EDD March 2013

phycyj

10r3Tta, my hubby and I love photography during our backpacking. So he is actually very interested to take those maternity + NB photos.. He always claim he could shoot himself LOL... anyway, he still think having more pro photographer is the best choice... Maybe you could share this with your hubby as he will also be included inside the photography shooting :001_302:
Neymo, do share with us your maternity pics after you take them! :D

l0r3tTa

Hello 10r3Tta and nyukmooy mummies,

Maternity (studio) + New born (at home) photography = $600 in total (free one album :001_302:) is the package I signed up during baby fair in last oct. Think quite worth it cause 2 in 1.:001_302: I checked with other studios (which are more famous), they charged total $1000 without album.

But the package is $500 if Maternity (outdoor) + New born (studio). Yes, maternity shooting will be 32-36 weeks, and NB photography will be within 14 days after bb born.

The post-natal massage I signed up is 10 days - $580 excluded transpotation. Freebies including free one pre-natal massage, one packet of NB Huggies diapers, 6 months free NB insurance, free Baby massage during my post-natal massage and some free trial of milk powders..

10r3Tta, my hubby and I love photography during our backpacking. So he is actually very interested to take those maternity + NB photos.. He always claim he could shoot himself LOL... anyway, he still think having more pro photographer is the best choice... Maybe you could share this with your hubby as he will also be included inside the photography shooting :001_302:

Thanks Neymo for sharing..That's the thing, my hubby don't really fancy taking pictures..hahaha..so even harder to convince him lei.. how ah? hmm..

Which post natal company did you get it from? Quite good deal eh.. hee...

NeyMO

Thanks Neymo for sharing..That's the thing, my hubby don't really fancy taking pictures..hahaha..so even harder to convince him lei.. how ah? hmm..

Which post natal company did you get it from? Quite good deal eh.. hee...

I signed up the baby bellies package... Some forums said this is a reputated company.. :001_302:

huilee

Hi.. Hi..
I have signed up with Cordlife for my baby,

If anyone want to sign up with Cordlife at Baby Expo this weekend 14-16 Dec 2012, I can refer you as a friend. We each can get $100 worth of shopping vouchers.
Do email me at dizzyd3280@gmail.com or PM me if interested as I seldom check threads. Thanks.

hi all,

just to share.. i recently developed some rashes on my tummy.. i went to my gynae.. and he said that cocoa butter is not so recommended for asian.. as i've been applying it since 12 to 14 weeks onwards.. and now 26 weeks.. the rash developed only later..

juz to share with all.. and my gynea recommended that best is to use johnson's lotion... since it's baby safe.. but if you wanna use cocoa butter.. still can.. but generally not suitable for asian..

NeyMO

Thanks Purplelicious for sharing!! Yup, I was using Pureen Stretch Mark last time only for few days and my tummy developed rashes.. : (

Then I change to use J&J bb lotion and Victoria Secret lotion and the rashes disappear : )

mhjt

i have very bad rashes on my thighs. :( it's been about 2 months, and my skin is really bad now.

tried using hydrocortisone, prescribed by doctor, still no help. today will go ask the doctor when i see him again, otherwise, will need to see a dermatologist.

nyukmooy

Thanks Purplelicious for sharing!! Yup, I was using Pureen Stretch Mark last time only for few days and my tummy developed rashes.. : (

Then I change to use J&J bb lotion and Victoria Secret lotion and the rashes disappear : )
Hi ladies,
Just for sharing, I'm using Clarins, stretch mark cream. Although it expensive but not oily n absorption
is very good. I use from first trimester. One tube can last 5-6mths. I highly recommend this product to all of u.

l0r3tTa

Wow, rashes on tummy and thigh..must be kinda irritating.

My first pregnancy, i recieved a Clarins oil to be used during shower as a gift and I applied bodyshop body moisturizer; little stretch marks and only came in towards the end of the pregnancy when the baby really grew..and no visible stretch marks after that, just those lines but not red in color.

Now I'm using the Palmers cocoa butter moisturizing shower oil when I bathe and apply Lanolin Oil and udder cream on tummy after shower. Hee....so far all is well.. and i'm crossing my fingers for no further stretch marks at all...

When our skin stretch, and if it is dry since it is stretching more than usual, it gets itchy. So just keep moisturizing as much!! That's what I believe that will help. Cos when I was in Perth for my holiday, the climate was so dry, I started itching on my thigh and tummy..And it gets tiny bumps..That was when I was around 20 weeks, when I came back, i moisturize every single time I can with the Lanolin oil and udder cream and shower with Palmers cocoa butter oil and it went away, now I just maintain it.

Hope this might help :)

Apr gal

Hello Apr Gal, me too.. My gynae only measure the head to estimate the weight of baby and also heartbeat... but during the scanning, I could see my baby was moving actively until the ultrasound photo showed "shaky movement" like non-stop robot. :001_302:
My gynae never measure my tummy b4. He only measure bb head to est d weight.

Guess I'm d only 'big elephant' wif 10kg increase! My targeted weight for total preg is <15kg but seems now shd b around 16kg if everything goes well.

Am having sleep prob tis 2 days. Not sure y. Guess I will start drinking coconut when oppt comes... My fav!!! :)

Btw will b gg to bb expo tis weekend. Ms Saggi if there is any good deal u saw on fri pls share wif us ESP on Avents or Medela prod. Anyone getting d moo moo kow cloth diapers?

Apr gal

Hi Apr gal,
YOur doctor how to measure your baby size since your doctor did not show you baby full view nor measure your tummy?

My gynae will show me all parts of my baby body such as the size of his head, heart beat, leg, thight, hand, eye ball, lips to show me for each time appointment. From there, my gynae will tell me the size of my baby now. My gynae will capture the full body picture, head picture for me to keep. Can you request your doctor to do so?
Hi nyukmooy, I think I will check wif my gynae on next visit but tat will b in w33 then. My gynae will measure d bb head to est her weight. A little disappointed during my last checkup as I can't c wat my bb doing inside

l0r3tTa

My gynae never measure my tummy before. He only measure baby head to est d weight.

Guess I'm d only 'big elephant' with 10kg increase! My targeted weight for total preg is <15kg but seems now should b around 16kg if everything goes well.

Am having sleep prob tis 2 days. Not sure y. Guess I will start drinking coconut when oppt comes... My fav!!! :)

Btw will b gg to baby expo tis weekend. Ms Saggi if there is any good deal you saw on fri pls share with us ESP on Avents or Medela prod. Anyone getting d moo moo kow cloth diapers?
Hi Apr gal, are you intending to use cloth diapers for your baby? I am using cloth diapers this round for the 2nd baby. I am getting mine from Aussie, so much cheaper from Moo moo kow or other cloth diaper brands in sgp. Here are the samples that they have provided me with. Its handsewn, homemade :) The nappies will come with 2 inserts, one microfibre and one bamboo or hemp. The layer that sits against baby's bum is microfleece and it is breathable and pee goes right through it onto the inserts. If you are keen, I can send you more details. My batch will be coming in Jan.

:)

Attachments

Hi Apr gal, are you intending to use cloth diapers for your baby? I am using cloth diapers this round for the 2nd baby. I am getting mine from Aussie, so much cheaper from Moo moo kow or other cloth diaper brands in sgp. Here are the samples that they have provided me with. Its handsewn, homemade :) The nappies will come with 2 inserts, one microfibre and one bamboo or hemp. The layer that sits against baby's bum is microfleece and it is breathable and pee goes right through it onto the inserts. If you are keen, I can send you more details. My batch will be coming in Jan.

hi loretta,
may i ask.. this is diaper cloth easy to wash? as in.. do you wash the whole diaper or wat?

l0r3tTa

hi loretta,
may i ask.. this is diaper cloth easy to wash? as in.. do you wash the whole diaper or wat?

Honestly, it will be my first time using it.

But from my understanding, you just have to change the inserts and if lets say baby pass motion and it leaks and stain the whole diaper, then just wash the entire diaper.

nyukmooy

Hi nyukmooy, I think I will check wif my gynae on next visit but tat will b in w33 then. My gynae will measure d bb head to est her weight. A little disappointed during my last checkup as I can't c wat my bb doing inside
Hi Aprgal,
U should check with your gynae if u want to see anything. I believe your gynae will show u.
Don't be unhappy, talk to your gynae. :)

NeyMO

I think once we hit W28 above and it is very hard to capture the "quiet" baby inside womb. They are so happy to move around inside our womb without stopping even a sec.

Just a sharing, my lit boy played a funny trick last night. He "pulled" my belly button towards inside and "released" it after few secs. Wow... My hubby and I stunted at the moment and we felt amazed with how mischievous our lit boy is : )