EDD May 2012 Mummies!

esoterice

but you see this picture.. young coconut cut away the green part will look like this, so I guess the ones I saw at NTUC is young coconuts? -
YOUNG_COCONUT.jpg

Meilynn

Yah, it's like that one. My sinseh say from April onwards drink old coconut juice once a week to cool down.... Looking forward to that!6
Can I ask if we need to drink old or young coconut? I was under the impression to drink young coconut juice 1 week plus before delivery

Sweetoothz

Hey mummies...

i am getting tired n more tired everyday. today is only tuesday n i feel like i need a day off tmr already.. can we ask for an mc from the gynae? hehehe

as for the coconuts, cannot just take any type of coconut meh? whats the diff btwn thai ones n msia ones? old or young?

and oh i've been experiencing like menses cramp like that. like got want to poo poo also have bt when go toilet nothing come out. i do get them like almost everyday bt only like once a day kinda thing. isn't it too early to be feeling like that?

Last edited:

climsp

Have menses cramp also, baby not moving much today. Just now went gynea clinic but close, will be going tomolo morning to check.

Meilynn

Ladies, juz to share the following I learnt from my gynae visit today.

I was asking abt what type of coconut to tk the juice from n was told tt only when baby's head has turned downwards then to start drinking the coconut juice. If BB's head yet to turn downwards not advisable to drink cos may induce contractions.

The same applies for walking too much. I was under the impression tt come 3rd trimester, we shd walk more to facilitate easier delivery but gynae cautioned me against walking too much when BB's head not downwards. Thus, if possible dun walk too much.

He also shared tt bb'a head should turn no later than 37 weeks. If by 37 weeks yet to turn, need ceaseran to hv the bb out.

Tannie

Hey mummies...

i am getting tired n more tired everyday. today is only tuesday n i feel like i need a day off tmr already.. can we ask for an mc from the gynae? hehehe

as for the coconuts, cannot just take any type of coconut meh? whats the diff btwn thai ones n msia ones? old or young?

and oh i've been experiencing like menses cramp like that. like got want to poo poo also have bt when go toilet nothing come out. i do get them like almost everyday bt only like once a day kinda thing. isn't it too early to be feeling like that?
I think it shldn't be a prob for gynae to give u a day off.

Meilynn

Have menses cramp also, baby not moving much today. Just now went gynea clinic but close, will be going tomolo morning to check.
My Bb gal has not been much of a movement kid since Day 1. Till now when I m 31 weeks I hv never experienced her kicks or punches. Juz asked my gynae if normal not to feel the kicks n he said so long there is movements shd be ok. For me, at times not much movement too. If u worried, tk some sweet drink to stimulate Bb to move. Whenever I m hungry or drinks sweet stuff, bb will tend to move. Then I feel more assured.

Meilynn

Hey mummies...

Can try to tk day off or annual leave to rest if gynae not prescribing MC to rest. Though gynae usually more generous wif the MCs. For me, been taking 1 day Annual Leave in between every 2 to 3 weeks whenever I m feeling tired. At times esp tired then I wil work 4 instead of 5 days week. Luckily my boss very understanding

Tannie

My Bb gal has not been much of a movement kid since Day 1. Till now when I m 31 weeks I hv never experienced her kicks or punches. Juz asked my gynae if normal not to feel the kicks n he said so long there is movements shd be ok. For me, at times not much movement too. If u worried, tk some sweet drink to stimulate Bb to move. Whenever I m hungry or drinks sweet stuff, bb will tend to move. Then I feel more assured.
Same here! Till now I m wk 30, I still hv not experience kicks or punches... Only movement....

Meilynn

Ladies, anyone has bought the breastmilk storage bag? I bought some at Mums & Babes (Medela) but think rather exp. 20 bags for $32.90. Any cheaper but safe alternative?

Sweetoothz

thx ladies for ur input bt i guess i will tahan as long as i can if really cannot tahan the tiredness then i'll take off.

btw is it too early to start the nesting period? i just realize i was in the nesting mode yest. i made my bed b4 gg to work (which i usually dont really make my bed b4 gg off to work), scrub the toilet floors n tile and clean the kitchen yest right after i got back from work! n i wake up everyday at 5.30 to get ready for work. am just praying that bb dont pop out soon!! need to wait 5 more weeks..

climsp

Told gynea abt baby slow movement. But while doing the movement scan, forgot Wat tat call, baby keeps moving very active suddenly. Got a urine test, I got UTI. My heartbeat too fast also, got breathing problem & heartburn, which cause my tiredness. Going to take extra pills. 6week plus more to full term!! Can't wait to pop!!

Rukia

Told gynea abt baby slow movement. But while doing the movement scan, forgot Wat tat call, baby keeps moving very active suddenly. Got a urine test, I got UTI. My heartbeat too fast also, got breathing problem & heartburn, which cause my tiredness. Going to take extra pills. 6week plus more to full term!! Can't wait to pop!!
How does heartburn feels like? Sometimes I get this lump in throat feeling. As though I need to burp to get rid of it, but it doesnt go away. Is that considered heartburn?

Suhaidah

Went to the gynae last week and she brought my EDD forward to 7th may. Supposed to be 11th may. She said can expect anytime from 23rd april which is only 4 weeks more! I'm feeling extremely tired and i have the menses cramping feeling also and 1 hr after breakfast, i get hungry again! Argghhh.. Baby's movement gone down now.. think too cramped up for baby to move already.

Rukia

Went to the gynae last week and she brought my EDD forward to 7th may. Supposed to be 11th may. She said can expect anytime from 23rd april which is only 4 weeks more! I'm feeling extremely tired and i have the menses cramping feeling also and 1 hr after breakfast, i get hungry again! Argghhh.. Baby's movement gone down now.. think too cramped up for baby to move already.
Oh 4 weeks is pretty fast!! I am getting very anxious about my baby's birth now. I keep picturing myself in the labour ward...hahaa