Reis Teow

Hello ivconnection,
You can order Reductil here:www.meridiareductil.com... I have purchased three times from this pharmacy and they have been very efficient. I have no disappointments with them because my packages arrived on time, without any shipping problems. So, you may visit them. Their online support will provide you with all necessary information regarding the products and shipping condition. Hope I was helpful :)
Best wishes

Dear Sabine999

May I know with your purchase experiences from www.meridiareductil,com , have you seen singpost status stating ""On hold, pending GST and/or Duty/Control Authority approval. A notification letter will be sent to addressee." before?

Because I have also purchase reductil from this website on 14th May. With the given article number, when i check on Singpost website, the status updated as at 26th May 2015 was the statement above.

Is this normal?

thank you in advance to your feedback.

​

Reis Teow

Hi, does anyone come across the transaction from WFWLDZS.com deducted the amount is under currency RMB instead Euro or USD?
me. I was charged in RMB from wfwldzs.com when i purchase reductil from ww.meridiareductil.com on 15th May this month. It was reflected as such in my bank statement too.

ivconnection

me. I was charged in RMB from wfwldzs.com when i purchase reductil from ww.meridiareductil.com on 15th May this month. It was reflected as such in my bank statement too.
Um... Funny sia... I saw the website quoted is Euro, USD, etc and etc and no RMB but now my transaction have RMB, now I worry the Reductil is from China sia.... but I see from the cheapmeds4u it manufacture is from UK, Englang.... I got a doubt on there....

How about other ladies?? When u received the product how is it?? Can someone kind to provide me more information?? Thank you in advance.

iloveyouso

Um... Funny sia... I saw the website quoted is Euro, USD, etc and etc and no RMB but now my transaction have RMB, now I worry the Reductil is from China sia.... but I see from the cheapmeds4u it manufacture is from UK, Englang.... I got a doubt on there....

How about other ladies?? When you received the product how is it?? Can someone kind to provide me more information?? Thank you in advance.

Yes. I was quite taken aback when I saw my bills that payment to shenzhen and started to wonder if they are all made from there instead of what was claimed.

Have you ladies taken them?

ivconnection

Yes. I was quite taken aback when I saw my bills that payment to shenzhen and started to wonder if they are all made from there instead of what was claimed.

Have you ladies taken them?
Hi iloveyouso, I had checked with cheapmeds4u understand from them it manufacture from India but they didn't reply how come the amount is deducted in RMB currency.... I'm still waiting for the items....

Chuah2

Hi Reis, understand your feeling. I now also quite worry my ordered which I had just placed the order with Cheapmeds4u (after seeing your post). I'm using courier service which take 4 days to arrive. I will update also if I get the shipment.

Hi all.... I would like to update my recent order from cheapmeds4u.... Same here.. My order was detained by HSA.
I didn't receive letter or call from HSA... I received a letter from SingPost informing that my package is with HSA now and asked me to contact HSA. I am scare now.. Don't know how to answer if they ask questions.... Anyone has this experience before? I would greatly appreciate if someone could share...
I have also contact cheapmeds4u regarding this issue but they told me that they could not refund or re ship as this is not their fault... There goes my money... I seriously don't think it's their fault but I think Singapore might have tightened their controls over import of pills so they might have very stringent checks now....

is is there anyone out there who knows of any website that we can still buy Reductil yet no problems of shipping into Singapore? Can anyone share?

this is the only pill that works for me for weight lost... And I am so sad now...

Reis Teow

Hi all.... I would like to update my recent order from cheapmeds4u.... Same here.. My order was detained by HSA.
I didn't receive letter or call from HSA... I received a letter from SingPost informing that my package is with HSA now and asked me to contact HSA. I am scare now.. Don't know how to answer if they ask questions.... Anyone has this experience before? I would greatly appreciate if someone could share...
I have also contact cheapmeds4u regarding this issue but they told me that they could not refund or re ship as this is not their fault... There goes my money... I seriously don't think it's their fault but I think Singapore might have tightened their controls over import of pills so they might have very stringent checks now....

is is there anyone out there who knows of any website that we can still buy Reductil yet no problems of shipping into Singapore? Can anyone share?

this is the only pill that works for me for weight lost... And I am so sad now...
hi chuah2

as per my earlier post, i was experiencing the same.

What i experience:

1. Bought 2 months supply reductil on 27th Apr from cheapmeds4u,com, receive letter from HSA sent to my mail box on 29th May(after a month waiting). I called HSA and meet them up to open the package. Once they see the ingredient sibutramine, immediate ask me to sign a release letter to destroy the product.

2. Before receiving letter from HSA about my first package, out of anxiousness to get the pill, on 14th May i purchased another 2 month supply from www.meridiareductil,com (another company). According to tracking number, the item reached singapore on 26th May, but until today(9th of June), the second delivery has not arrived. The singpost website still continues to display comment as "pending GST/control authority". I have a bad feeling it is being detained too....

In total i spend SGD1200 for these four months of supply, but items cant reached me.... thus i am very sad now too....

I suspect 2 months supply maybe a lot of pills and thus attract their attention. Maybe ordering 1 month supply each time may enable us to receive our package... just my guessing.

Any kind ladies has received their reductil from the mentioned website in May/June? Also thanks to reply if you have ordered only 1 month supply or 2 months supply if you receive them safely? pls help....

ivconnection

Hi Ladies, can anyone kindly advise when receive the pills what is their packaging look like? what is the colour for the capsules? just curious on the items... after taken, the effect is it the same? Thank you.

Reis Teow

Hi Ladies, can anyone kindly advise when receive the pills what is their packaging look like? what is the colour for the capsules? just curious on the items... after taken, the effect is it the same? Thank you.

the pills from cheapmeds4u i saw when i open up the package together with HSA, were entirely yellow, and it is 10 pills per tab and the packaging look like a curvy woman body shape. the pill is long shape in capsule form. after i take a look, the item was surrendered to HSA

Chuah2

Hi Ivconnection,

Did you manage to receive your reductil from cheapmeds4u? How many did u order?

ivconnection

the pills from cheapmeds4u i saw when i open up the package together with HSA, were entirely yellow, and it is 10 pills per tab and the packaging look like a curvy woman body shape. the pill is long shape in capsule form. after i take a look, the item was surrendered to HSA
Hi Reis, thanks for your info. How about have you purchase before from another company? (e.g from www.meridiareductil.com) Is it the same also?

Reis Teow

Hi Reis, thanks for your info. How about have you purchase before from another company? (e.g from www.meridiareductil.com) Is it the same also?
Yes i shared in previous post too. I bought another 2 months supply (60 pills) from www.meridiareductil,com, just to try out if i can receive it safely.
the item was shipped and reach singapore miday. But till today i have not received it. With the article number, i check via singpost, the same message appeared "item pending GST/control authority). since now is almost a month since item last shipped, i have bad feeling that item could be detained too.....

Appreciate if anyone is able to receive safely for 30 pills, please update us. So that when we ask company to re-ship, we can ask them to re-ship 30 pills in one shipment.

Choya

Yes i shared in previous post too. I bought another 2 months supply (60 pills) from www.meridiareductil,com, just to try out if i can receive it safely.
the item was shipped and reach singapore miday. But till today i have not received it. With the article number, i check via singpost, the same message appeared "item pending GST/control authority). since now is almost a month since item last shipped, i have bad feeling that item could be detained too.....

Appreciate if anyone is able to receive safely for 30 pills, please update us. So that when we ask company to re-ship, we can ask them to re-ship 30 pills in one shipment.
Hi Reis,

have u receive your 2nd batch?

ivconnection

Hi Reis, I received safety. How about you? receive?