HELP..!! how can i lose weight after givin birth

feliciaong

hahahahah! feels great right! my mum and friend too! they can finally wear clothes that they bought ages ago when they visualised themselves slim. :)

i need to visual myself slim as well! my thighs are huge! recently went to try out a slimming center. haha.

but im watching what i eat now. trying to control my diet also. no more bubble tea. only fresh fruit juices or fruitylite when i want something cold. if not it's just cold water.

i wish i know how to quit bubble tea for good!

summertime

hi mummies

Im new to this thread. Me currently give birth almost 3 month and I have like 20kg to lose.. i watch my diet but only lose 1 kg for 2 weeks... super depress.. really really wanna go back my usual size but seem so far away.. *shake head

BunnyKiss

My friend bought the 3 months TRA program. After one month can already can see very good result so she's stopping after second month. So looking to sell the one month at 15% discount.

If interested let me know

feliciaong

hey there, don't feel too sad! my mum and friend actually tried out this slimming by acupuncture and it really worked wonders! although you have to undergo an in-body first, which tells you what you need to lose, or why you gained weight ( e.g water retention ) or whether you have to lose fats or water etc, really lets you know your body in depth, and the consultant there doesnt actually hard sell, she just gives you ideas and its up to you if you accept it or not. and ya! they have dietricians there to actually guide you on what you should eat more and vice versa too. cause its not worth it if you slim down during the process and not know how to maintain or what to actually eat after. so. yea! you should really go check it out! :)

Yuhua

hi mummies

Im new to this thread. Me currently give birth almost 3 month and I have like 20kg to lose.. i watch my diet but only lose 1 kg for 2 weeks... super depress.. really really wanna go back my usual size but seem so far away.. *shake head
Hi there summertime, I lost my postnatal fats through practise of ashthanga yoga. This is a power yoga which has great detoxification, toning and losing pounds effect. I was skeptical initially but ever since seeing my fren shedding pound after pound, I tried it and it has been almost 2 years since my last delivery, I am still with it & literally dependent on it Lol ;) Not only i lost the 15kg of post natal, the people around me complimented how tone and healthy I look and true enough, from the photos of the past, I see myself looking better now than ever. My friend and I were lucky to have met this yoga instructor cos I have been to a handful of yoga classes at gyms and etc, nothing comaparable to this school & the instructor. excellant knowledge!

Hi, I managed to lose 7kg in just less than 20days :) Check this out at www.facebook.com/mamaonlinestore :)
Have read many testimonal and review and tried out :) So effective and havent reach my target, so need to continue, think at least 3mths :)

hi mummies out there..

HELP ME PLZ.
i nid ur advices/tips on how 2 lose weight after givin birth plz..

ive jux gave birth& 1 2 lose weight back 2 my old weight b4 preg..

help me any1..

tanx..

sassylady

quiting bubble tea? good luck with that. i had to resist drinking it everytime i walk pass the store especially when there's no que for them.

replacing it with water, fruit juices and even fruitylite extra. trying to stay clear of all this sugar orientated drinks. hopefully my determination goes as well as yours. hahahaha.

Toh

just updated my blog today... topic it's on my favourite food chicken rice, hee... i eat it at least once a week when I am on TRA. I know I should try to avoid but I just can't resist... so i get the recipe to cook it myself in a more healthy way...

do take a look :-

http://xizizi.multiply.com/ :001_302:

Toh

My colleague will sign on TRA tomorrow so we are meeting the consultant tomorrow 29 Sep11(THUR) after 7pm at Bukit Batok.

Feel free to join for more details on the product and to take measuerment of your weight and other index for FREE

You can email me at "sharon_toh72@yahoo.com.sg" if you want to join :welaugh:

i don't know much about this but my friend went for a consultation before. not sure if she is trying it now tho.

i also say. quitting soft drinks is very hard. i replaced it with juices, fruitylite and iced water. but times when the craving is too strong i just drink a tiny glass.

sassylady

it was been two weeks without any soft drinks and my determination is failing me. :(

been drinking plenty of fruitylite when i get the craving and so far it has been good. really loving the taste with more glasses.

i need to go for a jog now.

Yuhua

Sassylady, dont try to suppress your cravings, sometimes the rebound effect is much worse. Try to cut down bit by bit. Are you trying to lose alot of weight? Even then, you should take in your stride and dun overdo. I used to be a hefty 82kg and I cut down totally & I fainted a couple of times & got gastric as well. So take it slow, ok :)

Cakhcakh

i was consider lucky. I did post natal massage and slimming massage with the Malay lady. I lose abt 20kgs after one month after giving month. I think its her hot treatment and the jamu binding that help me to lose the water retention.

Plus she also gave me slimming jamu pills to slim down. After 3 mos, i lose abt 35kg.
PS. I only took 5 session after giving birth...thenafter 2 weeks i took again 5 session.

She can try calling her Aunty Ida 96552394

sassylady

Sassylady, dont try to suppress your cravings, sometimes the rebound effect is much worse. Try to cut down bit by bit. Are you trying to lose alot of weight? Even then, you should take in your stride and dun overdo. I used to be a hefty 82kg and I cut down totally & I fainted a couple of times & got gastric as well. So take it slow, ok :)
not really dear. im just trying to maintain the figure to fit into the clothes nicely. i dont usually give in to my cravings. instead i search for an alternative to the craving. like when i'm craving for something cold, i'll just drink iced water or sometimes even fruitylite in place of soft drinks.

im just trying to do what i can to keep myself fit and healthy.. :)