EDD May 2012 Mummies!

wow.. so interesting..baby will react..
wow..1/2 hour? not sure what to talk about for 1/2 hours long :p ...can share a bit? haha.. my hubby just a song and just do some talking for about 5 mins before we sleep..
Ya, since now still can shop, i plan to shop around and buy what is necessary first before become very tired and heavy towards the 3rd tri :) Now intend to buy a body pillow.. hope will sleep better with teh support of pillow.. always feel backache..

Be extra careful when you walk as nowadays always raining and the floor is wet.

Hi clearbluesky,

Yes baby can react to what we said.. Cos" since I got preggie I start talking baby, hubby will talk to baby everyday for 1/2hour since preggie till now to 1hr every nite. :)so baby can regonise hubby"s voice.

Don't worry .. Maybe your baby is still small..there are still space inside..sometimes u won't feel so early.. Some will feel later.

I haven't do any exercise .. Just some brisk walk sometimes after my dinner... Always hubby suggest to walk with me.. Alone ?? I will be too lazy.. Haha.. Shopping is the best exercise.. Haha it's too tiring now as baby"s weight is gaining.. walking also tend
to slow down alot!!

Just do whatever you are comfortable :)

Dilys

wow.. so interesting..baby will react..
wow..1/2 hour? not sure what to talk about for 1/2 hours long :p ...can share a bit? haha.. my hubby just a song and just do some talking for about 5 mins before we sleep..
Ya, since now still can shop, i plan to shop around and buy what is necessary first before become very tired and heavy towards the 3rd tri :) Now intend to buy a body pillow.. hope will sleep better with teh support of pillow.. always feel backache..

Be extra careful when you walk as nowadays always raining and the floor is wet.
Haha only my hubby can talk to baby for such a long time. He will always lie on my thigh..start talking to baby about his day at work, then start to sing song..then follow by the children story then don't know what is he mumbling to baby after that. Every night there will be a at least 15mins of watching of salsa video before going to sleep.

My hubby & I strongly believe in early bonding since pregnancy.. Hubby download alot of classical music, make me play 15 mins piano everyday,watch dance show like salsa,belly dance & tango. (these are what I learned before I got preggie) I will read story to baby & talk to baby about every little I m doing.

We have been doing it since my day 1 of pregnancy.. It may looks very silly at the beginning.. But once you can feel the movement of your baby & he is reacting to everything you are doing.. U will feel all these effort paid off.

Now I only can watch my dancing videos only during the day... Watching at nite baby will be too excited to sleep .. N I will have sleepless night until my hubby start to scold baby. Baby regonised his voice so much that just a firm scolding.. I will be able to sleep tru the night!

:) personally I think body pillow is a wasted of $, it's just like a normal pillow. I usually used 6 pillows to support buttock, back, legs. It works well. Don't walk too much. Light massage by your hubby every night works also.. You will have less backache... And leg cramps

climsp

hi dilys,
ur baby very good lei! mine not matter how we scold, still move alot, thou we play w/ him!
have sleepless nites again this few days. he is like dancing whole nite!!:embarrassed:

think mine is very playful like both of us!! :elvis:

Rukia

Other than cloths you can buy all other stuff .. but I think there will be some baby fair in Feb if I am not mistaken but not sure when and where... :)
Ya there is a baby fair coming up in Feb. Looking forward to buying my pump then.

If I am not wrong, it should be at expo...so far...

Dilys

hi dilys,
ur baby very good lei! mine not matter how we scold, still move alot, thou we play w/ him!
have sleepless nites again this few days. he is like dancing whole nite!!:embarrassed:

think mine is very playful like both of us!! :elvis:
Hi climsp,

Haha only my hubby got a way to make baby sleep! My baby doesn't scared of me.. Despite my scolding haha still... Moving. Hubby will slap my tummy hard then scold. Hahaha .. Baby too active is tiring n uncomfortable.. Sometimes..

climsp

haha. i slap my tummy also very hard myself, hubby dun dare to beat. he say i threaten baby too much tat why he kick me 1st! i always say i will beat u when born!! hahaha.
hubby only tell baby to sleep if not mummy angry will beat ur pipi, then sayang him awhile. baby will rest awhile onli. when light off, start again!!

even gynea also say baby very active!! sure will make me very tired! ask me to rest more!! how to rest when he move non stop!!

when i go yoga. baby keep moving also. very hard to keep my balance sometime. i have to change all to the simple moves. like nvr workout like tat!!

when go shopping! i say we go shopping n buy stuff, think baby more excited then us. w/ christmas coming everywhere there r loud music n song, make my bb even more excited!

icebaby21

Mine is Dr Tony Tan from Raffles... thinking of deliver in either Raffles or Mt Alvernia. But know that Raffles is very expensive...still thinking but
has not been to any of the maternity tour yet.
Raffles is indeed ex. Mount Alvernia heard tt service is also not bad but i decide to choose TMC cos got valet parking and I sign up for their member.

Dilys

haha. i slap my tummy also very hard myself, hubby dun dare to beat. he say i threaten baby too much tat why he kick me 1st! i always say i will beat u when born!! hahaha.
hubby only tell baby to sleep if not mummy angry will beat ur pipi, then sayang him awhile. baby will rest awhile onli. when light off, start again!!

even gynea also say baby very active!! sure will make me very tired! ask me to rest more!! how to rest when he move non stop!!

when i go yoga. baby keep moving also. very hard to keep my balance sometime. i have to change all to the simple moves. like nvr workout like tat!!

when go shopping! i say we go shopping n buy stuff, think baby more excited then us. w/ christmas coming everywhere there r loud music n song, make my bb even more excited!
:) so cute .. But you feel your baby at a very early stage.. When I went for my detailed scan.. It was shown that there r still alot of space for my baby to turn... my amniotic fluid alot !

What is the benefits for the member at TMC? I still not decided... thinking of booking the maternity tour to have a look first. Have you done that?

Raffles is indeed ex. Mount Alvernia heard tt service is also not bad but i decide to choose TMC cos got valet parking and I sign up for their member.

Tataro

Hi mUmmies,

i did the check up yesterday, mine one is a bb gal!! my hubby very happy, he always want a gal.. i gained 3 kg now, is it a lot ? my body shape changed a lot, cannot see my waist now, sad

Tataro

What is the benefits for the member at TMC? I still not decided... thinking of booking the maternity tour to have a look first. Have you done that?

Hi clearbluesky,
it come with 10% saving on services except for laboratory test and Amniocentesis.

Obstetric services for normal, assisted & elective deliveries and caesarean section:
Single Bed: $100 off total hospital bill
2 bedded: $80 off total hospital bill
4 bedded: $60 off total hospital bill

and some other Privileges, you can find more info here Thomson Medical Centre

climsp

:) so cute .. But you feel your baby at a very early stage.. When I went for my detailed scan.. It was shown that there r still alot of space for my baby to turn... my amniotic fluid alot !
at my 12wk i can feel abit le! gynea say i may feel cos super active. he always say my baby very active during every scan. but nvr tell me abt the amniotic fluid.
got once i see during scan is he sliding up n down,kicking n waving so happy inside =.=, end up the scan pic look like nose very high n sharp. cos hand on nose!!
dun know to happy to see baby so happy n active or angry cos sleepless nite for me!!

icebaby21

Oscar & full detailed scan / hospital stay - got discount... sign up for pre-natal course also got discount. Cos TMC is near my house, so much more convenient for me too...

i see, so your gynea also from TMC? I just book a maternity tour to TMC on this Sat.. so will check out more then. Thanks for the info.

Oscar & full detailed scan / hospital stay - got discount... sign up for pre-natal course also got discount. Cos TMC is near my house, so much more convenient for me too...

Noted.. thanks for the info..I will check out more during a maternity tour which i just book for this Sat.

Hi clearbluesky,
it come with 10% saving on services except for laboratory test and Amniocentesis.

Obstetric services for normal, assisted & elective deliveries and caesarean section:
Single Bed: $100 off total hospital bill
2 bedded: $80 off total hospital bill
4 bedded: $60 off total hospital bill

and some other Privileges, you can find more info here Thomson Medical Centre