EDD May 2012 Mummies!

Rukia

i got a list of food not to take. like what i mentioned.
the needle very small. no pain also. is easy to test also
Doing my glucose test this morn. I think the nurses forgot to ask me do urine test?! It was 15min later after i took my blook test and drank the glucose syrup that the nurse called and ask if i did my first urine test. Like that the results for urine wont be accurate right?

Rukia

Growth spurt is when baby suddenly grows alot more than other times in pregnancy. Apparently, now mine is going thru spurt. Gains about 200-300g per week... Last time only 100g per week
My baby weighed 1.7kg at 31 weeks and 2.1kg at 33 wk. Gained about 200g per week. Is that too much?

Hi Rukia, do not worry about the urine test, blood test is more accurate and important when you are taking the GTT. The normal urine test just able to detect whether any glugose in the urine but it cannot tell the level bit the blood test able to show all the accurate readings... dont worry..

Doing my glucose test this morn. I think the nurses forgot to ask me do urine test?! It was 15min later after i took my blook test and drank the glucose syrup that the nurse called and ask if i did my first urine test. Like that the results for urine wont be accurate right?

Sweetoothz

Some time having maid is headache... Miniclaire, maybe u shld let ur sis in law n hubby know n get a change... Jus now when my hubby is fetching me from my mum hse, a boy just dash out from the void deck while my hubby is driving into the car park... The boy stand in front of my hubby car, point finger at him laughing as if daring my hubby to run over him... Luckily my hubby stop in time... The maid is only standing a side giggling! I told my hubby he shld catch the boy n meet his parents, so dangerous!
OMG!!! so daring uh the boy! then if we really accident then blame the driver. the maid stupiak uh? summore can giggle. see lah if the boi kena bang then see she giggle or not! she as the older person should scold but this one no brain one!! haiyo!! can never trust maids now also.. now i angry!! how?? hahahahaa

Tannie

Yap, I bet this is not the first time this boy did it... If I were there I sure demand the maid bring me to her employer!

Suhaidah

Hi guys!

The past few days i'm hvaing those stinging sharp pains down my vagina area. Is it cause the baby is getting engaged?

Rukia

Hi Rukia, do not worry about the urine test, blood test is more accurate and important when you are taking the GTT. The normal urine test just able to detect whether any glugose in the urine but it cannot tell the level bit the blood test able to show all the accurate readings... dont worry..
Ok, done with my test. The lab tech told me results look fine. Phew. Only told to pay for the test, no consultation with doc.

Congrates! You pass the test!
... Dont worry so much... lately i almost every night also has nightmare... guess is too worry.. we need to stay relax :)

Ok, done with my test. The lab tech told me results look fine. Phew. Only told to pay for the test, no consultation with doc.

esoterice

tataro, mine also never ask me to take the glucose test. I think if there's no family history and each visit your urine, weight, BP test all ok and normal, they will not ask us to do it ba...

Tannie

Tataro:640502 said:
weird, gynae never ask me to take glucose test :eek:
I did not take any glucose test yet too... but every time go check up will do the glucose n protein stick test, so I guess if result ok no need to go for glucose test.

If your regular urine test do not show there is positive for glucose then no need to go for glucose test. If they have detected the positive for a few times then will advise to do the GTT.

Rukia

If your regular urine test do not show there is positive for glucose then no need to go for glucose test. If they have detected the positive for a few times then will advise to do the GTT.

My urine test has always been negative. Just that one blood test (which I took a very good meal before) showed high glucose level. Then I was scheduled to do the Glucose Tolerance Test.

I did ask the lab people why is it so. Since my urine is clear. They only tell me its because blood is a better gauge to check on glucose level.

Tataro

icic, thanks for the info.

Last night the pain n itchyness on my tummy really kill me, i cant sleep until 3am then 5am woke up to apply the cream again, the pain is worst than i had chicken pox last time, that feeling is like my flesh been exposed to the air without any skin covered.my tummy looks very scary now. at first i wanna show u all my tummy pic, second thought, better not, later scare u all, haha

now what i can do is only pray and hope can be recover soon

Rukia

It's good tht u pass the test. Jus remember not to take any sweet thing before check up nxt time.
Definitely rem that..haha..

I think I will take multigrain or wholemeal bread only before my next checkup. In case they spring another surprize blood test on me.

Rukia

icic, thanks for the info.

Last night the pain n itchyness on my tummy really kill me, i cant sleep until 3am then 5am woke up to apply the cream again, the pain is worst than i had chicken pox last time, that feeling is like my flesh been exposed to the air without any skin covered.my tummy looks very scary now. at first i wanna show u all my tummy pic, second thought, better not, later scare u all, haha

now what i can do is only pray and hope can be recover soon
Sounds painful. Must be like raw skin now? Just continue to apply your doc's medication, you will get better each day :)

esoterice

tataro, mabbe you can change your bedsheets, and clean the fan if you have one.. in case its the air and dust around the house and aggravate it..

Tataro

Hi rukia n esoterice,

Ya, I just changed the bed sheet on mon, may be to tonight ask hubby wash the fan, thanks for the reminder

Now I also watch out on my diet, no more seafood. When my shirt touched my tummy skin very pain, so i try not to move ard too much