EDD May 2012 Mummies!

Sweetoothz

Esoterice, oh ya lah I think I know what u mean.. It's a slip of paper that one right?
Ya I need to get that the next time I see the dr n put in together w the pre-admission papers...

Rukia

All along got problem but no one at home to oversee them either. My maids cook soup with melted plastic inside for me to drink every week while i pregnant. I only realise it after few weeks.

the recent one is they even hang my bedsheet out at night to dry under the moon despite me telling them many times not to hang clothes out. And these few nights were stormy and they dun even bother to wake up to take the clothes in!

Ah ya many stories....i have to close both my eyes to stop myself from exploding.
I think cannot take it if I were you. Melted plastic? That is toxic! How did you find out? Did they throw in a plastic spoon each time they cook soup? Sometimes really dont understand how these maids think.

Rukia

There are only few good ones only and by the time i seek them, they're taken. T_T
The one i hiring, bring in herbs from malaysia to hard-sell us and its not cheap. She even mentioned it more superior than the one sold in SG. i abit regret hiring her but i also gave up finding other confinement ladies.
Herbs for cooking for bathing? If I were you, I wont buy a single pack from her. I cannot stand hard selling. The more they hard sell the more I wont buy. Hah

esoterice

Esoterice, oh ya lah I think I know what u mean.. It's a slip of paper that one right?
Ya I need to get that the next time I see the dr n put in together w the pre-admission papers...
Hehe.. I dunno leh, I haven seen the letter yet, they will pass me on my next appt next Sat haah...

esoterice

I think cannot take it if I were you. Melted plastic? That is toxic! How did you find out? Did they throw in a plastic spoon each time they cook soup? Sometimes really dont understand how these maids think.
Wa! horrors! I heard about the melted plastic only that time the news says some pp melt plastic inside the oil and cook goreng pisang so that it taste nicer or something.

climsp

Oic. Praying hard for now, hope I dont have to go through diabetes. Today I think I am quite healthy. Had multigrain bread for breakfast, porridge for lunch and maybe noodles with chicken for dinner.
anyway w/ or w/o, it always good to control our diet. specially for me cos my baby eat all the food.

climsp

There are only few good ones only and by the time i seek them, they're taken. T_T
The one i hiring, bring in herbs from malaysia to hard-sell us and its not cheap. She even mentioned it more superior than the one sold in SG. i abit regret hiring her but i also gave up finding other confinement ladies.

my collg from malaysia always buy chinese herb here in sg, they say is better then malaysia lei

Meilynn

Scary le, yet to start n already chu so many patterns. Luckily the CL I hired not so. In
fact, she juz give me a list re most of the essential items I need for confinement n tell us can get it from SG shops.

Think this year dragon year, CL in high demand so cannot expect much too. Juz praying hard tt things go smoothly for me n Bb during the confinement mth. Else 1 mth not long but Chiam also.

Tannie

Went for my 32weeks check up this noon. Baby is now 1.8kg, gynae said is average size. But she said she is going for conference overseas during my EDD ... So hopefully baby can come out slightly earlier... What a luck... Haiz...

Tannie

Some time having maid is headache... Miniclaire, maybe u shld let ur sis in law n hubby know n get a change...

Jus now when my hubby is fetching me from my mum hse, a boy just dash out from the void deck while my hubby is driving into the car park... The boy stand in front of my hubby car, point finger at him laughing as if daring my hubby to run over him... Luckily my hubby stop in time... The maid is only standing a side giggling!

I told my hubby he shld catch the boy n meet his parents, so dangerous!

Tataro

Hi tannie, We have the same Edd hor, my gal 1.9kg, my gynae said he is not ard after 20 may, my edd on 28 may, he said will arrange another doc for me, I Also hope that bb can arrive earlier

Went for my 32weeks check up this noon. Baby is now 1.8kg, gynae said is average size. But she said she is going for conference overseas during my EDD ... So hopefully baby can come out slightly earlier... What a luck... Haiz...

Gemini11

Hey ladies,
Hope all is doing fine.
Update on myself, went in for my check up last mon n I was at 34 weeks and 2 days. My Lil gal weighs abt 2.3kg. 4 weeks ago when I was at 30 weeks, she was head down bt as of last mon, her head is up sticking n poking my ribs!! Am praying n hoping she turn head down in time for labour.. =))

I'm starting to have menses like cramps n backache.. Anyone else experiencing this too?
Like today, I'm ok when I sit only the backache bt when I start walking the menses like cramping comes back.. Should I b worried or is it normal? When do I start to panic?
Heheheh. First time mummy so abit kancheong.. TIA =))
Ya ive been having menses like cramp also since few weeks ago. Is it normal? Gonna check w gynae during my next visit.

Anyway, my MIL help booked a CL from Malaysia once I discovered I'm pregnant. She says not bad, haven't tired so don't know. Most of the things my MIL ask her wat to get n got for me from Malaysia herself, nv go thru the CL. She quoted 2.2k at first too, but MIL very good at bargaining, told her it's my first child, not much work. Plus my hubby flies ard quite often. Just take care of me n baby only. Then she accepted 2k. Paid 300 deposit.

miracle25

Oh I see. I better communicate with my baby more. Ask her to remain heads down. So far, both scans at 31 and 33 weeks, she is heads down. Doc ask me to start preparing by end April. Anyone got their admission letter already.
tats what I do now too, every day talk to my boy, I'll remind him to slowly turn down so that I can have natural birth and without epi.. haha...

I got my Obstetric Admission Sheet on week 31, is this the pre-admission letter? It is attention to the sisiter-in-charge of my hospital.. and was told to have this letter with me all the time in my bag..

going for my next checkup tis Sat, hopefully my boy is in the ready position..

Tannie

Tataro:640309 said:
Hi tannie, We have the same Edd hor, my gal 1.9kg, my gynae said he is not ard after 20 may, my edd on 28 may, he said will arrange another doc for me, I Also hope that bb can arrive earlier

Yap Tataro, we hv the same edd...my baby has not turn head down yet, hopefully can turn in time n deliver b4 gynae fly... she asked me to start walking more fm nw onward, at least half an hr everyday...might help...