2 weeks wait

jal

Dear ladies, can I ask if it is possible to have zero sperm count even when the husband ejaculated??? If such is possible, then what is the liquid that was ejaculated???

justforgags, dont be upset. In fact, i understand a lot of men are suffering from such problem. My boss was sharing with me he had the same problem as your hb, zero sperm count and guess what? He is a father of two which he and his wife conceived naturally during a holiday on Star Cruise. My hb also has low morphology (meaning his sperms are 99% headless) and sometimes we are still joking about his "headless" sperms. You need to be strong and help your hb tide over. He must be feeling very inferior about it. But it's still not end of the world. Stress can play a BIG factor in such men's problems. Tell yourself, you got to brace up and help him and yourself to overcome all obstacles.

Give your hubby some tonics and dont stress him too much. Can buy GNC's vitamin Mega Men like Duhuh mentioned.

wow 26JMC, i think i m the most useless one. I m the one who felt threatened when i know i m ovulating. hehehe... so it proves that stress is affecting every single one of us when it's BD time lor.

yah, after my first visit to him, i reckon he is too popular and the waiting time is too long liao lor. dont think he has the time to be more informative and detailed with us. i think i should change a gyane in east area bah.

i feel faintish and stomach cramps sometimes.... but it's still a wk to my menses. does anyone has this experience before? Die, i feel so weak at work for the past few days lor. Could it be i have low blood pressure?

Daddy D

Alpha Male
I have a bd news... Will tell the story tmrw... Im freakin SAD.. My twitchin eye is sooo true...
Stay strong for each other (you and your dear husband)
Look at the bright side... you guys know the root of the prob... maybe can work in the correct direction for remedy... rather than having false hopes from the IUI/IVF.

26JMC

no la.. just that maybe it freaks u out a little? like u dunno how to react to it? i am now waiting for my ovulation.. gynae told me will happen within these few days..but still no sign of it when i test with OPK... zzzz getting stressed liao..i was worrying whether i will ovulate or not at this moment..wonder whether to call gynae and ask her to get some assurance or not..... :nah:

wow 26JMC, i think i m the most useless one. I m the one who felt threatened when i know i m ovulating. hehehe... so it proves that stress is affecting every single one of us when it's BD time .

lawla12

Hi guys its not bout my AF... My LMP was 23/5 and im ovulating well.. What the JE traditional chinese medicine predicted on me and dear husband was a TOTAL FALSE!!! I have no prob at all only a norm clear cyst and progrestrone blood test show that i ovulated and all are fine and results turn out that the prob lies in dear husband..

ZERO sperm count:001_07::001_07::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10:!!!!!!!!! My dear husband broke dwn infront of our gynae and i broke dwn as well and she suggested IVF if really really no other way out and we dont want that cz i know its jz a waste of time and the chances are low..
dearie....my frd's DH oso has zero sperm count......he's under TCM now (currently seeing Jurong East Zhong Hua) for 6mths.....there's finally some sperm count growth...but, its very very little.......But, better than noting rite.....

dun gif up dearie......its only temporary......go see doc n ask them to help u.......u'r not the only one facing such problem........

nowadays, wif the level of stress we'r facing, evy1 is almost having problems ttc.......

b brave n walk through tis obstacle.......u can do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JIA YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lawla12

Dear Ladies,

I'm glad that you guys have cooperative dear husband to work with you during the ovulation period trying to concieve. My dear husband keeps saying want to have a child but when I tell him it's the week for trying to concieve he is like "bo chup" only when I say today is day 16 already if dont't want to have a child then never mind. My Gynae told me that from day 14 should work hard through day 22 but day 16 is most likely the day where ovulation happen. So if only work hard 1 day of the week how to get preggy. Then if that month I see red, he will say my "tummy" "bu zhen qi". Then he thinks it's my health that is affecting it but I'm like thinking it takes 2 hands to clap if my egg is out but no sperm how to get preggy when you are so lazy to work hard. By the way, he prefer DIY . So sian and sad to have such dear husband. only know how to scold me and show me black face when he suddenly get moody and I did not do anything wrong...Wonder when will I get preggy.....Sigh...
bear bear......i oso haf the same feeling as u whenever my AF come!!!!!

he say i'm fat, not healthy, tats y cant get preggie......

when my ovulation date is near, i will tell him to get ready.....he gif me those "bo chap" face.......at tat moment, i feel like crying !!!! its as if i can make things work by myself leh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but when its time to work, he will :we2Randy-git: no matter how tired he is yaaaaa.....

but i juz cant understand y he gif me those feeling tat its "nope of my business" type ......i guess at the end of the day, the stress its on us (woman) ......imagine u got feeling tat ur AF is coming, but u dun dare to tell DH.....then when it finally comes, u've to tell him the news.......during tat 2ww, u keep tinking, when when when ar ? keep counting the days, tink of tis n tat...i oso feel tat the stress is on us (woman) ....the guys juz do their job n they nv tink abt it after tat le.........

on my side, he oso knows i'm trying my best yaaaaa.....i completely stop drinking cold drinks (aiyo, my fav bubble tea) .....then smtimes, he see me pity pity, ask me to drink 1-2 mouth......

smtimes, i tink he juz nv express out his feelings yaaaaaa.....guys r like tat de.....

dun feel upset abt it....i tink u'r stress too........

J

justforgags

Thank you everybody for ur positive encouragement... My DH took leave again tdy due to feelin emotional confusion... I showed him the positive msg tat u guys gave n he smiled... Thr i told him tat if thr is a will thr is a way... N tdy is his b'dae some more.. Really a disastrous b'dae news for him... Wen my cousin surprise him yest midnite he broke dwn like crazy... Wah wen i c him i sibei tahan n cried like i've nvr cried b4:eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10:!!!

J

justforgags

Anyway he told me jz nw wen he ejaculate the other day for the sperm analysis his lil bro like soft soft n he try his best to make it... He say mz do it at hm wen im by he's side.. LOL!!! anyway the gynae wants to double confirm n he'll be goin for the analysis again..

duhduh

Anyway he told me jz now wen he ejaculate the other day for the sperm analysis his lil bro like soft soft and he try his best to make it... He say mz do it at hm wen im by he's side.. LOL!!! anyway the gynae wants to double confirm and he'll be goin for the analysis again..
Yup, dun give up. Give him multi vit to eat...sure will improve next round. dont be too stress okay?

J

justforgags

Dear ladies, can I ask if it is possible to have zero sperm count even when the husband ejaculated??? If such is possible, then what is the liquid that was ejaculated???
prevents sperm from mixing with semen. that means its only contain semen but not sperm.. In tis case its like vasectomy, still cn have a norm sex life but only eject semen not sperm..

There are no symptoms associated with azoospermia, making it difficult to diagnose. Men with this condition will have semen that is of a normal colour and texture and will not experience any major difficulties with ejaculation. In order to determine whether or not a man has azoospermia, he must undergo fertility testing, namely, a semen analysis test in order to verify his sperm count.

I think after this month still see red, i am giving up liao le..if he wants a child seriously then i will put in effort if not i will just don't care too. so tired being the one working so hard. Give up on taking temperature too...today DH very moody dunno what did i do wrongly to make him moody. So sick and tired at times to see his black face...only 6 months into marriage life...looking forward to improvement...wonder when will i break down.

marchbear83, i always believe communication is the key element to maintain a marriage. Do talk to your partner and care more for him bah. My hb is also the typical man who dont express themselves like us women, but most imptly your encouragement plays a part to let him speak up. And do remember to keep your cool and listen first. Dont be too tempermental so can avoid quarrels. but it's common for couples to quarrel one lah. just compromise each other will do.

justforgags, i understand that at different environment and situations, the sperm test might have surprising results. think better to prepare the body and let your hb be free from stress and noisy environment before he ejaculate. Jiayou both of you...