1) Most POPULAR MUMMY or DADDY - Top voted by all members

CanCanMum

Vote goes to CanCan Mum. Continue posting and yakking, otherwise, forum will be a 'ghost town'. :001_302:

Pssst! If you get lots of vouch, open table feast treat to those who have voted for you....heheheheh
:wong29::wong29::wong29:baObei~~~ Need to book how many tableSS?? :p :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
LOLSsssssssssssssssssssssss

buy from NTUC and cook for u all??????? :p

got yusheng~~~:p

littlehelper

i think moderator or something should get decide on candidates to chose from:D does this happen every year or smth?
Have someone in mind but dun wanna vote la not very nice to others ....

EnFlor

LOLSsssssssssssssssssssssss

buy from NTUC and cook for you all??????? :p

got yusheng~~~:p

Can also but don't go and buy Maggi or even house brand instant noodle packets and distribute to your faithful voters horr...playcheat lahhh liddat.:001_302:

autumn82

Can also but dont't go and buy Maggi or even house brand instant noodle packets and distribute to your faithful voters horr...playcheat lahhh liddat.:001_302:
She can cook very well worrr... Don't pway pway.. :p She has the Zee Char stall standard kk..!! :p Wahahahahahah

lawla12

kekekekee...evy1 is special to me lehhh...how arrrrrr?????

i vote for cancan bossie~

***on drama mode***

on a separate note, i wanna tell all mummies/daddies in NOC tat u'r all special to me..giving me all the attention, advices, tendering endless love love n concern....w/o u all, i definitely wont look forward to login evyday w/o fail.....I LOB LOB ALL OF U NOC'ians......

**wet wet muakies to all NOC'ians**

:wong24::wong24::wong24::wong24::wong24::wong24::wong24::wong24::wong24::wong24::wong24::wong24::wong24:

CanCanMum

2 votes for Ting

1 vote for Mk iNa

16 votes for cancanmum

Voting dateline extended to:

4th feb 2010 midnight

CanCanMum

on a separate note, i wanna tell all mummies/daddies in NOC that you'are all special to me..giving me all the attention, advices, tendering endless love love n concern....w/o you all, i definitely wont look forward to login evyday w/o fail.....I love love ALL OF you NOC'ians......

**wet wet muakies to all NOC'ians** :wong24::wong24::wong24::wong24::wong24::wong24::wong24::wong24::wong24::wong24::wong24:
i PURPOSELY PUT BIG BIG HAHAHHAHHA SO ALL NOCIANZ CAN SEE~~~