EDD May 2012 Mummies!

climsp

When is ur EDD? U dun intend to tk the full 16 weeks? My EDD 23 May, seems a long way to go. Yet to plan when to start my ML too
EDD at 26 may. baby head down also, cant walk much nowadays, can feel the pressure getting lower. everyday i will tell baby to eat more to grow faster so can come out at 37week..hahaha. he realli eat all the food. my weight gain all go to him.

dun intend to take all cos wanna keep the remain 22day for baby check up or during holiday like christmas n CNY. dun wanna leave my job too long also, my young collg cant handle too much, wait too stress for her.

esoterice

I also intend to give CL $28 AB for starting, ending not so sure, mabbe see how is her performance first.
For deposit, I also gave $200. Then balance is $2k.

Miracle, in the prenatal class, I was advised try not to use glass bottles.

Tataro, hows yr check up? no more spotting already ya?

Sweetoothz

Hey ladies,
Hope all is doing fine.
Update on myself, went in for my check up last mon n I was at 34 weeks and 2 days. My Lil gal weighs abt 2.3kg. 4 weeks ago when I was at 30 weeks, she was head down bt as of last mon, her head is up sticking n poking my ribs!! Am praying n hoping she turn head down in time for labour.. =))

I'm starting to have menses like cramps n backache.. Anyone else experiencing this too?
Like today, I'm ok when I sit only the backache bt when I start walking the menses like cramping comes back.. Should I b worried or is it normal? When do I start to panic?
Heheheh. First time mummy so abit kancheong.. TIA =))

Tannie

I eat a lot of dragon fruit cause it help constipation. I also take orange, grapes, bananas, Chinese pear, pear, strawberries, cherries, apples n melons... hope will not hv bad effect on baby...

Tataro

Hi esoterice, now waiting at clinic, thanks god no more spotting, but my whole tummy now gt rashes , itchy n pain!!!!! Very very itchy until I can't sleep, now not only red dot, it becomes patches all over my tummy, when my shirt touch my tummy, pain!!!! Now it start to spread to my back ,

esoterice

Tataro, seems like an allergy.. I also have red dots but is on my thighs, but not many so I just ignore it.

Tannie, I also eat fruits, but I take more of blue berries, strawberries, apples, oranges, guava, grapes... the usual found in NTUC.. Pears n melons I don't really take cos I scared too cooling.. hehehe..

Sweetooth, ahh so baby can shift back de ahh.. hope mine remains head down..

Tannie

Tataro:640014 said:
Hi esoterice, now waiting at clinic, thanks god no more spotting, but my whole tummy now gt rashes , itchy n pain!!!!! Very very itchy until I can't sleep, now not only red dot, it becomes patches all over my tummy, when my shirt touch my tummy, pain!!!! Now it start to spread to my back ,
Oh no, take care. R u allergy to something u eat? Or detergent ?

Rukia

Just seen my gynae and my blood sugar level is high. :(

Have to go for further tests to check. So worried...I hope its cos of my meal I just had before the test and not due to diabetes.

Meilynn

EDD at 26 may. baby head down also, cant walk much nowadays, can feel the pressure getting lower. everyday i will tell baby to eat more to grow faster so can come out at 37week..hahaha. he realli eat all the food. my weight gain all go to him.

dun intend to take all cos wanna keep the remain 22day for baby check up or during holiday like christmas n CNY. dun wanna leave my job too long also, my young collg cant handle too much, wait too stress for her.

Yes, CL from Malaysia, recommended by my gf. Wil talk to my Gf see if she rem the payment mode. If ur EDD is 26 May n u starting ur ML 7 May, when u intend Bb to be out? Thru Ceaseran?

My co policy indicates to tk full 16 weeks of Ml, suits me fine cos wanna spend more time wif BB. By the Time go back to work, almost sep 12. Still got 6 days childcare leave n my annual leave for this yr. think shd be ok. We need to clear AL by end of yr. Muz tell my gal to eat more too. Then she can be bigger. Hope this works on me like it did urs ;)

Meilynn

Dear Tataro, managed to see the dr? Wat causes the itch n pain? Sounds scary le.

Meilynn

Just seen my gynae and my blood sugar level is high. :(

Have to go for further tests to check. So worried...I hope its cos of my meal I just had before the test and not due to diabetes.
The clinic juz took ur urine LAb stick test n not blood test right? Dun worry too much. At times our diet will affect the reading. Wat additional test they want u to go for? Blood test?

Tataro

Finally i am back from clinic, Doc said it could be allergy with chemical or cream that i applied, he ask me wheather i got put any scratch mark cream, so far i only put olive oil and it's ok wor. He said he don't encourage pregnant women apply scratch mark cream as it contains lot of different type of cheminal which it could make our skin sensitive. now i have stop apply anything on my tummy and nipple, he gave me calamine lotion and uniflex cream plus injection on my BUTT!!!! so pain! Now i am still suffering with the itchyness and pain as the injection not immediately can show the effect, sob sob

For the nipple, he said itchy n pain not cuz of the dry skin, pregnant women produce more oil than usual, it could be the infection due to the sweating and dirty, so now instead of the nipple cream, i apply the Gentrisone cream.

For the spotting, he said it shld not to have spotting at this 3rd trimester, so did the vaginal swab see if got any infection.

Baby looks fine and ok, 1.9kg on this 32 weeks, her head havent turn down yet

Rukia

The clinic juz took ur urine LAb stick test n not blood test right? Dun worry too much. At times our diet will affect the reading. Wat additional test they want u to go for? Blood test?
Yesterday I did urine and blood test. 2 weeks ago did only urine test but no glucose problem, cos gynae didnt mention anything at that point in time.

Now i have to go for Glucose Tolerance Test. To check if its diabetes. I am feeling so worried and upset now. Waiting for the test is so torturing..

Sweetoothz

Tataro, seems like an allergy.. I also have red dots but is on my thighs, but not many so I just ignore it.

Tannie, I also eat fruits, but I take more of blue berries, strawberries, apples, oranges, guava, grapes... the usual found in NTUC.. Pears n melons I don't really take cos I scared too cooling.. hehehe..

Sweetooth, ahh so baby can shift back de ahh.. hope mine remains head down..
what my mom said, bb at 7 mth will turn head down. 8 mth the head will be up n will turn again head down at the 9th mth. i've got a week n a half left til the bb turns downwards again.. well lets pray n hope she turns!!! =))

Rukia

what my mom said, bb at 7 mth will turn head down. 8 mth the head will be up n will turn again head down at the 9th mth. i've got a week n a half left til the bb turns downwards again.. well lets pray n hope she turns!!! =))
I always thought once baby turn heads down, he/she will not turn up again. But will get engaged more into the pelvic bone once its nearer the delivery date?

miracle25

I always thought once baby turn heads down, he/she will not turn up again. But will get engaged more into the pelvic bone once its nearer the delivery date?
I have a colleague who told me her baby was head down 1 mth before her EDD, and about labour, the baby turn up again so no choice gota go for emergency C-sect..

miracle25

Yesterday I did urine and blood test. 2 weeks ago did only urine test but no glucose problem, cos gynae didnt mention anything at that point in time.

Now i have to go for Glucose Tolerance Test. To check if its diabetes. I am feeling so worried and upset now. Waiting for the test is so torturing..
hi Rukia,

they didn't ask u to fast the night before? blood test is usually taken early in the morning without food and fasting from the previous night..

Rukia

hi Rukia,

they didn't ask u to fast the night before? blood test is usually taken early in the morning without food and fasting from the previous night..
Nope. I was not told for this blood test I took. That was why i still had mixed rice + 2 portions of fruits before the test. Sigh! But the lab asst was saying, even if I had eaten, my glucose level was still on the high side.

For this upcoming test for Glucose tolerance, I am told to fast the night before. Worried :(

Rukia

I have a colleague who told me her baby was head down 1 mth before her EDD, and about labour, the baby turn up again so no choice gota go for emergency C-sect..
Oh I see. I better communicate with my baby more. Ask her to remain heads down. So far, both scans at 31 and 33 weeks, she is heads down. Doc ask me to start preparing by end April. Anyone got their admission letter already.

esoterice

The nurse at my gynae says she will pass me the admission letter this Sat, week 34.

My scan at week 2x already heads down. Last scan is week 32 also the same. I will tell baby to remain heads down then.