1st Trimester - Hungry all the time?

CanCanMum

i eat alot thru out pregnancy also. if hungry, jus eat. dun starve urself. of cos eat healthy food la. if crave for unhealthy food, eat moderately.

always rem, a hungry man is an angry man. a hungry pregnant mama will turn violent if dun satisfy her craving. hahaha... :D
wah wah wah!!!

violence manz....

wad kinda violence huh?:spamxxx:

Lotus77

hahaha... :D erm... bite hb?

Hehehe.. yeah.. I like this one.

Thats what I tell my HB too - if I dont eat, I get really really crabby (and I actually did nibble him on a few occassions). Shoulders nia..... no lasting damage there.... No use trying to make me go on diet. A woman's gotta eat, when a woman's gotta eat. :001_302:

mimosa

i get hungry all the time too...but once i eat too much, will feel like throwing up

now need eat healthier and wisely...lose my appetite when i look at healthy food
can only try to drink more milk and more fruits now...

any advise on healthy snacks?? what kinda healthy snacks to eat in between meals? thanks :)

CanCanMum

i get hungry all the time too...but once i eat too much, will feel like throwing up

now need eat healthier and wisely...lose my appetite when i look at healthy food
can only try to drink more milk and more fruits now...

any advise on healthy snacks?? what kinda healthy snacks to eat in between meals? thanks :)
healthy snacks like apple? low fat yogurt bars? corn flakes (supposedly to replace potato chips), Bao? Popiah?? Soon kueh, Ju Cheong Fun, so many! All nice and good to eat!

mimosa

thank cancanmum!

i got craving for potato chips but my mum say cannot eat...too heaty and salty...my sis suggests i eat organic chips that are not salted..haha

veronica

thank cancanmum!

i got craving for potato chips but my mum say cannot eat...too heaty and salty...my sis suggests i eat organic chips that are not salted..haha

Good la, at least you have craving....me bo leh....always so stressed what to eat....but no appetite..making it more worst...

wawa

Good la, at least you have craving....me bo leh....always so stressed what to eat....but no appetite..making it more worst...
Me too, no craving most of the time and always got to think so long what to eat. And the worse part is I get hungry almost hourly, it gets so frustrated when you are hungry but yet you have no idea what you want to eat. :bmad:

I really hope the feeling of hunger will not be so much but don't think so since I am already into my 17 weeks? :embarrassed:

CanCanMum

las time i will drink chocolate milk when i feel hungry.....does it help? Chocolate??? Smooth delicious rich creamy chocolate?????

veronica

Me too, no craving most of the time and always got to think so long what to eat. And the worse part is I get hungry almost hourly, it gets so frustrated when you are hungry but yet you have no idea what you want to eat. :bmad:

I really hope the feeling of hunger will not be so much but don't think so since I am already into my 17 weeks? :embarrassed:
Oh....i finally find someone of similar fate as I am.....

But don't frighten me leh...You already 17th weeks so got MS mah? I don't want leh....I just want it to send sui sui at 1st tri or earlier....

Everyday is a drag leh...now i am feeling hungry but i dun know what to eat..sigh...

veronica

las time i will drink chocolate milk when i feel hungry.....does it help? Chocolate??? Smooth delicious rich creamy chocolate?????
Dun know why...these days all the usual stuff i eat dont smell the same anymore...especially milo...hahaha..

wawa

Oh....i finally find someone of similar fate as I am.....

But don't frighten me leh...You already 17th weeks so got MS mah? I don't want leh....I just want it to send sui sui at 1st tri or earlier....

Everyday is a drag leh...now i am feeling hungry but i dun know what to eat..sigh...
Sorry for my ignorance, what is MS? :embarrassed:

wawa

Hahaha.. thank you CanCanMum.

Hmm... I didn't have MS since I'm pregnant, only hunger since the day I am conceived. :shyxxx:

veronica

then how dear!!!??? Milo cannot arh....lemon tea ok?? At least got some sour taste....but take hot one hor.
I have been drinking cold water since then...hahaha...cannot tahan hot drinks.

Sometimes, will take coke or ice tea to satisfy myself but not everyday lor.

Only stressed on what to eat cos scare the feeling of hunger...