HELP..!! how can i lose weight after givin birth

ohhh. what kind of three month program is that? i'm willing to listen to your suggestion. hehe.

i have to agree. skipping meals are a no go. having a balanced diet is important and i believe it's important when it comes to help with your weight loss plan. if you're lazy like me, go for evening walks and sweat a little. usually i will go for walks for a good hour just listening to music and relaxing in the evening. i try and go for my walks once every few days and usually it's about one hour each.

as for my meals, i have them regularly but not too much and i try and cut down on sugared drinks. i drink water, fruit juices or fruitylite extra in place of sugared products.

Hi all mummies! i am new here.. also looking to slim down and lose some weight.. did any of you tried going to slimming salons? Like Marie France? So envy christy chung, give birth 3 still look so hot! pls share your experiences.. thanks :)

Ange

Hi all mummies! i am new here.. also looking to slim down and lose some weight.. did any of you tried going to slimming salons? Like Marie France? So envy christy chung, give birth 3 still look so hot! pls share your experiences.. thanks :)
Hi mangopassionfruit,
your nick is so cute :) I have tried LWM,MF,slimming pills, exercise,yoga.. yes it work in the first place but once i stopped.. all the fats come and look for me again. Hence i know that slimming salons is for those tai tai :( I spend almost 8k on each place but only manage to shed of 2KG and they keep hard sell which make me feel so piss off. As for exercise, because of no determination and proper diets, i did not shed off any but end up injure my knee. After going through all this ways, i quite skeptical in believing in salon again.
Hence i decided to go for acu slimming after seeing my friends who slim down 17kg and still able to maintain till now. To my surprise, i shed off 10KG.. i completed the program for 2 yrs already. Still able to maintain :)

Yuhua

Hello ladies, i tried ashtanga yoga (i will give all credit to my instructor at Ohmsantih yoga cos not every yoga classes i attended in the past are as brilliant) and manage to lose 8kg in 3 months after i deliver my second boy. Of cos, unlike acc slimming or even slimming products, you definitely need to put in time & dedication to the classes. But, its all worth it cos I have got the best instructor that I can ever have. I know I have definitely became alot healthier, positive and energetic. Just to share.. =)

woofy55

Mangopassionfruit.. the program i am recommending is able to help you slim down effectively - ensuring you that what you are reducing are FATS! and not muscle or water. We uses omron machines to help you measure your fats and muscle content and ensure that your weight won't rebound. And what's more, the cost is just a fraction of what you will be paying in slimming salons. Let me know if you are interested to explore further.

Hi mangopassionfruit,
your nick is so cute :) I have tried LWM,MF,slimming pills, exercise,yoga.. yes it work in the first place but once i stopped.. all the fats come and look for me again. Hence i know that slimming salons is for those tai tai :( I spend almost 8k on each place but only manage to shed of 2KG and they keep hard sell which make me feel so piss off. As for exercise, because of no determination and proper diets, i did not shed off any but end up injure my knee. After going through all this ways, i quite skeptical in believing in salon again.
Hence i decided to go for acu slimming after seeing my friends who slim down 17kg and still able to maintain till now. To my surprise, i shed off 10KG.. i completed the program for 2 yrs already. Still able to maintain :)
Hi Ange,

I've heard a lot about acu slimming too. How's the acu slimming like? Does it hurts? I'm looking at something that is easy to maintain the weight. I thought Marie France was not bad after recommendation from a few friends. I liked them on fb to receive their welcome pack and their fb page is not bad actually, provide tips on slimming and we can ask them for tips too. Heard that there's this new pay-per-treatment package, seems kinda good that we dont have to be tied down to paying for the full package. But I'm still leaving my choices open. Do share with me on the acu slimming too, as I really wanted to make a wise decision.

Ange

Hi Ange,

I've heard a lot about acu slimming too. How's the acu slimming like? Does it hurts? I'm looking at something that is easy to maintain the weight. I thought Marie France was not bad after recommendation from a few friends. I liked them on fb to receive their welcome pack and their fb page is not bad actually, provide tips on slimming and we can ask them for tips too. Heard that there's this new pay-per-treatment package, seems kinda good that we dont have to be tied down to paying for the full package. But I'm still leaving my choices open. Do share with me on the acu slimming too, as I really wanted to make a wise decision.
No problem, i can share with you the details of acu slimming. Do email me as i dont want people think i am promoting :)

cut down alot on my snacking these days. no more chips and all. going for a healthier lifestyle. the only indugence i get is my fruits, iced fruitylite (no more soft drinks as well).

and also, took up skipping. quite tedious actually but it's a good feeling when i sweat it all out.

hopefully this helps because i lose a kg already. :)

sassylady

i stop drinking sugared drinks for a while already. instead i drink water or fruitylite or fruit juices. all no sugar.

and also sweating it out once in a while is good for the body as well. hopefully in the long run can slim down and toned up!

Ange

i stop drinking sugared drinks for a while already. instead i drink water or fruitylite or fruit juices. all no sugar.

and also sweating it out once in a while is good for the body as well. hopefully in the long run can slim down and toned up!
Hi Sassylady,

Good that you change your diets style, just to share with you recently i bought some ampoule for my sister to try because she only need to shed off stubborn fats around her waist. Yesterday she called and told me it really work and not only shed off fats but also smooth the skin.

sassylady

what's that?

i don't really take anything to help with the loosing of weight except for excerise and balance diet. the most i drink fruitylite or milk or fruit juices.

mamaOf2

i'm on nutrition milkshake for b'fast replacement and 2 meals (lunch and dinner). However, if i over eat during lunch then i will just have light dinner such as soup and vege and or another shake.

With this eating habit, i managed to maintained pre-pregnancy weight, with 1-2 kg lesser with toned and lean mescule...

meal replacements? i heard of them before but not sure if they work.

i decided to just live healthy and not give myself so much stress about loosing weight to look pretty.

regular meals. excerise and well if i feel good on the inside, i'm sure i'll feel good on the outside.

maybe just give myself a treat once in a while. an ice cream cone or iced drinks like fruitylite.

Toh

Hi all just to share my experience :-
Before giving birth - weight 52 - 53kg

1st birth 6 yrs ago - put on 22 kg during pregnancy, after give birth weight is 62kg.
went to marie france managed to reduced weight to 55kg but go back to 60 kg after program completed. Subsequently weight maintain at 60 kg. Marie france i spent around $2500K

2nd birth 2 yrs ago - put on 16kg during pregnancy, after give birth weight is 63kg. managed to reduced to 59kg after doing jamu massage and weight fluctuate around 59 - 61kg. Decide to take on TRA after gynae recommend for weight loss. Take on TRA on 1 Jun11 and now completed full 3 month program. Current weight 53kg. Total spent $2080.

I have set up a blog to record my slimming result and progress during 3 month. Do feel free to take a look at my blog http://xizizi.multiply.com/journal

feliciaong

congrats toh!
but i think i can recommend a slimming method cheaper than that. only cost 1k plus to 2k, plus. it's by acupuncture,
so you wont put weight back on so easily. without any side effects as well.

sassylady

wah. need so much for the slimming programs?

thinking of signing up for a gym membership to motivate myself. haha. but then i think the evening walks and watch what you eat is working. been avoiding soft drinks and instead drink fruitylite or just iced water.

Toh

Hi felicia,

thanks... I feel a lot more confident and better after slim down, now got guys give way to let me get up the bus 1st and also got car slown down politely to let me cross 1st, haha....

Hi Sassylady,

If you are persistent and can do exercise, control diet to slim down then that's the best way as it's low cost. I do go brisk walk with my hubby everyday but we last for only 1 week, and everytime after exercise we go heavy breakfast, hee...

I tried many ways to slim down, exercise, buy otto massager etc... but i always 5 minute heat (5 分钟热度 )... only for this TRA i more persistent cos i spent $$$$$ ... :001_302:

Hope you can succeed
:Dancing_tongue: