1) Most POPULAR MUMMY or DADDY - Top voted by all members

EnFlor

Vote goes to CanCan Mum. Continue posting and yakking, otherwise, forum will be a 'ghost town'. :001_302:

Pssst! If u get lots of vouch, open table feast treat to those who have voted for you....heheheheh

autumn82

Vote goes to CanCan Mum. Continue posting and yakking, otherwise, forum will be a 'ghost town'. :001_302:

Pssst! If you get lots of vouch, open table feast treat to those who have voted for you....heheheheh
:wong29::wong29::wong29:baObei~~~ Need to book how many tableSS?? :p :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

CanCanMum

it clear we got the winner alrdy~ Lets clap our hands for the winner~ I BET no1 can beat ccm :red:
am thanking u in advance, i think u gonna congratulate the "early" winner over at Category 2) as well, Most knowledgeable and helpful member:001_302:

LoVeS

am thanking you in advance, i think you gonna congratulate the "early" winner over at Category 2) as well, Most knowledgeable and helpful member:001_302:
ohhh u mean stonston?? yeah it clear tat she is our winner for tat category~ i doubt anyone else can on par wif her num of votes :red:

CanCanMum

ohhh you mean stonston?? yeah it clear that she is our winner for that category~ i doubt anyone else can on par with her num of votes :red:
yup so to be fair, u shd pop by and congratulate on the early winner as well~~:001_302: