EDD Jan 2013

Diydee

mybeautyrights:
People keep telling me that the first child dont normally come out that fast, but i am trying to stay positive and follow my motherly instinct that my girl will be out between the 10-13 January 2013. Trying to stay positive.

Can't stand the pain, especially when i sit too long, my ass its as thou its growing now and its hurting me if i sit too long.
Any pregnancy aches you having now?

Asphere:
Pinch la, chubby must pinch, nobody can be angry at me cause thats my child haha.
If other people's kid i must bear with the temptation and keep my hands to myself :p
I never talk to my girl, must talk to her every night already!
Come out 10-13 January :p
I wanna go home too back aching !

Hikari

Asphere jiejie:Yes i will control okies?But hard la,I sweet food junkie.love cakes cookies chocolates..die die!My boy around 620 gms only lei=(

Diydee:cos for first six months.2 months i didnt knw i was preggy!Haha can count or not?Thats why seems fast!Ok anytime,you just let me know your date.Me and my hub very flexi one=)

mybeautyrights:u end jan baby ah?me 29 jan..eat too much sweets no bump one meh?That time you girls say eat beef,I eat alrdy..eat alot..but my bump bump is almost the same.Haha!I hope can come out soon so I can go take maternity photoshoot!Oh come out late baby too big later cannot come out naturally,need to c-sect.I rather baby come out on time or a bit earlier so I can teach him earlier.Hehe.Sometimes stay inside too long,put medication to induce baby still refuse to come out must definitely c-sect liao =X

minkx:i normally alrdy very easy blue black..sometimes i get blue black and i dun rmb getting them also.haha.everytime after blood test/injection i definitely one big patch of blue black.its nt painful during the injection,just that later my arm will feel sore..so i dun like=(

eekenji

At the end, we took the Satursday class and we have attended the first class last Saturday. The first course is about (1) Physical & Mental Preparation, the nurse name is Rosaline and there are around 15 couples inside the class ... not sure if anyone of you are one of them?

The nurse was not bad, quite interactive and show us few exercises and examples during the course. She even overrun the class ... some exercises are pelvic floor exercise which I think it was quite important for pregnancy. She also thought the husband how to massage the wife if wife leg cramp etc. Overall, it was not bad to learn all these especially for first time mummy ~

LeeTham

But I not going to apply anything to my nails. Jus want them to get remove the dead skins on the nails. Should be okay right.

Hikari

LeeTham:eek:f course ok ah girl.its gd also.remove dead cells wont affect anything.no chemical whatsoever involved.But before you do,do let them know youre preggy ok!

Asphere

tweety04: its the hormone. well try not to think negatively. life is never fair. if you get shits try to think that it is a test for you :) well always try to stay happy. do things you enjoy, tok to friends, try to get supports. all these are very impt.
I do get shits and have lots of worries due to family and money issue. but i also trying my best to be happy and think postive. you happy baby born also happy baby:) i know its tough but well never try never know. keke. anyway i feel our jan mommies all very supportive. so any problem just let us know lor. we can lend u our listening ears :D dun think so much. and if you no need to take glucose test go take some chocolate :) chocolate will made you happy :D

Diydee: later baby feel pain lah.. so if we see your baby red cheecks we noe what happen lor.. pinch too much.. haha. no aching for me :D

Hikari: told u weight between 500 to 800 is normal already. dun worry lah. yes ppl always said eat beef eat durian baby will be big but rem hor too big later c-sect then cry~~ not everyone will have the bump de.. dun worry and ignore those who keep asking how come u no bump.. i think i shared before my frenz totally cant see she is pregnant then suddenly receive her sms that she gave birth lor. u go search for the show " i didnt know i was pregnant". alot of those also preg but no bump de.

LeeTham: should be okie lah in this case.. feel like doing too haha but lazy ~~

I am becoming a lazy bum sia.. omg i am so hungry~~~ oh yah i still did not have my bao at all sigh~

eekenji

@mybeautyrights, no .. I didn't check again from system before going. I just refer to the latest sms reminder that they sent .. but they shall inform ealier and now I also cannot see from the system as the course already passed.

Hikari

Asphere:Haha you and ur bao.Hw come go eat dimsum nv order bao!Haiyo!Yea i saw the show..some pple until give birth also dunno they pregnant?How ah?Wahliew!I thought im already a very blur mummy..but got so many blur-er than me.Nvm la,now I cant be bothered anymore.I eat whatever I want!Hehehe..im just glad my baby is growing normally..not too big not too small!I also lazy..lately no mood work..everyday every moment also think of food!

Diydee: I keeping positive that bb won't overdue.. I'm having backache everyday.. I can be like shoulder area pain n hub help me massage then suddenly lower back pain. As if the pain is moving ard.. My old injury ankle also in pain whenever I walk stairs.

Hikari: I 31 jan.. I think I boom after eating fried food for 2 weeks. Hubby stopping me now. No deep fried sweet potatoes, fries control, no chic cutlet etc.. The only sweet thing I indulge is ice cream. If must b cold I eat aloe Vera or mango yogurt..

Eekenji: my most impt task to bring hubby for that class is to see hw he can help me massage.. Haha

Tweety04: ya, it mostly hormones. I used to have that feeling. I alway msg hubby in the middle of night to rant when I'm moody. Talk it out will make u feel better..

Asphere: haha.. you must eat bao daily now? Yest u go eat dim sum right? No bao?

tweety04

My beautyrights and Asphere: thanks.... because my husband not staying with me and i dont wan troubled my friend so most of the time i will keep it to myself when i am not happy. I cried almost every night dunno hw also.. cant really control whenever i thought of the problems at work, home, money... so much never ending problems.

Asphere

aiya i too full yesterday so ta bao the bao. then i didnt eat in the end give my hb eat all 3.. fed up.. i want to eat bao till now still no bao sigh~ but tmr i confirm got bao to eat. my colleague buying for me.. haha happy:D

i am constantly thinking of food.. keep going website to look at food.. today is the worst. 1120 i finish my early lunch then 1145 i hungry again..
wah liew eh really feel like a pig now~~~ food is all i think of...

Tweety04: for bb still have to be positive.. =D if the issues can't be solved immediately, then no point pondering over it..

Asphere: I also craving dim sum now.. Haha.. At work is like that bah. Must find something to
Munch..

Asphere

tweety04: problems are never ending de.. money is one of my key problem too :)
i overspent during my honeymoon to europe and house, reno, #1 expense + now #2 expenses.. woah i also bth haha of coz still got some problem from my parents side.. alamak all the problems just come and hit me haha but well just stay positive and belive all will be solved lor.. keke
no point keeping your problem to yourself just tell your frenz. true frenz wont think u are bothering them de... rem do not keep to yourself.. :D must be happy. just rem problems are never ending :D
to my frenz they always ask me how come i macham happy go lucky no problem de but actually i have lots of issues just that i see no pt keep thinking of them so try solving as much as i can lor.. keke..
life is short my frenz, must be happy and life will be so much better :)
rem sad also 1 day happy also 1 day. so be happy lor :D
keke

Diydee

Asphere:
I wudnt be so mean as to pinch other babies la, dont worry, only mine!
Hehe.

Hikari:
Will try. I am up for any days too but my hubby will need to apply in advance cause year end alot of block leaves :(

Asphere

mybeautyrights.. now i still want my bao lor.. best if i can have crabs~~ haha abalone or sharks fin also good.. but all ban till i give birth haha..

Asphere: haha... ur bao craving... i know how it feels. i still waiting for my ban mian at SIM. crabs i ate 2 small piece last sat.. very very small.. haha...

Diydee: normally i secretly touch n sayang bb cheeks.. they say pinch le will affect their nerves and they drool...