10k Postsssssssss---------------lets Make It Happen - Noc Gang April Thread

PLEASE VOTE FOR OUR NEXT MONTH'S TREND

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

apollo

Re: APRIL APRIL - REM TO FILE YOUR INCOME TAX by 15 - NOC GANG CHIT CHAT SESSION WAah

HUGS my bei bei, lai lai, lets be paranoid lOlzzzzzzzzzzzz
*** run to beibei and hug tight tight ***

hmmm CCM dearie, wanna ROM then can settle pin's adoption thingy (under me n KW name for BC) n can also get baby bonus (i think) n change her name mahs.
:D

orleng darling: yeah i know he treats pin very well. very lucky for me n pin lorr. :D
ya and his mum dote pin also.. at least next time u dun hav to wry too much abt his mum tt side.. hehe...

Ting

Re: APRIL APRIL - REM TO FILE YOUR INCOME TAX by 15 - NOC GANG CHIT CHAT SESSION WAah

yESH please DO IT~~~lOlzzzzz

book date now can book online izzit huhhhh

that time me and uncle nic still go fort canning there to use the PC there lOlzzzzzzzzzzzz
eh my sis say 3 mths b4 the actual date lehs..
now still early. :p

almond

I think he meant "buddy".. Uncle NICK...

Apologises... My hubby always mixed up baby with dear daughter... :tlaugh:
Hahaha!!! See!!! she know i type wrongly!!! Lol!!

Ting

*** run to beibei and hug tight tight ***

ya and his mum dote pin also.. at least next time you dont hav to wry too much about his mum that side.. hehe...
yeah... heng lorrr!!! :wong19::wong19:

Ting

ok everybody, im gg for my lunchie now.
ttyl!

apollo

yESH please DO IT~~~lOlzzzzz

book date now can book online izzit huhhhh

that time me and uncle nic still go fort canning there to use the PC there lOlzzzzzzzzzzzz
ya can just book online.. =) ROM v easy deeee... just book, den the day comes, go down, follow wat the 'uncle' or 'auntie' says, sign, PASS~ haha!

u mean B B n D D right? nowadays the forum 'spell check' sibeh strict! :tlaugh:

u n almond both come forum, cannot badmouth each other. lucky my ahh laoo dun come forum den i can badmouth him :tlaugh:

CanCanMum

buddy... sorry sorry...

wahhhhhhhh

yesterdae i asked uncle nic "rem tat time we went to the boy's first year old bifdae party, did u tell your friend about cars?"

he said mebbe or he dunn rem did u all talk about cars lOlzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

almond

ya can just book online.. =) ROM very easy deeee... just book, then the day comes, go down, follow what the 'uncle' or 'auntie' says, sign, PASS~ haha!

you mean B B n D D right? nowadays the forum 'spell check' sibeh strict! :tlaugh:

you n almond both come forum, cannot badmouth each other. lucky my ahh laoo dont come forum then i can badmouth him :tlaugh:
come, introduce your ah lao to me... :tlaugh:

areane

you mean B B n D D right? nowadays the forum 'spell check' sibeh strict! :tlaugh:

you n almond both come forum, cannot badmouth each other. lucky my ahh laoo dont come forum then i can badmouth him :tlaugh:[/quote]

sigh... I type this, they put that... :embarrassed: put "words" into my mouth..

Badmouth? We always badmouth each other ah.. No worries.. And it's normal to badmouth your spouse bah..

CanCanMum

ya can just book online.. =) ROM very easy deeee... just book, then the day comes, go down, follow what the 'uncle' or 'auntie' says, sign, PASS~ haha! :tlaugh:
tat time hoOorrr this silly uncle nic go and JisiaO tat wedding officer

when she asked him "Do u agree to marry CCM"

he go and answer "BU YAO, Cai2 Guai4" (we chose mandarin as the solemnization language)

every1 in the room laughed, but he was reprimanded by her lOlzzzzzz

"this is a serious and solemn occasion, PLEASE BE SERIOUS"

lOlz lolz my turn to laugh at him Lolzzzzzz

coz he said he want to "create history"

CanCanMum

byebye i go site liaoOOOO

yakkk laterrrrrrrrrrrrr

almond

wahhhhhhhh

yesterdae i asked uncle nic "rem that time we went to the boy's first year old bifdae party, did you tell your friend about cars?"

he said maybe or he dunn rem did you all talk about cars lOlzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
confirm don't have, cos's that day we talking about parenting and how to BBQ only.... going to start on car, then peini come to me and say, fion dropped her phone here, so... got to stop.... :tlaugh:

thepinkdot

that time hoOorrr this silly uncle nic go and JisiaO that wedding officer

when she asked him "Do you agree to marry CCM"

he go and answer "BU YAO, Cai2 Guai4" (we chose mandarin as the solemnization language)

every1 in the room laughed, but he was reprimanded by her lOlzzzzzz

"this is a serious and solemn occasion, PLEASE BE SERIOUS"

lOlz lolz my turn to laugh at him Lolzzzzzz

coz he said he want to "create history"
LOL~ at least not as bad as me.... i put ring on wrong hand.. in front of all my guests!!! then got stuck~~~~~~

CanCanMum

confirm dont't have, cos's that day we talking about parenting and how to BBQ only.... going to start on car, then peini come to me and say, fion dropped her phone here, so... got to stop.... :tlaugh:
he oso say u berri nice guy lOlzzzzzzzzzzzzz

princessminn

u all type use turbo onee ahhh???
so many pages in a morning!!!*faintz*

areane : my dante got no problem sitting in bus,coz he sit bus 5days wk...LOL!~
he love to climb up n down to see e scenery outside...love to see e signboard in e bus....MRT,so far i took him once...kind of fun laa,he so happy to sit...LOL!~tt day i was on my way to bring him home...then dere is tis baby....keep crying in e bus...i was tinking maybe tis baby nvr sit bus b4...tt's y she scare....maybe ieuan rarely sit bus/mrt tt's y he scare???

ccm : u so paranoid laa!!!if mi,i'll let dante fall...even now,i let him fall so tt he noe is painful...but he fall one time,he'll do again n again till he sianz then he gif up...LOL!~

Queenbabe

nehneh BOOO Booo patch back liaOoo huhhhhh hahaa~~~~~~~~:wong19:
Dont know lehhh maybe he is worry that y i never talk to him:001_302:
Like sometimes got the lawyer firm advertisement, last9 i was saying dont know have any cheaper law firm to change surname for regine anot then he say dont scare him he thought i 1 2 divorce him:tlaugh:

izzzit?????????????? i nebber watched a single episode

so is Baber CRAPPY??????????? BTHZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I hate spongebob too:tlaugh:

yeah lorr~
but actually, she is quite a nice lady deee.
even my parents n my aunt also say she is nice..
i admit she is nice to me n pin. n she also accepted pin readily.
but just that, WHY HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grrrr.
Haizzz... sometimes is FAKE when she is acting nice...

ask you ask you, when you first let iggy take bus, what's his reaction?
Xavier keep quiet & curious about everything in the bus/mrt:001_302:
I'm going back to work soon... LOL. :p
U sure uncle Ian let u go back????

Status
Not open for further replies.