CNY Ang Pow!

babymoon

wah... everybody talk about ang pao liao.. can smell that CNY is coming.. opss.. need to queue again outside the bank to wait for the bank to open.. change new notes lo.. hehe..

wenz

my hubby nv give me angpow but i do give him angpow every year, left it under his pillow during new year eve, heard this can increase his luck after new year... i usually give $88 to my DH....

CanCanMum

I also lost my CNY Angpow Namelist... LOL. But nowadays still got ppl give $4? I tot dun have, so dun dare to give.. lol. Nowadays kids are sooo u noe.. :p Open immediately then say "chey, $4 only" LOL. I saw tt at my fren's place.. Luckily I'm not the one.. LOL.
who are THOSE KIDS!!!!

#$%^%$^#&@#^@

no manners!!! kekekeke

muz hide somewhere to open mah....

Porukadotzu

who are THOSE KIDS!!!!

#$%^%$^#&@#^@

no manners!!! kekekeke

muz hide somewhere to open mah....
kids still ok la, but my hubby's cousins quite old already ley! twenty somthing.. they open the angpao when me and hubby still around and put it as a bet when they gamble cards! :nah: where's the manners!!:eek:

CanCanMum

kids still ok la, but my hubby's cousins quite old already ley! twenty somthing.. they open the angpao when me and hubby still around and put it as a bet when they gamble cards! :nah: where's the manners!!:eek:
?????????

educate them!!!

heeeee...

(last time me will hide and open den tell my mum tat aunty gib how much den she will gib back same amount....got plot de):tlaugh:

salsa ocean

hahaha... thanks folks for such interesting topic...:biggrin: actually, every year i am giving DH $138, $100 each to parent and PIL. Niece and nephew $12 each, maid $20 and my own maid $38, cousin and other $4 (dare not increase as the rest of my cousin will think i spoilt market):err:

Porukadotzu

my hubby nv give me angpow but i do give him angpow every year, left it under his pillow during new year eve, heard this can increase his luck after new year... i usually give $88 to my DH....
is that so!?!?
but if hubby found out and open once found it at new year eve then how?

its a good idea...hmm maybe i should try this haha..:tlaugh:i think its sweet...

CanCanMum

halo salsa ocean,

u have twins!!!!

cutie worh

am i rite??? or u are comparing babies with your friend's?

Porukadotzu

?????????

educate them!!!

heeeee...

(last time me will hide and open den tell my mum tat aunty gib how much den she will gib back same amount....got plot de):tlaugh:
i will educate them ...by giving smaller notes hahhaha..

ic ic..

eh but now married can not get angpao anymore.. hiks..

maybe still get from ah ma.. haha

wenz

is that so!?!?
but if hubby found out and open once found it at new year eve then how?

its a good idea...hmm maybe i should try this haha..:tlaugh:i think its sweet...
my hubby knows i'll leave him angpow under pillow so he wun go and open... he will only open 'act excited' during first day of new year and say 'THANKS DEAR' haha like my kids like tat... i left my kids angpow under their pillow too during CNY eve as 'ya shui qian' and will take out and pass them the next morning when they say 'hapi new yr mummy' hehe...

i dun really know how true is the luck thing but it doesn't matter as long they are happy~~

CanCanMum

my hubby knows i'll leave him angpow under pillow so he wun go and open... he will only open 'act excited' during first day of new year and say 'THANKS DEAR' haha like my kids like tat... i left my kids angpow under their pillow too during CNY eve as 'ya shui qian' and will take out and pass them the next morning when they say 'hapi new yr mummy' hehe...

i dun really know how true is the luck thing but it doesn't matter as long they are happy~~
so cutie u do it to your hubby...

me do it for my son las year and oso prev year....

las year he took out and ask me wad is tat? He din noe wad $ is for so he seems disinterested.

Porukadotzu

oic haha..

i think its sweet..

when i was a kid my parents put all the presents during christmas eve and we would wake up and feel very happy to see all the gifts..

its a way to share the joy .. so its sweet!:tlaugh:

SH74

wah... kids n youngsters so no manners.

my hubby gives me ang bao for good luck.

the spreadsheet has records how much i give to my parents n relatives. i also wonder if there's still ppl who give $2 and $4 as ang bao or not.