. People will understand.. Haha my hubby will talk to baby openly outside .. Touching my tummy he will say baby we are going shopping stuff like that!

Do what you are comfortable ... Why bother about what people thinks of u! Jia you!!