HELP..!! how can i lose weight after givin birth

rittatan011

I'm a mum of 2 kids and I'm losing my weight with reductil appetite suppressant.

-13kg in only 3 months isn't it awesome? :Dancing_wub:

if you want more details PM me

JaySeeeL

those looking for pre/post natal (also does slimming i think?) can try my previous therapist @ j_j1258@hotmail.com but take note he's a guy. initially i felt uncomfortable too, but he charges very very low for 1st time, and his strokes are really accurate and precise, just 10 mins into the session and you will instantly forget about all uncomfortableness. he is very professional with towels and covering too. 1st session he would not do it for a low price if noone suggested anything so be sure to ''bargain''! *am reposting this for easy reference

rachelcsh

Slimming service @ home.. massage.. mini sauna.. and radio frequency.. 10 session for $350, Interested, pls contact 9642 5955

lindy36ho

I was obese and lost my extra weight with Acomplia diet pills!
I tried Reductil before starting Acomplia and had bad side effects (headaches, insomnia, chest palpitations) so I stopped it immediately.
Acomplia is also a powerful appetite suppressant and works in a similar way. I had no side effects and could use it for a long period. So I lost 28kg in 8 months and really feel great. I'm so different now and look much more attractive!:wespinny:

Dear Gidderakh,
We all share your frustrations as mummies trying to go back to pre-pregnancy shape.
There are many ways to losing weight and control diet. It's important to learn the right strategies to lose weight. Before you commit on taking any weight loss products, it's more important to first understand why we gain weight, what are the food that can help to burn more fats, how to increase our metabolic rate so our body continue to burn fat while we are sleeping, how to select good quality food that is beneficial for our body and lose weight. Not many of us have the luxury of time to hit the gym every day, hence the only way to balance it is to ensure that calories in are less than calories out. Moms who want to lose weight safely should consider taking some weight management classes to learn more about the right weight management strategies, that would be a good way to start your weight loss journey, and to ensure that you can maintain your weight loss. Is it a must to lose weight by sacrificing your health? I used to experience the so called dieting yo-yo effects, when I diet or take weight loss products, I will lose weight, then when I stop, I gain more weight again, then I go on dieting, I lose some weights, then I bounce back again. My friends who took up the weight loss programs at beauty salons don’t have better results too. They also experience the yo-yo effects. It was really frustrating. Apparently it was because many of us were losing water and muscle mass, which lead to weight rebound. Something that the weight loss product sellers never tell us :(
Until early this year, I attended a weight management coaching classes that taught me how to eat right, how to look at nutrition and food label, how to manage my weight without starving myself. They even helped to assess my fat %, body metabolic rate, daily calories quota requirements so I can manage my calories input and what is my real body age. I paid $50 for the weight management class and to me, it's one of the best $50 I ever spent. The lessons learnt? I must educate myself so I can make a better choice for myself as well as my family, be it when choosing a weight loss products or any form of investments. I used to hide myself and don’t want to know my real body age, because I’m scared to find out the fact that being fat has indeed accelerated my aging, it makes me look much older than my real age. But after attended the class, it was a wake-up call for me to start taking care of my looks and especially my health, and I was deeply empowered with the new knowledge I learn on weight management strategies. Moreover, with the new knowledge, I am now able to help myself and my children select a healthier, more nutritious food on the table. I thank God I never gave up on myself and I thank my friend who truly care for me and told me about the weight management class she went.

If you are interested to attend the weight management coaching classes, you can contact me at 81818669. They only have it once a month and need to book in advance. Till then, take care and good luck in your weight lost journey.

Losing weight is an art, master it and you will be beautiful, healthy and energetic for many more years.

hi mummies out there..

HELP ME PLZ.
i nid ur advices/tips on how 2 lose weight after givin birth plz..

ive jux gave birth& 1 2 lose weight back 2 my old weight b4 preg..

help me any1..

tanx..

Dear gidderakh,

There are many ways to losing weight and control diet. It's important to learn the right strategies to lose weight. Before you commit on taking any weight loss products, it's more important to first understand why we gain weight, what are the food that can help to burn more fats, how to increase our metabolic rate so our body continue to burn fat while we are sleeping, how to select good quality food that is beneficial for our body and lose weight. Not many of us have the luxury of time to hit the gym every day, hence the only way to balance it is to ensure that calories in are less than calories out. Moms who want to lose weight safely should consider taking some weight management classes to learn more about the right weight management strategies, that would be a good way to start your weight loss journey, and to ensure that you can maintain your weight loss. Is it a must to lose weight by sacrificing your health? I used to experience the so called dieting yo-yo effects, when I diet or take weight loss products, I will lose weight, then when I stop, I gain more weight again, then I go on dieting, I lose some weights, then I bounce back again. My friends who took up the weight loss programs at beauty salons don’t have better results too. They also experience the yo-yo effects. It was really frustrating. Apparently it was because many of us were losing water and muscle mass, which lead to weight rebound. Something that the weight loss product sellers never tell us :(
Until early this year, I attended a weight management coaching classes that taught me how to eat right, how to look at nutrition and food label, how to manage my weight without starving myself. They even helped to assess my fat %, body metabolic rate, daily calories quota requirements so I can manage my calories input and what is my real body age. I paid $50 for the weight management class and to me, it's one of the best $50 I ever spent. The lessons learnt? I must educate myself so I can make a better choice for myself as well as my family, be it when choosing a weight loss products or any form of investments. I used to hide myself and don’t want to know my real body age, because I’m scared to find out the fact that being fat has indeed accelerated my aging, it makes me look much older than my real age. But after attended the class, it was a wake-up call for me to start taking care of my looks and especially my health, and I was deeply empowered with the new knowledge I learn on weight management strategies. Moreover, with the new knowledge, I am now able to help myself and my children select a healthier, more nutritious food on the table. I thank God I never gave up on myself and I thank my friend who truly care for me and told me about the weight management class she went.

If you are interested to attend the weight management coaching classes, you can contact me at 81818669. They only have it once a month and need to book in advance. Till then, take care and good luck in your weight lost journey.

Losing weight is an art, master it and you will be beautiful, healthy and energetic for many more years.

hi mummies out there..

HELP ME PLZ.
i nid ur advices/tips on how 2 lose weight after givin birth plz..

ive jux gave birth& 1 2 lose weight back 2 my old weight b4 preg..

help me any1..

tanx..

ritajune

Hey Beautifulmom, why reply to a post from 2008 ? and why double it? You do this in all topics... are you crazy or what ?

mummyHo

Hello

I'm losing weight with XENICAL diet pills. They work by blocking the fat we eat from being absorbed by our body. About 30% of the fat is eliminated out. Xenical or 'orlistat' is a safe FDA approved product so I highly recommend you mommies!

My advice is to avoid fat meals while on Xenical :)

Good luck!

mikelaSG

I'm taking Sibutril 15mg (generic reductil). I'm finally able to shift my stubborn fat. I lost 12kg in 3 months and this is a good result for me ;)
But I do have some sleeping problems and dont't know how to manage it. Any one taking Reductil has the same problem?

HDBMummy

After reading so many post, maybe let me share my experience.

Slimming pills: I have previously tried slimming pills prescribed by doctors in Singapore. I did lose weight but ended up looking very tired and haggard. Worst thing is i couldnt sleep and started having hallucinations such as "a little boy squatting next to me watching me sleep" and I become "immobolized". Very scary experience. My dad who took the same medication also ended up having kidney stones and was hospitalized.

Mary Chia: Bought $6000 package with Mary Chia for slimming which had no effect. They claim their machines and treatment will help to lose weight but it didnt. There was a period when I stopped going for treatment for 2-3 weeks but ate a "just eat to survive" kind of diet, I lost about 2 kg and when I resumed my treatment, they tried to take credit as their slimming treatments taking effect. Total bullshit! If you eat normally and do their treatment, you will not see any results. The results only if you really control your diet. So is it because you diet or because of their treatment? Up to you to decide....

No Carbs Diet: Worked but rebound very fast if you start carbs again

Gluten free diet: Doesnt work at all.

Meal replacements: I can't stand the taste of milk powder type of drinks. I have tried a few brands but can never make myself drink finish coz the taste really sucks!

California Fitness: I joined Cali with a friend so that we could encourage each other to slim down and have company. We even engaged a personal trainer to help us. Initially, things were going well and we were motivated. However, as time wore on, we became lazy again and would go have dinner after the workout. In the end, back to square one.

In the end, I concluded that I'm someone who is destined to be fat I love food but I'm lazy to exercise. Furthermore now I'm married with 2 kids, where got time and energy right?

However, lately I saw 2 of my friends lose weight on the Nuskin TRA programme. As usual I was doubtful and skeptical, especially because it is MLM but finally decided to try researching more about it and along the way heard many success stories. As with most weight management programme, it requires portion control which goes by a 3333 approach. This means 3 servings of protein, carbs, vege and fruits per day. Along with this method of eating is coupled with supplements to control carb cravings, multi-vitamins and fat burners. They also have replacement meal called Trimshake. I was turned off by knowing that must take meal replacement but my friend told me that she is confident that if I control my portions well, I can still lose weight without the meal replacement. She also shared with me that the TRA programme not only encourages weight loss but it strives to improve your overall health by reducing your visceral fats (fats around your organs) which could lead to many health complications. Another thing she shared was that usually when we diet, we will lose skeletal muscle. This is not good because skeletal muscle helps us burn fats hence if you starve yourself when dieting, you are actually doing the reverse of losing weight. It all sounds logical to me...so I decided to give it a try.

I've just started Nuskin TRA on 1st June without taking the meal replacement. I do not prepare special meals coz I'm lazy to prepare. When it is meal time, I try to go for fish soup with more vege, eat more fruits, reduce the carbs to the amount recommended by the programme. For dinner I still order from the mixed vege rice stall but make requests such as dont want oily gravy, etc.. So far, I don't struggle with my diet, which is something I am very pleased with. It's been 11 days and I only lost 0.9kg but my colleagues and hubby have commented that my tummy is slimmer and my chin is sharper already. I've been able to sleep well at night and in fact, can wake up without snoozing the alarm. I'm not sure what to expect next and whether I can really lose much weight on this programme. Nonetheless I will continue and see how it goes. Will update on status. :001_302:

simone003

Hi there!

I lost my weight with Sibutramine (reductil) diet pills and I'm very happy with the result :)

It suppressed my appetite from the very beginning and made me lose weight fast and easy.

My weight doesn't come back after some months and I feel very fine :)

victoria3

Hey there
My experience is - slimming herbal pills. They are called SlimFast or ViproSlim. I used them for 4 months and lost 8kg which is pretty fine for me.
It's a natural appetite suppressant that has no side effects at all. It's made from Chinese herbs and pineapple. If you're interested I can give more details. I bought it online on www.cheapmeds4u.com
Cheers!

wendy79

I want to share my testimonial for weight loss. Till 2004, I was around 55kg, until after i gave birth to my daughter in 2006, i gained weight to about 63kg(post natal). all the massages , exercises, reduce food intake all did not work for me. I even signed up slimming packages with Jxxn Yxp. True enough, it did not work well also. Every session at Jxxn Yxp, i can lose about 0.5kg, but due to tight schedule at work, i cant go every week, so the progress became stagnant.
In 2008, i was pregnant with my 2nd baby , after giving birth in dec 2008, my weight was around 66kg-68kg. Imagine from M-L, i became XL.
The cycle of losing weight started all over again..
My weight went up and down (but going up most of the time). I tried exercising, yoga, gym, cut carbo, no sweet stuff.. but ... weight keep going up n up.. Ex-colleague tried to introduce me to TRA (from nuskin).. i found it too expensive and dare not take up..
The horror came until I decided to cut carbo during dinner from late 2013 to early 2014.. Guess what, the weight did not go down, but in fact, it went up and up until i finally reach 73Kg!!!

Then at this point of time, my sis friends recommended her to Nuskin (TRA again).. I was rather hesitant at that time, worried that $$ spent and I can't persist to gain the results.
However, she proved to me that it can be achieved.. she was much more bigger size than me before the programme (about 80++kg), now she's like 60kg..
After sometime of consideration, i decided to go on the program:
and here's my achievement so far
May 2014 :
Age 35
Body age 55
VFA (organ fat ) 12
Weight 73kg
Antioxidant level 12000

September 2014 :
Age 35
Body Age 50
VFA (organ fat ) 8
Weight 64Kg
Antioxidant level 32000

There are other measurements done, but the list is inexhaustive..
Anyone keen to find out more.. Please contact me for free assessment. I am still going through the programme

To add on:
My confidence level dropped to extremely low when i keep gaining weight. No matter how i tried to reduce my food intake. Worse part is, my colleagues all eat the same things as me (breakfast and lunch), same like me, no exercise and they dont even need to do housework. I walk to work and they take car... I keep gaining weight and they dont't.. was super demoralised. Now, after the TR90 program, ( i am still doing a second round of it), i feel i am more confident, even colleagues comment that i look much more radiant than before.

Last edited:

Kate87

Hey ladies,
As I can see, Reductil is very popular here :)
For me, it is the only thing that has worked in terms of weight loss.
I used them for 4 months, 1 pill a day in the morning and lost about 12 kg. Unbelievable !
Usually, I buy my drugs at this pharmacy: www.meridiareductil.com.. it's always very fast and convenient.
Thanks to Reductil, now, I feel more motivated to work out and eat healthy.

simone003

Indeed Reductil is very popular and one of the most used slimming product here in Singapore.

I used it half a year ago and lost a lot of weight. I also ordered it online on cheapmeds4u.com as these guys are safe and very popular here in SG and they ship reductil fast with no Customs problems.

I'd like to order one more box of reductil 15 till the end of this week. Would anyone like o join???

Paulina

I am a mom to 2 beautiful babies, and though I loved being pregnant, I gained enormous amounts of weight. I was very angry when I would see women with month old babies wearing a size 0. After being on diets for a long period of time without any positive results, I turned to the internet and started looking for diet pills.Well, I found some slimming pills on meridiareductil.com but none of them was as good as Reductil for me. I would recommend it to anyone trying to lose weight after giving birth. It really works
Good luck

Last edited:

Choya

Indeed Reductil is very popular and one of the most used slimming product here in Singapore.

I used it half a year ago and lost a lot of weight. I also ordered it online on cheapmeds4u.com as these guys are safe and very popular here in SG and they ship reductil fast with no Customs problems.

I'd like to order one more box of reductil 15 till the end of this week. Would anyone like o join???
im interested to share with u..can you pm me?