**2011** Rabbit Mama Pls Gather here **

I'm not leaking yet....24 weeks already...urgh....and i'm big..bra still the same..just that the rib cage area is getting tighter...

uksportgal

Do change the bra if is getting too tight... it might affect the growth of your breast which will affect the production of milk in return. Starting before wk 20 I try to get those bra extention, very cheap one $3+/pc so u dun need to get new bra.. but slowly as it goes, should source those maternity bra, anyway u will use from preg till u give birth, breastfeeding .. so still worth to invest.. u will feel so much more comfortable. If I din rem. wrongly Kiddy palace got sell $20+ else wait for this weekend fair go see see la sure have one. Last fair I got see some $19+ kind of product :)

eejess

hihi mummies, toking abt breasts, i think mine increased by abt 2 cups size and they feel heavy.. resulting in sagging.. sad.. wonder wat will happen after birth.. will it return back to pre preg cup size? i've been trying to massage daily after bathe but well, they r always resting on the grown tummy.. piangs!

Tiggee

I've been having sharp pain ard my pelvic bone to my inner thigh. It really hurts like kena stab lidat. Is it cos my pelvic bone is moving to make space for my baby?

pipilili

OG also sells nursing bras, range from 9.90 onwards. I bought the one which cost $12.90 and its pretty comfy, compared to those I bought online.:001_302::001_302:

eejess

so the impt thing is dat will the breast go back to their pre preg shape n size?? i cannot take it if is gonna remain like now.. :wong26:

Tiggee

hey, no changes dosent mean is a bad thing.. i will rather remain the same than to change for the worse
i suppose it how you look at it, those with smaller boobs wish they grow bigger, those with big boobs rather they remain the same.

eejess

Other than my boobs, the rest can go. I dont want them to be PR in my body! LOLS!
hmm.. actually i dun mind to leave some of the boobs behind, but not all.. n maybe will feel lighter after breast feed cos hafta empty them for the milk.. haha

eejess

den i also realise beside increase in cup sizes, my shoe size increase as well.. cos was trying my heels for fun as haven been wearing them for months n realise dat my feet cant fit in anymore.. :wong10:

Tiggee

den i also realise beside increase in cup sizes, my shoe size increase as well.. cos was trying my heels for fun as haven been wearing them for months n realise dat my feet cant fit in anymore.. :wong10:
i heard that its quite common for our feet size to grow 1 or 2 size bigger. i haven tried any of my shoes yet so i dunno if my feet grew anot. LOLS!