EDD March 2013

luckymum

Congrats Loretta and Vonne!

Vonne! I think our daughters like similar age, Eunice was borned on 29 March 2011. My first gynae was Irene Chua at KK. I really loved KK but decided maybe I will just follow Irene to Gleneagles. My hubby did research and found Dr Goh Shen Li at KK also quite good.

MsSaggi! When you going to see Irene again ah? I like the calcium gummy she has at the reception.. hehehe.. I'm due to see her again in two weeks time as in early stage she wants to see more frequent. So next appt will be on 8 August.

This morning I brush my teeth also feel like vomiting when I was brushing my back molar.. Something to comfort is stronger MS is stronger hormones for pregnancy right? hehehe...

luckymum

Is any mummies starting to prepare no 1 for arrival for no 2 ah? I got friends keep telling me to talk to baby about it but my girl only 16 months wor... She don't even know to tell me if she wan poo poo or pee! hehehe...

Anyway tips for first time mummies! Don't buy anything yet.. Wait for baby sales. We update each other if we see good deals k?Last time I very kiasu so will go compare all the prices before I buy! hehehe.. MOst important is dont buy too much clothes cos after baby shower sure alot of people give one. So buy after full month celebration more accurate! hehehe...

MsSaggi

MsSaggi! When you going to see Irene again ah? I like the calcium gummy she has at the reception.. hehehe.. I'm due to see her again in two weeks time as in early stage she wants to see more frequent. So next appt will be on 8 August.
Hi luckymum, I'll be seeing her on the 6th.. My second appt with her. I heard so much positive feedback on her. Your second, with Dr. Irene ?

Last edited:

luckymum

Hi luckymum, I'll be seeing her on the 6th.. My second appt with her. I heard so much positive feedback on her. Your second, with Dr. Irene ?
Yes sagging! She is very assuring and experienced. I recommended my other mummy friend to her also.
After delivery I heard how some mummies had bad stitches and the wound hurts. My stitch was good, thou slightly smaller than original! Hehehe..
i could get of the bed to walk almost immediately except for giddiness. The next day I walking like I nv delivered like that! So I feel she is a very good seamstress!

babyjade

Finally went for my first check up today since pregnancy.

Saw my baby heartbeat flicker on the screen lol. Me n hubby think it looks like a bean ! 8 weeks now. Doc says my edd most likely 10 March :) ordered me to go home n rest gave me 3 days mc as im having flu, sorethroat and quite terrible morning sickness. Next month will b testing for the down syndrome. Can't wait to see baby again :)

I wanna shop for baby stuff but quite lost on where or how to start lol

babyjade

Dear ardz. Haven't heard fRom u in a long while. Hope all is going well on your side. You are always active on this page suddenly go mia. Keep in touch. God bless

MsSaggi

Yes sagging! She is very assuring and experienced. I recommended my other mummy friend to her also.
After delivery I heard how some mummies had bad stitches and the wound hurts. My stitch was good, thou slightly smaller than original! Hehehe..
i could get of the bed to walk almost immediately except for giddiness. The next day I walking like I nv delivered like that! So I feel she is a very good seamstress!
Glad to hear that ! ;D

MsSaggi

Saw my baby heartbeat flicker on the screen lol. Me n hubby think it looks like a bean ! 8 weeks now. Doc says my edd most likely 10 March :) ordered me to go home n rest gave me 3 days mc as im having flu, sorethroat and quite terrible morning sickness. Next month will b testing for the down syndrome. Can't wait to see baby again :)

Congrats again, dear.. ;))
Yeahh, saw my baby's heart flickering during the ultrasound during my 6 week scan... Heartbeat still quite faint though.. Hopefully my next visit at 8 weeks will be better.. Hehe!
As for baby stuff, I've already grab the sterilizer promotion from spring maternity & also a playard since I like the design so much & it has limited set.. Kiasu right . Hehehe! ;p

MsSaggi

ArDz, ya.. We haven't heard from you for quite sometime.... How are you doing ? & I really hope everything is ok for you dear... Take care & hope to hear from you soon....

MsSaggi

Ohh & dear all, I'm wondering if it's normal that my breast feels less sore lately compared to the past few weeks ?

NeyMO

Hi babyjade, ya, it is very exciting when our bb showed heartbeat on screen. I did have terrible coughing and sorethroat last week and I insisted to use natural remedies to cure. Rest more and drink more water.

Me too, next month will be having OSCAR scan for down syndrome. Do hope everything is fine for us! : ) Yup, can't wait to see my bb during next visit : )

Please share if there is any good lobang for bb stuff.

NeyMO

Ohh & dear all, I'm wondering if it's normal that my breast feels less sore lately compared to the past few weeks ?
Ms Saggi, I lost my sore breast during 7th week but it came back few days later. This week is my 10th week and I feel my breast sore getting worse. But good news is probably my cup will be upgraded LOL.