2 weeks wait

jal

ARGH!!! I just cnt put myself to bed as my left eye keep twitching.. When my left eye keep twitching bad things will always happen to me 1 .... after those bad things occur and i cried the twitch will auto stops.. Aiyah!! Reali afraid the results will turn out to be something not good tomorrow...:001_07::001_07::001_07:
Ya!!! Me too! My left eye twitched yesterday night!!! But I tell myself I CAN turn all things to positive. So I dun bother about my twitching.

jal

yes i agree...

the more you want it...the more you dont get it :embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:
Yeah, so what I do now is, I adopt a more 'boh chup' attitude so that physically & mentally, I am more relaxed. Of course this does not mean I dun take any action. I still take my temperature every morning & I still use my ovulation test kit. And when people say that they are pregnant or when I see pregnant women, I no longer go "Sheesh!!! Why is it her & not me? #$%*&*!" I just tell myself "Relax, dun get stressed. Just fill my mind with positive thoughts." And I also tell my hubby to slow down his pace when he is doing his routine stuff at home.

jal

i think the gynae i went is too popular and always on the run for delivery so speaks very fast. told me generally seems alright. by the way, i only visited him once cos of the long queue and my husband dont really can get what he say. maybe i should visit another gynae then.
Is he popular because his clinic is located in a crowded place or is he popular because he has helped many couples to conceive???

jal

which gynae did you see ???

my gynae also cut her visit short and sweet type (if noting happen)....but if you've any questions, she will ans them ........

she's those straight forward type.....

but smtimes, you know laaa...at gynae there, cannot tink properly....go home then start to wonder why why why why arrr ????

then i always call the nurse and ask ...LOL!!!!
I suppose your gynae works from a hospital?

My gynae runs her own private clinic. So when I have any questions to ask later after leaving her room, I dare not call her as I am afraid she may want to charge me for 'consultation'. I think my gynae is quite money-minded. I went to see her once to do a blood test to determine if I ovulated naturally or not. I was out of her room in less than 10 mins flat & I did not ask her any questions. When she asked me questions, I answered monosyllabicay so that I could get out of her room quickly (& hopefully I do not have to pay any consultation fee). Yet she still charged me consultation fee!!! I was so shocked so I asked the clinic assistant why. She said usually the gynae will charge consultation fee as long as she has reserved a slot for me. Shucks.

jal

Oh Marlysha, so happy for you! Congrats! have not visit the forum for some time and it's great to hear something cheery now. I'm coming to the end of my 2ww, so hope to get baby dust too...

May I know whether you took clomid tis time? Cos Dr Cheng also gave me clomid for 3 cycles to try on my own. I think it's impossible to conceive naturally for me, but no other choice for now since he didnt want to see me further.
Hi babylemon, have you finished all 3 cycles??? I was put on 2 cycles of clomid (even though an earlier blood test showed that I was ovulating naturally) but nothing happened... Sob sob... (Perhaps it is because I forgot to take on a day for each of my 2 cycles???) So I stopped going to see my gynae.

J

justforgags

no laaa...dont anyhow tink tink.....

me also having gynae check-up today to scan my egg........

i tink end of next week will ovulate.......
Ya!!! Me too! My left eye twitched yesterday night!!! But I tell myself I CAN turn all things to positive. So I dont bother about my twitching.
Hope everything goes well for u LAWLA=)

Hah JAL, wat a same fate we gone thru(eyes twitch)... Ok guys, wish me good luck for my appt which bout an hour time..

stonston

I went to Dr Adrian at Compass Point in Sengkang. He really talks very fast kind. And my hubby was like blur blur go in and come out still blur. faintz. But I thought he is quite ok tho. If i m preggie, maybe i will go back to him again.
he's very popular so his waiting time is very long even with appt. my fren quite fed up with the waiting time n also when she delivered, he got so many patients delivering on the same day she din get e attention she expected from him. my fren will be changing her gynae when she has #2 cos she simply cant stand his waiting time plus his 'rush' when seeing patients (cos still got so many out there waiting to see him).

J

justforgags

I hv a bd news... Will tell the story tmrw... Im freakin SAD.. My twitchin eye is sooo true...

lawla12

I have a bd news... Will tell the story tmrw... Im freakin SAD.. My twitchin eye is sooo true...
ur AF came ???

dun b sad yaaaaaa........can try harder next round....sayang sayang....

all of us r oso trying hard yaaaa....dun gif up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J

justforgags

your AF came ???

dont b sad yaaaaaa........can try harder next round....sayang sayang....

all of us are also trying hard yaaaa....dont give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi guys its nt bout my AF... My LMP was 23/5 n im ovulating well.. What the JE TCM predicted on me n DH was a TOTAL FALSE!!! I hv no prob at all only a norm clear cyst n progrestrone blood test show tat i ovulated n all r fine n results turn out that the prob lies in DH..

ZERO sperm count:001_07::001_07::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10:!!!!!!!!! My DH broke dwn infront of our gynae n i broke dwn as well n she suggested IVF if really really no other way out n we dun want tat cz i noe its jz a waste of time n the chances r low..

Dear Ladies,

I'm glad that you guys have cooperative DH to work with you during the ovulation period TTC. My DH keeps saying want to have a child but when I tell him it's the week for TTC he is like "bo chup" only when I say today is day 16 already if don't want to have a child then never mind. My Gynae told me that from day 14 should work hard through day 22 but day 16 is most likely the day where ovulation happen. So if only work hard 1 day of the week how to get preggy. Then if that month I see red, he will say my "tummy" "bu zhen qi". Then he thinks it's my health that is affecting it but I'm like thinking it takes 2 hands to clap if my egg is out but no sperm how to get preggy when you are so lazy to work hard. By the way, he prefer DIY lor. So sian and sad to have such DH. only know how to scold me and show me black face when he suddenly get moody and I did not do anything wrong...Wonder when will I get preggy.....Sigh...

duhduh

Hi guys its not bout my AF... My LMP was 23/5 and im ovulating well.. What the JE traditional chinese medicine predicted on me and dear husband was a TOTAL FALSE!!! I have no prob at all only a norm clear cyst and progrestrone blood test show that i ovulated and all are fine and results turn out that the prob lies in dear husband..

ZERO sperm count:001_07::001_07::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10:!!!!!!!!! My dear husband broke dwn infront of our gynae and i broke dwn as well and she suggested IVF if really really no other way out and we dont want that cz i know its jz a waste of time and the chances are low..
Hi
Dont worry so much okay? Give your hubby tonics to eat...eg the GNC Mega Men vitamins, brazil nuts, chicken essence, etc and see if it improves. Ask him alternate days rotate between all these tonics bah..otherwise 'too heaty' also no good.

My hubby did the sperm analysis also...and was told super low morphology (meaning good sperms very low). But on the day we did IUI, his morphology increased by 3%!

So dont give up hope okay?

stonston

justforgags, it could be ur hb is stressed thus not producing soldiers. but dun worry, this is something u can work on :)
usually IVF fails bcos the female's womb cant hold the babies. but since u r ok, then the chances should be higher, dun worry too much if u wanna give this route a try, no harm also.

i suggest the following to help in the meantime:
1. dun put any pressure on him. if u noe u r ovulating soon, jus seduce him, dun tell him anything else.
2. give him some multi vits for men. esp those high in zinc (good for sperm production).
3. make him wear boxers. and no more tight pants for him.
4. play with his 'balls' everyday to stimulate it. increased blood circulation there will help :)

I've friends who manage to concieve naturally even though their hb's sperm count registered a zero during tests.

26JMC

justforgags, sayang sayang. :wong19:
hope ur hubby is taking well.. preharps after he have sort of 'settle' down, then go for the alternatives? its a very hard news to hit upon on.. hope u and ur hubby remain strong and positive to tide this current over lor...

for me, i am going to get depressed soon....:001_07:

Hi guys its not bout my AF... My LMP was 23/5 and im ovulating well.. What the JE traditional chinese medicine predicted on me and dear husband was a TOTAL FALSE!!! I have no prob at all only a norm clear cyst and progrestrone blood test show that i ovulated and all are fine and results turn out that the prob lies in dear husband..

ZERO sperm count:001_07::001_07::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10:!!!!!!!!! My dear husband broke dwn infront of our gynae and i broke dwn as well and she suggested IVF if really really no other way out and we dont want that cz i know its jz a waste of time and the chances are low..

26JMC

ur hubby may feel 'threatened' when u told him its the week? maybe he dun like doing at the moment as he feel its like for the sake of doing it? y not dun tell him, then just do it? u used that approach already?

when i conceived the 1st time, i didnt even tell my hubby that i could be ovulating but just do it!. and viola, striked it...that time we werent planning for baby.

Dear Ladies,

I'm glad that you guys have cooperative dear husband to work with you during the ovulation period trying to concieve. My dear husband keeps saying want to have a child but when I tell him it's the week for trying to concieve he is like "bo chup" only when I say today is day 16 already if dont't want to have a child then never mind. My Gynae told me that from day 14 should work hard through day 22 but day 16 is most likely the day where ovulation happen. So if only work hard 1 day of the week how to get preggy. Then if that month I see red, he will say my "tummy" "bu zhen qi". Then he thinks it's my health that is affecting it but I'm like thinking it takes 2 hands to clap if my egg is out but no sperm how to get preggy when you are so lazy to work hard. By the way, he prefer DIY . So sian and sad to have such dear husband. only know how to scold me and show me black face when he suddenly get moody and I did not do anything wrong...Wonder when will I get preggy.....Sigh...

jal

Dear Justforgags, I am so so so sorry to hear it. Go ahead. Cry all you want & get it out of your chest. After that, dun look back. Smile & tell yourself "We CAN, we WILL, we MUST". It is only a matter of time before Lady Luck comes to you. We are all behind you!!!