CNY Ang Pow!

SH74

mrspup,

u free ??
dunno yet. if in-laws coming to sg, if my hubby gg to invite his frens n colls over, then will b v bz. if not, can arrange. now got bb alr, got more house visiting to do. last year no kids, can still escape. :p

adv_sports

juz got married last march -- this CNY will be the first year we give out ang pows...

that's a nice idea to give angpow to DH -- will do that :)

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
wahhhh.. who start the suggestion to give ang pow to DH de? need de meh?
My wife did give me Ang Bao every year.. Not very big amt la.. Just wishing me good health and luck for a new year. Not the money that count, is the wishes and heart which r more important. :001_302:

autumn82

Oh.. toking abt $1 angpows.. DD received $1 angpow the yr before last! Omg. Almost fainted. After that, never went that hse for visiting anymore. LOL. :p

daberdew

oh no... talking abt this... i forgot where i store my excel spreadsheet list on how much ang bao i give to my parents n relatives.

anyway, do ur husbands give u ang bao also?
Yeah, my husband give me ang pow every year. He says it's customary to do so. Dunno true or not. :)

SH74

i told my hubby last yr that my boss's hubby gave her $888 every cny for good luck n stuff. so good... so aft that, my hubby also give me. but only $88. hahaha.... :D but i didnt give him. :p *guilty* dunno this yr will increase or not, since i gave him a cheeky little boy. HAHAHAHAHA.... :D

Porukadotzu

I rcv $1 ang pao last year.. it was from my son. He took out from his piggy bank and gave one each to me and my wife, thanking us for being his mum and dad.. :tlaugh:

His $1 really melted our heart... 没有白养. :001_302:
what a sweet boy!

Porukadotzu

i told my hubby last yr that my boss's hubby gave her $888 every cny for good luck n stuff. so good... so aft that, my hubby also give me. but only $88. hahaha.... :D but i didnt give him. :p *guilty* dunno this yr will increase or not, since i gave him a cheeky little boy. HAHAHAHAHA.... :D

sure give more.. either add one digit infront or back.. haha:tlaugh::tlaugh: