EDD May 2012 Mummies!

Rukia

Hi Climsp,

Oh that's why I wondering how come your CTG so early. Mine fixed on my 36weeks. Ya dont't be too worried. Relax. Did Dr Chen insert anything or just strap on for contractions only?

You take care okie !!

What is CTG for? My gynae did not mention anything about that to me. Is it compulsory?

Smurfete

If possible, I will want to continue breast feeding my bb after returning to work. Luckily my office have a sick bay which is enclosed n can be used when pumping milk. Also, I hv hired a nanny to look after my bb so def will need to store my milk. Now hoping things will turn out well
I have been wondering ... If we express our milk in office and then put in office fridge, we need to take back our milk every evening. During our journey from office to home, will the milk get stale? Is there any portable fridge?

esoterice

Smurfete, I thought there's a insulator bag you can use to keep the milk cold while transiting back home? You know those kind of bag for keeping icecream or frozen mooncake? I also came across those refreezeable ice packs, which I believe can be used as an additional protection to keep your bag cold..

Rukia

I have been wondering ... If we express our milk in office and then put in office fridge, we need to take back our milk every evening. During our journey from office to home, will the milk get stale? Is there any portable fridge?

I remember my ex-colleague used those cold packs and stored it in the ice box to bring it home every evening.

climsp

What is CTG for? My gynae did not mention anything about that to me. Is it compulsory?
is a machine to monitor the baby's heart rate & movement. not sure is it compulsory. i had it done cos i feel slow down in baby movement. think later stage then need to do or during labour.

Meilynn

Dear Smurfete, to store breastmilk, u need to buy the cooler bag + ice pack. Usually comes together wif the breast pump set. Once u express the milk out in the milk storage bottle or bag, can store inside the cooler bag together wif the ice pack. If office hv fridge better. Can Keep in the fridge. If i Rem correctly, With cooler bag n ice pack can last abt 8 hrs outside. Reach home then store the milk in freezer

cn211279

Breastmilk can be kept at room temperature for max 4 hours. If you express breastmilk in the office, it is a good idea to store it in your office fridge if possible. During the journey back, just put the breastmilk in a cooler bag with ice packs. Those normal cooler bags that you use to transport ice-cream from supermarket will do, there is no need to buy a special one.
However, most breastpump sets comes with the cooler set.

How fast is your heart rate? mine is around 90+ ...

Told gynea abt baby slow movement. But while doing the movement scan, forgot Wat tat call, baby keeps moving very active suddenly. Got a urine test, I got UTI. My heartbeat too fast also, got breathing problem & heartburn, which cause my tiredness. Going to take extra pills. 6week plus more to full term!! Can't wait to pop!!

Dilys

Hi Climsp,

Oh that's why I wondering how come ur CTG so early. Mine fixed on my 36weeks. Ya don't be too worried. Relax. Did Dr Chen insert anything or just strap on for contractions only?

You take care okie !!
had done the swap test, n urine test to check on yeast infection n UTI. done the CTG cos feel lesser baby movement, plus w/ my cramp. so the best is to check up.
ya, i over worried, cos this cutie make me waited for 3yrs to have. going throu alot of test n checkup, finally have him. like wat Dr Chen say he is our baobei, must be very careful. hhaha
Haha.. Indeed a baobei! I think dr Chen will do another CTG on your 36wks before delivery :) Jia you

Gracecwz

Hey clearbluesky, my heart rate is 89 but bp only 107/76. Gynae say normal.

Regarding cord stamp and hair brush I dun think must do together. Cuz I think they also have package for full month baby hair cut and make taimaobi also

Hi,

oh... my heart rate is fast.. haha.. I have this problem since Jan and investigation shown that my red blood count is very low.. so is on iron therapy now but gynea also said that hear rate will tend to be higher during preg so it is acceptable around 80-90+ .. previously I was 110-120 that is very serious and luckily now is under control. But my red blood count still low..

Regarding cord stamp and hair brush I dun think must do together. Cuz I think they also have package for full month baby hair cut and make taimaobi also

climsp

Haha.. Indeed a baobei! I think dr Chen will do another CTG on your 36wks before delivery :) Jia you
will there be anymore test to take?wonder will dr chen do another 3d scan?? haha wanna see his face got chubby anot, 1st 3d scan look very like my hubby when sleeping.

how r u now?? jia u jia u a few more days to full term :D

climsp

me n hubby born botak so if baby botak cant do the brush also. hahahaa

Smurfete

Just curious, how does the iron therapy works? I am prescribed iron pills and red blood count goes back to normal range only after 2 months.*

Hi,

oh... my heart rate is fast.. haha.. I have this problem since Jan and investigation shown that my red blood count is very low.. so is on iron therapy now but gynea also said that hear rate will tend to be higher during preg so it is acceptable around 80-90+ .. previously I was 110-120 that is very serious and luckily now is under control. But my red blood count still low..

If I am not mistaken.. the iron helps in produce hemoglobin the red blood cell... so after your body has increase supply with iron then can produce more hemoglobin. Mine is in syrup form...

Just curious, how does the iron therapy works? I am prescribed iron pills and red blood count goes back to normal range only after 2 months.*

Meilynn

will there be anymore test to take?wonder will dr chen do another 3d scan?? haha wanna see his face got chubby anot, 1st 3d scan look very like my hubby when sleeping.

how r u now?? jia u jia u a few more days to full term :D
Ur Antental package include 3D scan or need to pay extra? My package juz the normal 2D. Still pondering if to pay extra to hv the 3D scan. Also dunno if my gynae has 3D scan anot. Think gotta call the clinic n ask