EDD May 2012 Mummies!

Rzena

I don't want to induce, want to wait for the natural first signs to happen.. But also wait until impatient liao...wanted baby to come out this week too!

My hands n legs swollen for quite some time liao. Back aching more n more these days. Tummy also hardens up for most of the day. Been trying to track n time my contractions but seems difficult to tell when they start n stop. Haiz..

Tannie

Tataro:650032 said:
i don't mind to wait actually :)

did you gynae mention that he will assign another gynae for you when he is away?

Yap, most prob they r goin to the same conference ... my gynea did not propose induce, otherwise I will... I dont't like to wait...
Yes, she alrdy assign another Dr if she is away. It is writen on the letter too.

twentydec

jus visited my gynae. baby weigh 3.6kg. no sign of labour yet. will probably discuss birth plan measure next week should baby still show no sign.

for sharing; i checked with gynae too, in what situation should we admit ourself to the hospital. He shared with me these 4 instance;

1. contractions that's unbearable (contracting sensation which you cannot managed)
2. contraction < 10 mins interval
3. continuous contraction for 2hrs
4. water bag burst (may not have any dilation, cervix is still shut. gynae may perform induction within the same 36hrs as bacteria may enter womb)

selineleow

how come my gynae nvr assign me in case she is away. zzzzz... maybe ask her on my next chkup. i only experience pain on my vjj and numbness on my right hand and leg.

Tataro

wow, big baby ah, do you plan to have natural birth ?

jus visited my gynae. baby weigh 3.6kg. no sign of labour yet. will probably discuss birth plan measure next week should baby still show no sign.

for sharing; i checked with gynae too, in what situation should we admit ourself to the hospital. He shared with me these 4 instance;

1. contractions that's unbearable (contracting sensation which you cannot managed)
4. water bag burst (may not have any dilation, cervix is still shut. gynae may perform induction within the same 36hrs as bacteria may enter womb)

Tataro

gynae shld assign another gynae for u when she is not ard, after much consideration, decided not going for induce, but shall see how;s the gynae responce, now still waiting for his call.

how come my gynae nvr assign me in case she is away. zzzzz... maybe ask her on my next chkup. i only experience pain on my vjj and numbness on my right hand and leg.

miracle25

hi Meilynn,

it'll b a bigger risk if I throw tat bag of clothes away.. its a definite no no.. I'd rather giv it back to mil directly & say in a nice way is it she has forgotten to take back.

I knw we as wife has to see ourselves in their shoes but my hubby is rather insensitive towards my feelings.. he fun like me to cry over such issues but I jus cant help it. why shld d wife always b d one to compromise & not d guy? my case is clearly shown tat his mum is d cause why cant he giv in to me? ultimately I'm d one living wif him for tis lifetime not his mum.

I tink given d choice to let mil come & help host or return d clothes, I'd choose to return d clothes. as I wont see d clothes anymore in my hse & tat she'll only b at my hse tat few hrs hosting.
Dun throw the clothes, return the clothes after the baby shower when u bring baby over to visit her. Pack the clothes in other bag, n bring back to her w/o hubby knowing it. Sometime just have to play smart w/o hubby been inbtw.

If MIL ask why bring back, just say u thou she forgot as it is there for a long time le, u also keeps forgot to take back for her. Act as u r helping her to bring back, not return.
hmm.. sounds gd to me.. better than I return to her at my hse & she still got chance to leave it ther.. will consider abt tis, thanks!

climsp

hmm.. sounds gd to me.. better than I return to her at my hse & she still got chance to leave it ther.. will consider abt tis, thanks!
Return her at ur place is like not giving her or ur hubby face also. Sometime we women must know when to act blur n stupid.

Hi mummies! I have given birth to my lil fella this morning! Phew! My edd is 22 may so I'm a week early :) the whole thing started with brownish discharge with no contractions in the morning. Waited till afternoon then called gynae and he asked me to admit immediately. Put under observation only got mild contraction. Gynae ordered for a drip to fasten contraction. He came to see me at night nine plus and me still 2cm dilated. He burst the water bag and the worst started. Went for epi and this was really a relieved. To my surprise I was told to deliver 1hr after I go to delivery ward. So all in all from water bag burst to delivery, it took only 6hrs! :) I think I'm quite lucky :p

Congrates!!

Hi mummies! I have given birth to my lil fella this morning! Phew! My edd is 22 may so I'm a week early :) the whole thing started with brownish discharge with no contractions in the morning. Waited till afternoon then called gynae and he asked me to admit immediately. Put under observation only got mild contraction. Gynae ordered for a drip to fasten contraction. He came to see me at night nine plus and me still 2cm dilated. He burst the water bag and the worst started. Went for epi and this was really a relieved. To my surprise I was told to deliver 1hr after I go to delivery ward. So all in all from water bag burst to delivery, it took only 6hrs! :) I think I'm quite lucky :p

Tannie

Wow congrats! Have a good rest n speedy recovery!

Meilynn

Dear Chendolgal

Congrats on ur new bundle of joy! Enjoy motherhood ;)

twentydec

yep! still very much keen on natural birth. hehe..

wow, big baby ah, do you plan to have natural birth ?

climsp

Congratz!! I am still waiting!! Faster faster my turn!!!